Things We Wanted To Say To Other Commuters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nice-guy-eddie. Show nice-guy-eddie's posts

Things We Wanted To Say To Other Commuters

A few people have posted their musings on LL about crazy people on the train, bizarre incidents that mangled their day's transportation, and general feelings about wishing death to others who interfere with their commuting experience. I wanted to establish a place where everyone could arrive at work and get their thoughts off their chests and leverage their frustrations for the amusement of others. I only request that you frame your comments in the form of what you desperately wanted to say to somebody, but didn't.  For example:

"Lady, if you're the weakest - the WEAKEST - person in the train station, including the guy with the funny walk and cane, how about you don't rush to be the first person at the door, only to discover that you CAN'T OPEN IT and then everyone gets f---ing stuck behind you as you insist on trying to do it yourself while all the people walking in the other door from the next car realize that they can jump in the open seats from "your" car and then I end up standing for 30 minutes? And seriously, when you're at home, do you get out of breath from turning the lights on? Eat some f---ing protein today, jesus."

It doesn't have to be that long, either. It can be as simple as "Hey commuter rail conductor, how about some dandruff shampoo?"  And it's not limited to the train, either, feel free to scream about other drivers, insult pedestrians, or wish illness on a seeing-eye dog that slowed you down. Anything you really wanted to say but just thought the better of it. Have fun!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Things We Wanted To Say To Other Commuters

Hey buddy, ever heard of deoderant? and to that lady who EVERY SINGLE morning is chomping gum. yo!, you look like a freakin cow chewing that gum

and to that little lady i invariably walk behind most mornings on my way to the T, will ya cut the lugie spitting? its farking digusting and i hate seeing that oyster, jellyfish looking lugie on the ground in front of me...GAG ME

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

To the chickies who are discussing life (?) with 'well' and 'ya know' and 'like' and 'um' -

SHUT UP UNTIL YOU'VE AQUIRED A VOCABULARY.

Um, like NOW

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

JT, OHH MY GAWD!!!! hahahaha, totally agree with that one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Hey your a subway conductor and part of your job is talking over the PA system. Do you think if you take breakfast out of your mouth I might be able to understand you.

You the idiot with the backpack turning around and around and knocking folks down with that stupid thing how about you carry it someplace else like maybe your azz when I finish sticking it up there.

(Thanks Eddie)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Hey, you, awkward boy with glasses that's always in a hurry, you know that by standing by the door starting 2 stops before the station you're not doing yourself any favors, right? And STOP pushing me over to RUN up the stairs before the train has come to a complete stop on the platform. I dont get you. You push women and children out of the way like we're the last doomed souls of the titanic, and when I get upstairs a whole 22 seconds after you, you're just sitting on the bench? Really? REALLY?  Every single freakin' day? You exhaust me.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

To the idiots that stand on either side of the door that opens and expect everyone to squeeze by you.  Yes, I am the biatch that EVERYTIME will elbow you or say very loudly "can you step off the train so I can get off!"  Bunch of tools...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

In Response to Re: Things We Wanted To Say To Other Commuters:
    Hey buddy, ever heard of deoderant? and to that lady who EVERY SINGLE morning is chomping gum. yo!, you look like a freakin cow chewing that gum
    Posted by backbaybabe

That reminded me of HS. My biology teacher had a sign up on the classroom wall that read "The only difference between a girl chewing gum and a cow chewing it's cud is the intelligent look on the face of the cow"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

To the people that insist on driving 10mph below the speed limit:  GET OFF THE BLOODY RD!  STAY HOME, TAKE A BUS, CAR POOL BUT DO NOT DRIVE!  Thank God I don't have to deal with these idots in snowny weather for awhile.
    Posted by AGCT

And the corollary to this when I'm driving the the far right hand lane and some fool is tailgating me - " Hey ashwipe, there are two whole lanes right over there specifically designed for this situation. Feel free to use 'em. "

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Things We Wanted To Say To Other Commuters : And the corollary to this when I'm driving the the far right hand lane and some fool is tailgating me - " Hey ashwipe, there are two whole lanes right over there specifically designed for this situation. Feel free to use 'em. "
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead

----------------------------------
    Will I just slow down. No brake just get off the foot feed. And slowly slow down. If you look in the rear view you can watch his blood pressure climb. Maybe one day it will just pop like an overheated thermometer

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Argh...how about some of these sh**-for-brains people who insist upon crowding out to the train before they've even announced which track yours is coming in on?  "Hey!  IDIOTS!!!  Are you in THAT big of a rush to get home?  I hope you all fall on the third rail!"  (This, even despite the announcements on the PA at North Station telling people to stay *inside* the station until their train is actually announced.)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Gah. People who cut you off when there's nothing but open road behind ya.

