Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

I love lamb

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

that too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I should not have gotten on the scale this morning - up a whole pound!  Could I have really eaten 3500 calories in lamb?  Maybe...   'Course, there wasn't any mind paid to salt last night, either.  I hope that's it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Current Weight: 155.4
    Last Weigh In:  156.0
    Short Term Goal/Date: 153 by 3/18
    Long Term Goal: 140 (no longer overweight at my 5'2" stature)
    Lost since March 2012: -1.6
    Progess this week: -.6

In other news, Lily- somehow convinced me that signing up for a marathon was a grand idea (she's persuasive, that Lily-lady) so get ready for some serious training venting this summer!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Weigh in today:  up 3lbs.  

Not happy with myself right now.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

AJ, most of that is probably from salt and carbs.

Just get back on the horse.

I'm actually down a tick from last week because my tummy got rumbly from all the road food getting out to CT and back.

I had soup for lunch today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Yes, Neener... I blame the road food, too.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

But, wasn't it worth it, AJ?  You had such a good time, and like Jneen said, a lot of it is probably water.   Drink a ton of water with me from my major disaster last night, and we'll both get back on track.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I have been drinking nothing but green tea and water today. And I did a Zumba workout this morning.  Hopefully that will balance things out!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Nice job, ladies!  I didn't keep up with you - didn't drink nearly enough water.  I'm off in the ditch right now...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

I ran four miles last night. And then rehydrated with diet coke.

Ya win some, ya lose some.

CHC - love your self-bargaining about the wine. I should do the same!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

My contribution to the Pan-Mass Challenge: $1 for the gorgeously dense homemade brownie being sold by one of the riders to raise funds. They were yelling at me every time I passed by yesterday afternoon - and I caved :-( On the plus side, I'm wearing a path to the ladies room drinking tea/water/tea/water/water/water/water ...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Hey cSean, I actually have done that loop - but not nearly enough! I used to live in back bay so it was a perfect 'run out the front door'. Now I'm in Brighton, so running to the reservoir by BC is my 'car friendly' loop.  This summer when I start adding long runs I figure I can run the Charles all the way from my house, to the Science museum, back down the cambridge side for a nice lil' 15 mile jaunt.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

NatGin, I miss that reservoir! First (and only) time I ever ran 6 miles was last year - I ran four laps around that frig gin thing!!!

Maybe I'll head out there in a few weekends and try for that again, if you're game!

I ran 5.1 last night -- most I've run since the one time I ran 6 that I mentioned above!

Of course, I can't seem to stop buying cadbury mini eggs every time I see them... booooo Easter candy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I'm starting to think that I'm the only person I know who abstains from alcohol during the week unless I go out someplace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Trying on bathing suits for my upcoming trip did wonders for my motivation. I went for a nice jog today, and even though my shin splints started to act up, I stretched them out and kept going. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow though. The good news is that the bottoms of the suits fit relatively well, but the girls were busting out all over the place. I don't know who designs these things. Do any of you ladies have suggestions on where I can find a good bathing suit for my curvy figure? I'm in no-woman's land between the plus sizes and the women's sizes. :/

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread:
    Trying on bathing suits for my upcoming trip did wonders for my motivation. I went for a nice jog today, and even though my shin splints started to act up, I stretched them out and kept going. I'm gonna hurt tomorrow though. The good news is that the bottoms of the suits fit relatively well, but the girls were busting out all over the place. I don't know who designs these things. Do any of you ladies have suggestions on where I can find a good bathing suit for my curvy figure? I'm in no-woman's land between the plus sizes and the women's sizes. :/
    Posted by AlyssaJones

Look online, but I think there are some stores that sell tops and bottoms separately.  Also, Lands' End might do that.  Lands' End also has different leg opening types.  Of course, I haven't worn a suit in a number of years, but this is what I've heard...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Thanks Justcat. I'm a bit scared to order one online, but we'll see...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harbormistress. Show Harbormistress's posts

Lands End is in fact great when your top doesnt match your bottom so much.  and if you go to a Sears Lands End shop you can try on for size, then order right there online in terms of what color/print/style you want, and then you dont pay shipping.  you can also return anything ordered online at the sears store and therefore not have to pay return shipping.  what i do is order wily-nily online, as in 2 different sizes of everything i think i'll like, then return it all to the Sears. i hate trying on things at the store....

Sections
Shortcuts