The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Re: The Official LL "Where Did My Butt Go?" Thread

Sean? Sean, is that you?

That is so cool. I think Mr. GMV would love that. He's a runner and he keeps major stats. I remember well the day he told me he had run, over decades, all the way around the world. I could use it also.

When I get though August, what with all the things planned, and my sister's funeral (which has turned into a family reunion!) I'm going to join in this thread. It's not just about weight, or fat, it's about being healthy and strong.

I hope the thread is still here 9/1!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Saidwhat. Show Saidwhat's posts

CSean, thanks for taking the plunge and posting the info on runkeeper.  I downloaded the app and set up an account last night and used it for my run this morning.  Seems like it will be a great tool to use especially as I get more info in it!  Thanks for the suggestion!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

like CHC, my weight has been all over the place this week.  We'll see where I'm at for tomorrow's official Neener Weigh Day

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Oh, and even though we may use weight in this thread as a motivator to stay on track, please keep this random internet picture in mind:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

****WEEKLY UPDATE SUMMARY TIME!!!****

Quiet weekend here...hope yours was good!  My week was a little nutty in a good way, tho :)

I would like to welcome this week's newcomer to the thread: -Callie!  Hi pretty lurker girl!

This week's Dancing Banana goes to the amazing JTB8773 for a respectable TWO POUND LOSS!  JTB has lost an amazing 9 POUNDS since the start of this thread.  Whoa.

That gets a BOOM shaka laka shaka laka shaka laka ...

CHC gets our brand new shiny Banana of Healthy Determination for consistently sticking to healthy food choices and working her butt off at the gym.  Rock on, CHC!  We are also giving her that hard-earned -0.4.  None of this break even stuff.  I like to move it, move it. 

Other notables are NaturalGinger with 1 lb lost and justcat, who apparently remembered to p00p and dropped her pesky .75. ;)  Your pal ThatJneenGrrl also managed to lose one amidst all of the beer drinking and concert going  and tapas and sangria and God knows what this week.  Crazy!

Holding steady this week: saidwhat and WickedMcCool.  Hang in there, chickadees...your hard work is being maintained.  I think a bunch of people forgot to check in AGAIN this week. 

And now...you dread it, I know...the Treadmill of Shame:

Treadmillers this week are luna-llena and EES, each with a +1.  I'm being mean and making Carioke and Inter-Planet stay on there because they didn't check in with me.  I am a harsh taskmaster ;)

Some really interesting conversation in the thread this week...go back and take a peek if you missed it.

A special thank you to CharmingSean for some really good info regarding scales and fitness sites.  We love you, Liebchen.

That's all I have for now...you guys rock!!

Any updates made after this post will be included in next week's recap.

my official update is as follows:

Goal: -50 from starting date
    Starting date: 08/05/2010
    Goal date: really just want to be healthy
    Pounds lost this week: 1
    Total lost: 14
    Left to go: 36
    Total lost since August 2007: 64

I'll do another update next Sunday!  Go get 'em, kids! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Okay here's the week 4 update:

Goal: -10 from new starting date
    Starting date: 07/1/2011
    Goal date: 8/12/11 (5-6 by then) and 9/30/11 (for the rest)
    Pounds lost this week: -1.5
    Total lost: 4.5
    Left to go: 5ish -- .5-1.5 by 8/11

Whew!  Back on track, I hope.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

(in my best vallley girl voice)
    And I promise, as this weeks dancing bannana winner, to work hard and to uphold the honor of past winners and to work on my goal of world peace.

Seriously, I'm dancing all over the living room!!!!!

Keep it up folks - we're doing good for each otherKiss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Saidwhat. Show Saidwhat's posts

JNeen, Thanks for the weekly update.  Those dancing bananas are so darn cute!

JTB..congratulations on earning the dancing banana for your weight loss this week!  You are doing great!

CHC..congrats to you too for the great example you are setting!

Have a good week everyone!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

Thanks Jneen.

Having accountability here may be working!  I thought about dancing bananas as I reached for that Oreo cookie (the 2nd one.  The 1st one was yummy) :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

JNeen, love the side by side pic comparison. This is what I tell myself when I feel jaded about the scale ... I'm just dense g'dangit!

I felt great about stepping on the scale this morning, but I had some sort of stomach bug that has ruined me for the last 24 hours so I have to figure it isn't as accurate as I'd like it to be. I'll check in on Wednesday.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

Ginger - look at it this way - stomach bug just jumpstarted your week!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from luna_llena. Show luna_llena's posts

Goal - 40lbs
    Start date - 2/22/11
    Goal Date - 1/1/2012
    Pounds lost this week - .6
    Left to go - 30.4
    Total lost since 2/22/11 - 9.6 lbs

Not great, but not horrible either.  At least it's going in the right direction again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

My vacation weight is still here, but I'm back in the workout/eating healthy groove.

Weight: 164
    Pounds lost: 0
    Pounds gained: 0
    Still to go: 14

Trying to limit alcohol this week, so nothing till a wine tasting on Thursday. I have a feeling this last 14 is going to be a beeotch :(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

Goal:  -20
    Starting date:  7/27/11
    Lost this week:  -1

Phew!  The scale seems to be heading in the right direction ... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I wish today was my weigh day.  I was down 2 this morning.

Like, my eyes bugged out of my head and I kept on stepping back on the scale to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

JNeen - don't you just LOVE when that happens?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Just found this thread....its so motivating!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

I just had to go to lunch at The Chateau, and while everyone gorged on bread followed by pasta and lasagne...

I had a garden salad with italian and a bowl of tomato basil soup.

I just had to share here with my favorite people that are all trying to motivate each other to make good decisions. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.