Really, buddy? You couldn't wait 5 milliseconds?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nice-guy-eddie. Show nice-guy-eddie's posts

"Hey you, the dick who put his huge briefcase square in the middle of the three-seater on a crowded train and then slapped his headphones on and pretended to sleep. We all know what you're up to, trying to make sure nobody will sit next to you.  Well standing is damned uncomfortable, and even though your harrowing b.o. would normally be enough for me to avoid sitting next to you in the first place, I'm tapping you on the g-ddamn shoulder and saying EXCUSE ME, CAN YOU CLEAR THAT SPACE OFF SO I CAN SIT. Oh yeah sure, you were SO startled and you were REALLY sleeping and didn't hear the seven announcements telling you to clear your parcels off the seats.  Know what? I'm gonna squirm in my seat the whole time.  And blast gas at you."

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

WOW Eddie!!! Figures - right before I leave for the day that I get to check this section out!!!!
    Not much happened today at the TRAINS for me FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!
    But yesterday a middle aged Chinese Guy KEPT ON HAULKING UP LOUIZ AND SPITTING ALL OVER THE STAIRS AND THE WALKWAYS - GROSS!!!
    And the PEOPLE WHO SNEEZE WITHOUT COVERING THEIR MOUTHS - UGGHH!!!
    And to the "NEW IMMIGRANTS" coming in who AREN'T USED TO BATHING IN THEIR COUNTRIES - I'd like to say to them 'THIS IS AMERICA AND YOU SMELL GROSS!!!!! PLEASE BATHE BEFORE GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL or else I'm gonna BARF ALL OVER YOU!!!!!!

Thanks Eddie!!!!!!!! This will be my VENTING PLACE!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

OH - and when someone really peeves me off wicked bad when they're sitting near me - I DO THE BLAST AT THEM!!!! Haaaa!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarketSurfer. Show MarketSurfer's posts

LOL! all of yose!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nice-guy-eddie. Show nice-guy-eddie's posts

"'THIS IS AMERICA AND YOU SMELL GROSS!!!!! PLEASE BATHE BEFORE GOING TO WORK OR SCHOOL or else I'm gonna BARF ALL OVER YOU!!!!!!"

=================================

I just hope we're not on the same train. The collateral damage would be huge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Two things

First - on a City Bus: Excuse me, Miss, would you much mind if I take your cell phone and throw it out the window. I or the rest of the bus are really not interested in hearing about what little Bobby said at the pep rally yesterday.

Second - Dude, there is a reason why they are called headphones.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I've always wanted to say, 'Pardon me, would you have any Grey Poupon?'
    Posted by JohnCocktosten

LOL.  The guy sitting next to me on the train yesterday sure smelled like he had some p00p on.  I have no idea what color it was.

And what's with all the people that sit at close quarters and all smell like they've eaten pepperoni for breakfast?  C'mon folks, how about brushing the teeth, or using a bit of mouthwash?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nice-guy-eddie. Show nice-guy-eddie's posts

"Lady, you were behind a school bus that was making a left turn onto a bridge packed with cars. When the school bus finally moved, it would have been so easy for you to just let me cross through into the Readville parking lot - and I f--king know that you saw me.  But you wanted to make some stupid point, so you lurched forward and tried to block me from going through - WITH NO BENEFIT TO YOU WHATSOEVER. Because once I leaned on my horn, you stopped and started yelling at me, I simply pulled past you into the parking lot and there you were, still behind the same damn school bus in the same damn place. THIS IS THE WAY THIS INTERSECTION WORKS - HUNDREDS OF TIMES, EVERY MORNING, YOU F__KUP. I'm sorry that your two ugly children are selfish, whiny simpletons who take after their mom, but don't take that out on me."

This act of b--chiness was followed up by some guy who looks like the principal from Glee, who, after I dropped my wife off and I needed to make a quick stop at Shaw's, waved me in front of him to turn into the parking lot WITHOUT MY EVEN ASKING. I will totally sign something for that guy that allows his niece to stay in the country without marrying some dude who runs a meth lab.

Sections
Shortcuts