The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

OK, so on weigh-in today, according to my Wii I have lost only .7 lbs this week.  BUT according to my pants, I have lost a good amount of muffin top.  I'm trusting the pants!!! 

Last week I went to the gym twice, went for a jog/walk on Saturday, and went out dancing in 4" heels. I was feeling it on Sunday! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

AJ, dancing in 4 inch heels for 30 minutes is probably the equivalent of a 90-minute power yoga class!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

***UPDATE TIME!!!***

How goes your week?  Did you know that if you ate a steak tip salad for lunch on Friday, then went to a birthday party Friday night, then had a super roast beef on an onion roll as big as a dessert plate for dinner on Saturday that it made you gain two pounds?  I mean...who knew?? ;)  Hey, we all have our weeks.  I shall try again :)

Our Dancing Banana this week goes to CHC with a nice steady -1!  Go CHC!!  I am impressed that you can keep up such steady progress with all of your traveling.

Get on the floor! 

GracieJ gets our Banana o' Determination...she is down 13.5 total and ONLY 1.5 AWAY FROM GOAL!!  FOR REALZ!!!  She was +.3 this week.  Which in Jneenspeak is really a 0.  We don't count anything less than .5 here.

I like to move it move it! 

Other losers this week include AJ with -.7 (combined with last week's -.5 , that's a total of -1.2 in two weeks, with a whole lotta belly tightening going on!)  Dance, little sister!   Justcat is back on track with a -.5.  Sweet!

Natging and luna-llena (we don't count +.2, silly!) are holding steady this week.

Your pal Jneen is the sole doofus this week.  +2.  Yikes.

Goal: -50 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/05/2010
    Goal date: really just want to be healthy
    Pounds lost since last checkin: +2
    Total lost: 3
    Left to go: 47
    Total lost since August 2007: 61

GO, YOU PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!!

YO SOY FIESTA!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

I have my 'formal' weigh in at the gym in the morning, so I'll do a 'formal' update then, but I'd just like to share that the same jeans at Gap that I wanted to buy over Christmas that required the jaws of life to get out of after a miserably failed attempt at zipping them up - zipped up comfortably when I stopped in to try them Friday night. I was so damn excited I wore them right out of the store.
    Neener, I thought of you as I took SO much pride in the moment.

Feeling good in a happy new jean size is WAY WAY WAY more rewarding that the inconsistent fluctuations on the scale.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

>>Feeling good in a happy new jean size is WAY WAY WAY more rewarding that the inconsistent fluctuations on the scale.

Indeed.

As does running up the flight of stairs to your building in the morning that you barely used to be able to navigate when you started working there :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

In Response to Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread:
    [QUOTE]***UPDATE TIME!!!*** How goes your week?  Did you know that if you ate a steak tip salad for lunch on Friday, then went to a birthday party Friday night, then had a super roast beef on an onion roll as big as a dessert plate for dinner on Saturday that it made you gain two pounds?  I mean...who knew?? ;)  Hey, we all have our weeks.  I shall try again :) Our Dancing Banana this week goes to CHC with a nice steady -1 !  Go CHC!!  I am impressed that you can keep up such steady progress with all of your traveling. Get on the floor!  GracieJ gets our Banana o' Determination ...she is down 13.5 total and ONLY 1.5 AWAY FROM GOAL!!  FOR REALZ!!!  She was +.3 this week.  Which in Jneenspeak is really a 0.  We don't count anything less than .5 here. I like to move it move it!  Other losers this week include AJ with -.7 (combined with last week's -.5 , that's a total of -1.2 in two weeks, with a whole lotta belly tightening going on!)  Dance, little sister!   Justcat is back on track with a -.5 .  Sweet! Natging and luna-llena (we don't count +.2, silly!) are holding steady this week. Your pal Jneen is the sole doofus this week.  +2 .  Yikes. Goal: -50 from starting date Starting date: 08/05/2010 Goal date: really just want to be healthy Pounds lost since last checkin: +2 Total lost: 3 Left to go: 47 Total lost since August 2007: 61 GO, YOU PATRIOTS GO!!!!!!! YO SOY FIESTA!!!!
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread :
    Posted by GracieJ[/QUOTE]

I must have misspoke.  I have 13.5 TO LOSE.  I've only lost 1.5 so far.  So, I give (reluctantly) back the banana.  Trying for at least one pound this week.  This is SO hard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

GracieJ it IS hard for sure... but I have this poster at home that says, 

"Great challenges offer the greatest rewards.  How we meet them reveals the truth in all of us."  

