The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

Still stuck at 20 lbs, was a lazy slug this weekend and need to start striving again toward 21+ before I start trending in the opposite direction! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

In Response to Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread:
    I'm a bit late to the thread, but here goes: Goal: -30 from starting date Starting date: 07/11/11 Goal date: Dec 11 Pounds lost this week: 0 Total lost: 0 Left to go: 30 I've put on way too much weight, mostly from alcohol indulgences and going out to eat.  I need to stop with the pity party (I'm gaining weight because i'm so stressed, blah blah blah)... and I need to start taking better care of myself.   Love you Neener for starting this thread :) 
    Posted by AlyssaJones

AJ, I'm sure part of the weight gain is from family issues in your life, too. I'm not letting you off the hook, but it's ok to cut yourself a little slack. Friday's gimlet my trwat :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

One day this week the scales dropped another 1.5 pounds but it popped back up again. I'm holding steady at last week's weight.  Made it to the gym six times in seven days and met my other activity goals.
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick

6 times in 7 days is impressive!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Here's my update for the week:

Goal: -20 from starting date
    Starting date: 06/30/2011
    Goal date: -10 by 9/1/2011
    Pounds lost this week: -3
    Total lost: -5
    Left to go: 15
    Total lost since August 2010: 20

I'm on vacation this week but managing to get in lots of excercise!!  I LOVE that we're measuring our success in terms of sticks of butt-er when we're trying to lose our butts!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I have to walk today.

I vacationed with the kids the past two days and ate a lot of (awesome delicious fantastic and oh so worth it) crap food.  We did keep the activity level up though, so I don't think the scale will go up.

It ain't going down either, though :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Re: The Official LL

Oh...and welcome AJ!  Yay!

Ooooh....I wonder who will get the banana this week?

I love delivering the banana.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re: The Official LL

In Response to Re: The Official LL:
    Oh...and welcome AJ!  Yay! Ooooh....I wonder who will get the banana this week? I love delivering the banana.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

This sounds so...so....well, you know......

8)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

WEEKLY UPDATE!

Here goes:
    Goal: -50 from starting date
    Goal date: 11/30/2011
    Pounds lost this week: -2
    Total lost: -6
    Left to go: 44

It's in the right direction so I'm takin it with a smile!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from softpatina. Show softpatina's posts

WEEKLY UPDATE! Here goes: Goal: -50 from starting date Starting date: 06/30/2011 Goal date: 11/30/2011 Pounds lost this week: -2 Total lost: -6 Left to go: 44 ______________________________________________________ It's in the right direction so I'm takin it with a smile!
    Posted by JTB8773

excellent work JTB and others!
    I'll update sometime this weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I will post the weekly update on Sunday morning, kids...so get your weeklies in by then if you want to fight for the banana!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Saidwhat. Show Saidwhat's posts

I am back on the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster for another ride!  No banana for me this week.  :-(

Have a good weekend everyone.  And for those going to the LL gathering tonight, are those drinks calorie free?  They should be!!!

UPDATE:

Goal: -30 from starting date
    Starting date: 07/01/2011
    Goal date: 10/01/11
    Pounds lost this week: +2
    Total lost: 2
    Left to go: 28
    Total lost since February 2010: 17

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

I am back on the weight loss/weight gain roller coaster for another ride!  No banana for me this week.  :-( Have a good weekend everyone.  And for those going to the LL gathering tonight, are those drinks calorie free?  They should be!!! UPDATE: Goal: -30 from starting date Starting date: 07/01/2011 Goal date: 10/01/11 Pounds lost this week: +2 Total lost: 2 Left to go: 28 Total lost since February 2010: 17
    Posted by Saidwhat

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Silly Saidwhat :)

Everyone knows that any food or beverage consumed at an LL gathering does not count toward weekly goals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Silly Saidwhat :) Everyone knows that any food or beverage consumed at an LL gathering does not count toward weekly goals.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Gotta love Jneen -- is she a great cheerleader or what?  8)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I am saving for corset. For each pound lost, some funds go into the corset fund. A real corset, hand-made, tailored to my body.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

My 2 week update:

Goal: -10 from new starting date
    Starting date: 07/1/2011
    Goal date: 8/12/11 (5-6 by then) and 9/30/11 (for the rest)
    Pounds lost this week: 1.5
    Total lost: 4.0
    Left to go: 6ish

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from softpatina. Show softpatina's posts

just weighed in:

Goal: -30 from starting date
    Goal date: 01/01/2012
    Pounds lost this week: 1
    Total lost: 3
    Left to go: 27

Thanks Jneen for this thread!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

****WEEKLY UPDATE SUMMARY TIME!!!****

I hope you are all having an outstanding weekend.  I know I am :)

So nice to see so many of you on Friday.  You're all gorgeous already, but who can't do with a little self-improvement, right?

I would like to welcome this week's newcomers to the thread:  Empire-inAshes, Trigger and the lovely Alyssa Jones.  Thanks for joining us!

This week's Dancing Banana goes to WickedMcCool for a big ol' THREE POUND LOSS this week!  Bow Chicka Wow Wow!

Other notables are NaturalGinger and JTB...each with a healthy 2 lbs lost.  Eight sticks of butter gone for each of you!  EnjoyEverySandwich is down 1.5 and softpatina is down 1 - hooray!

I held steady after gaining 2 last week.  But this was my vacation week.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Also holding steady this week: the lovely Ms. Wizen and the inimitable CHC - although CHC did get in 6 workouts in 7 days, so we expect she'll see a nice bump down next week, what with all that muscle she must be building up to raise her metabolism.

RDG informs us she will be taking a nice long walk on the Treadmill of Shame this week.  She'll be filling out that corset nicely in no time!  I am begrudgingly assigning Treadmill duty to Saidwhat as well for her +2, but I think this is just a little bounceback after the crazy big loss last week. 

I think that's everyone who checked in this week.  Any updates made after this post will be included in next week's update

my official update is as follows:

Goal: -50 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/05/2010
    Goal date: really just want to be healthy
    Pounds lost this week: 0
    Total lost: 13
    Left to go: 37
    Total lost since August 2007: 63

I'll do another recap next Sunday!  Have a great week, All! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

WOOT!!  WOOT!!  I got the dancing banana!!  I'm dancin', dancin', dancin!!  And even on my vacation!! 

But it was a darn good thing I posted on Thursday cuz now I got back one more to lose again by Thursday.  I was drinking in spirit with you guys on Friday night!!  And last night, too, which probably gets me to the amount that some of you drank on Friday night!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from softpatina. Show softpatina's posts

congrats to McCool!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Saidwhat. Show Saidwhat's posts

Congrats McCool!

RDG I'll see you on the treadmill of shame this week but we are both getting off the thing this Friday...ok!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

I'm pleased to pass the dancing bannana on to McCool - ROCK ON BABY!!

let's kick some butt this week!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely. Show hollygolitely's posts

Congrats McCool!  My update is late but I initially gained 3 lbs since the start of this thread and lost it this week so....... I am back at zero which is a good thing.  Still 40 to lose.

Water, water, water!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

That was confusing, Holly.

So this week, you are down 3, correct?

We go week to week here.  We do not dwell on past defeats. 

Sections
Shortcuts