Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

But does your new hair color work with your Jeep?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

Well did your landlords change to the thermostate make it worse or better?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

What a wonderful thread & beautiful subject.

Great headliner Jeepers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

Ugh lame. I prefer the thermostat at 70. That way I can still wear my hoodie and sweatpants..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, you would so totally hate it at my place.  I keep it at 65-66 when I'm there and awake, 62 when it's bedtime.  But each year I keep edging the temp up - it's harder for me to deal with being cold as I get older.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from charmingElisa. Show charmingElisa's posts

Jeepers, I tried to address you "private, but I can't anymore, I don't know why. I erased the message in forum. Imagine you were me, and you got the message you sent me. How would you feel? I have done nothing but try to debate a public issue. And I have been, fair, kind and not mean to defensive.  I don't have backbaybabe's personal infroamtion, I don't know her name, I don't know anything about her. She gave me her email but it was the same name as she used on boston.com.  I only have one person's real name, a person who was kind enought to spend time on email answering my questions, JBar. I would never give that out to anyone.

I have enjoyed every one of your posts, and that you would accuse me of something so against the rules just makes me very sad. I'm sorry that the discussions lead you to think such a terrible thing, but again, put yourself in my shoes for a second, and imagine seeing that. Another thing, everyone can read my messages on my profile page, so it was not private it all.

And I have every right to defend myself publically against such accusation.

Wow you have really made me mad! I'm sorry if I am lashing out but I just don't know what to do with what I am feeling righ t now. It feels very very unfair.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

TwoCent, my Fiance likes it to be very warm so usually I end up sweating at night because we have the heat up pretty high.

But when I am alone I always turn it down because I like to be chilly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

No fair! You have more posts than me.....

Wait....dammmit!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Krystale - I know how you feel.  Mr. Cent likes it warm, too.  So I have two sets of PJs at the ready - the flannels for when I'm by myself, and the summer PJs for when he's staying over.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

When I was younger and thicker skinned I kept my apartment at 55 degrees day and night.  My friends hated to visit me!  Now I like a toasty 72 and with pellet stoves, I'm pretty much off the grid.

Don't worry PC - I'll post some inanities on your thread to keep you in competition with our lovely Jeepers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

I have yet to even turn on the heat so my house has been 45 - 50 degrees. I usually keep it at about 55 all winter long. I like the temp cooler anyway, especially for sleeping. My normal well body tempurature is about 1 degree lower than the norm so maybe thats why I like it a bit cooler.

If it weren't for the cost I'd probably keep it about 70 year round.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...:
    [QUOTE]That is actually a good idea for tonight. Flannel nightgown and a glass of wine and Eminem on the stereo.....
    Posted by Jeepers07[/QUOTE]

Hehehe...  The idea of someone wearing a granny flannel nightgown while listening to Eminem made me giggle. But only on the inside.  I'm still in mu cubicle....

Btw, I noticed that LL Bean has fleece lined flannel shirts!!!!!  That sounds soooo toasty and cozy!

But I just want someone to make flannel or fleece lined silk/satin pajamas!  You get all the warmth and coziness of fleece/flannel, but you also get the static-free and cling-free properties of silk/satin.  Seriously.  That combo would just be awesome.  Especially with flannel sheets.  I don't think I'd leave the bed all winter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from charmingElisa. Show charmingElisa's posts

Nevermind. You're right. I shouldn't harp on this. I'm done. Good luck.

25. This post has been removed.