Hang in there Smile

And big ::HIGH FIVES:: to NattyG!!  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

GracieJ, you keep that banana.

It is my gift to you.

Rock on, sister friend :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from luna_llena. Show luna_llena's posts

Goal - 30 lbs
    Start date - 2/22/11
    Goal Date - 6/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week +.8
    Left to go - 23.8 
    Total lost since 2/22/11 - 6.2 lbs

WW leader said it's possible that my muscles are retaining water because of boot camp class (week 4).  I'm skeptical.  Although I was able to wear a shirt tucked into my jeans on Saturday for the first time in awhile . . . It would be nice if the jeans were smaller.  Undecided

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

[QUOTE]GracieJ, you keep that banana. It is my gift to you. Rock on, sister friend :)

You are too generous!  I continue the challenge with you all.  Thanks for being there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Okay this weekend will be a do-over.  I'm announcing that in advance.  Gougeres e pancetta (yeah, I'm mixing my French and Italian...) does not make for a "light" snack - but it's Superbowl Sunday, dammit!  I'm going to the gym at least 2 more times before Sunday, so hopefully, it will all even out...  I might even do another 90 minute power yoga...  We'll see.  But congrats to all who lost, stayed even and even put on a pound!  Stay the course, and you'll get there!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

justcat, I am taking Saturday through Monday off.  There will be lots of imbibing going on over this upcoming weekend!  So I did a boot-camp type workout this morning thanks to Netflix.  It was only 30 minutes but I got a good sweat going and really worked all my muscles!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

UPDATE:
    Goal - 50 lbs
    start date: 6/30/11
    Goal date: 6/30/12
    loss this week: +.2
    loss to-date: 14.6
    to go: 35.4

Haven't been weighing in but been hitting gym/yoga pretty hard.  Had my trainer do some measurements and I'm down in inches - which is working!!!

Have a wonderful weekend all - Can't say I'll be watching the Superbowl since I'm not into football but it does mean one more week closer to OPENING DAY!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

My weight has been all over the place this month.

I have no idea what's going on.  But this (Superbowl Weekend) is historically my high mark for the year, so I'm not going to freak out about it this week.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

[QUOTE]My weight has been all over the place this month. I have no idea what's going on.  But this (Superbowl Weekend) is historically my high mark for the year, so I'm not going to freak out about it this week.

I feel like we are the same person!  I've been good this week but my pants are still tight.  I am NOT looking forward to weigh in tomorrow!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I'm gaining weight just *thinking* about this weekend.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

So, my weight is still up, but I bumped into someone in the kitchen at work today who I hadn't seen in about a month or so, and she said I looked like I was losing.

Let's go with that, shall we? :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

AJ - I want this Netflix bootcamp thing.  I'm assuming it's some sort of streaming video?  And JNeen - you are rocking no matter what you think. 

So ease up on yourselves for the weekend (well, not too much - just enough to have a bit of fun), and we'll get back to paying attention on Monday (after the Pats have won the Superbowl).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Bloginator. Show The Bloginator's posts

I am static 200kg

can I play?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

My weight is continuing to flail all over the place.  I just wish I could figure out what the "new" baseline is so I know what I'm working with.

That, and I really need to drink more water.

Bloginator, there is always room for more :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

[QUOTE]My weight is continuing to flail all over the place.  I just wish I could figure out what the "new" baseline is so I know what I'm working with. That, and I really need to drink more water. Bloginator, there is always room for more :)

Does someone have a short pier I can take a LONG walk off???  I gained again this week and cut out lots of things last week.  I am in a funk about this. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Gracie, just keep trying to get your movement in.

I am convinced that my metabolism slows down in the winter even if I keep my activity level constant.

And my body wants to do nothing other than nap in the winter.  I need to consciously make myself get up and do things.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

So despite the 7,000 slices of Hickory Farms beefstick, a few thousand pieces of cheese, at least 20 gougeres, and a couple of martinis - oh, and a salad - I still managed to not put on any weight when I went to the gym this morning.  Hopefully, it's not hiding somewhere and the scale will creep up later in the week...

Sections
Shortcuts