Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

Hi Jeepers!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get home too and put on my flannel floor length nightgown and fleece bathrobe and homemade knitted feet sox.  Oh by the way Jeeps - Your behind looked great in those leather pants!  I'm saying that in a sisterly way.

And when I'm all snuggled up - I'm going to burp out loud and the other thing too.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice not to have a guy around all the time - AND I CAN LEAVE MY WINDOW OPEN & keep it a bit cool without a man sneaking back to close the window & turn the heat up!

Nighty night...........purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...:
    I have yet to even turn on the heat so my house has been 45 - 50 degrees. I usually keep it at about 55 all winter long. I like the temp cooler anyway, especially for sleeping. My normal well body tempurature is about 1 degree lower than the norm so maybe thats why I like it a bit cooler. If it weren't for the cost I'd probably keep it about 70 year round.
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead

I finally turned the heat on this past Monday (I always try and hold out until the beginning of November).  Otherwise, I was "making do" with a small room heater for the living room and the oven in the kitchen.  I do like it cooler when I sleep; I just hate getting up when it's so cold outside the covers!  I leave it around 55 or so when I'm not here; I just turned it up to about 65 to heat up the house and touch it down when it's warm enough; will turn it down to about 60 when I go to sleep.

Those temps edge up as the outside temps go down.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Marshall doesn't sound too soothing to me - even with a glass of vino.  Shawn Colvin on the other hand - well then I don't even need the wine.  What am I saying *hitting hand on forehead*?  Of course, I need the wine!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I knew you were some kind of reptile, Will.

Sections
Shortcuts