The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

So I plateaued a bit - but considering how much crap I've been eating, it's not surprising.  But I'm back on the wagon this week. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Great work, softpatina.  It's awesome to get to the place where you can feel what you've lost.  Keep it up!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Jsutcat - I need to get back on my bike this week, it's been a few weeks since I've been on it!!  I want to 'feel' another 5 pound loss like softpatina.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

OK, so I lied about updating tonight.  I'm too sleepy.  I'll get up early tomorrow and do it.

Promise!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Nothing lost this week-- still holding at 13 more to lose. Nothing gained either, so I'll take it and work out an extra day this week to move my fat @rse and the scale :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

It's a new week folks - back to the gym and racking up those 10,000 steps a day!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

*****IT'S UPDATE TIME!!!!*****

I am not looking forward to this one, personally. 

Just sayin'. (© BBB)

OK, here we go!

Welcome, lukeseri58, you gorgeous lurker, you!  Read the very first post of the thread for "rules".  (Rules? We hate stinkin' rules!!)  Jump in!!

Well, we were a bunch of mostly "hold steady" people this week.

The Dancing banana goes to luna-llena for her -.6 loss!  Chiki chiki chiki!!!!

Our only other loser this week was softpatina with a -.5.  Good job!

This week's Banana o' Determination goes to sm1231, who is down a grand total of 50 mofrackian pounds, beyotch!  She also ran yet another road race this weekend!!  While I saluted her from the couch in my pajamas and watched "13 Going on 30" and "Serendipity", both for the kajillionth time.  At any rate, I can't think of a better influence on us this week.  Shake it shake it!

Lots and lots of steady holders this week, which is almost as good as being a loser!  I will rattle off names in true Romper Room "Miss Jean" style:  I see wizen and Dimmy...and I see you, JBar!  And Wicked McCool!  And CHC, justcat, and I see you, -cariokie!  You are wonderful and I love you all!

And now...the Treadmill of Shame.  Ouch.

We have the very silly JTB with a +.2 gain.  POINT TWO?  Can't you just go pee, woman?? Sheesh.  NatGing is clocking in this week with a +1, but I bet it is all just one of those pesky mirage pounds and will be back off next week.

But the one who is staying on the treadmill the longest this week?  Are you ready for this?  It's freakin' horrible.  Your pal Jneen with a +3.  PLUS FREAKIN' THREE.  So, I undid my progress from last week, plus one.  Aside from the Treadmill of Shame, I will also be joining the Spin Class of Dumbassery.  I kept my activity level up this week, but I ate like a Hoover.  I had a freakin' clam roll for lunch on Friday, for God's sake.  It's so easy to justify when you have out of town friends visiting, isn't it?

Goal: -50 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/05/2010
    Goal date: really just want to be healthy
    Pounds lost this week: +3 AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!
    Total lost: 13
    Left to go: 31
    Total lost since August 2007: 63

There were a few other people participating this week, but they didn't check in with their progress, so were not included in the update.  We love you just the same, though!  Keep reading and posting, even if you don't feel like fessing up!  It's all good :)

Any updates after this post will be included in next week's recap.

Go get 'em, kids!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

We have the very silly JTB with a +.2 gain.  POINT TWO?  Can't you just go pee, woman?? Sheesh

LMAO!!!! I know, I know!  And I even did before weighing.

Congrats to the banana winners this week - see you 'round the funny farm as I try to rack in the 10,000 steps Embarassed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

The bad news is I drank WAY too much this weekend. The good news is that I couldn't eat anything all day yesterday ...

Haven't weighed in because I haven't been near a scale. I'll accept my treadmill of shame and check in later this week - at least before Neeners update Sunday morning.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

I got a dancing banana? JNeen, you just made my day:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Still hanging in at 20 lbs, so I guess that makes me vapid, but not a loser!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

My theory, CHC?

Those days when you feel sluggish?  Like not moving?  THOSE ARE THE DAYS YOU HAVE TO MOVE.

The reason you feel so sluggish is because your body is using its resources to store that extra food energy as fat.  And it wants you to lay there like a slug so it may do so more efficiently.

Stupid body.  :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

That's it! I'll be working out 4 times this week instead of the usual 3 and I'll lay off the booze till at least Wednesday (that's my Saturday night on Mommy weekends). Virtual drinkie-poos are calorie-free, so please launch as many my way as y'all wish!!!!

No noookie, either. I hear that helps some, but it's been so long I can't rememberCry

Next workout, late Tuesday morning.

Keep the faith, you people!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Thank you CHC!!!!!

I'm going to weigh in tonight, after 7 miles, that scale better have some good news!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Ok, I don't think I've FORMALLY updated here in a while. Neener, here you go for Sunday :)

So are we going week by week, or net loss/gain? I personally feel the need to stick to net because I can't mentally reward myself for losing 1lb that was gained the week before. I'm a CONSTANT yo-yo'er, it's the cycle I'm trying to break.

Current Weight: 157.5
    Goal Weight: 135
    Lost since March 2011: -10.5
    Lost this week: -2.5

I made it to the gym last night where I like to do my 'official' weigh in's because it's always in the same clothes, same time of day, same scale - and I was SO SO pleasantly surprised. The increased water consumption, modest cut back on eating out, and (get this) putting down my fork when I feel full are starting to add up. I also looked at some pics from my birthday which was in march and I can see in my face what 10lbs looks like - and that's some great motivation to keep truckin'!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

WOO HOO Ginger!!!

Way to go girl! Love the idea of putting the fork down :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

SM is my hero!

I wish I loved running.

has anyone tried the TreadClimber thing? Thinking of investing in one, especially for the winter when I won't run outside and I'll find every excuse in the book not to cart my behind to the gym. It'll be pretty hard to ignore if it's near the couch where I park said behind to watch TV :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

We go week-to-week, banana wise.

But the cumulative loss should be tacked onto your stats as well for optimal goal tracking.

Your format is good, Ginger :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Your bootay is good, too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puppins. Show puppins's posts

This lurker wants to get involved here - it's a great idea and I'm inspired by the progress that so many of you have made!

Goal: -50 from starting date
    Starting date: 03/18/2011
    Goal date: 09/19/2011
    Pounds lost this week: 0
    Total lost: 28
    Left to go: 22

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from calicokitty. Show calicokitty's posts

I just saw this subject and wanted to add something that might be of value. I love the Dr. Oz show and he does a lot of segments on weight loss. I record it regulraly on my DVR and I noticed that his upcoming Friday show is going to have a segment on how to break through a weight loss plateau.

I know I've struggled with that so I'm interested in seeing it. Maybe some of you will find it valuable too.

Good luck with your weight loss.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Hey Puppins welcome to the sandbox. And to jump in with 28lbs already gone? Awesome!!