Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...

Hi Jeepers!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get home too and put on my flannel floor length nightgown and fleece bathrobe and homemade knitted feet sox.  Oh by the way Jeeps - Your behind looked great in those leather pants!  I'm saying that in a sisterly way.

And when I'm all snuggled up - I'm going to burp out loud and the other thing too.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice not to have a guy around all the time - AND I CAN LEAVE MY WINDOW OPEN & keep it a bit cool without a man sneaking back to close the window & turn the heat up!

Nighty night...........purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Thread devoted entirely to Jeepers...:
    I have yet to even turn on the heat so my house has been 45 - 50 degrees. I usually keep it at about 55 all winter long. I like the temp cooler anyway, especially for sleeping. My normal well body tempurature is about 1 degree lower than the norm so maybe thats why I like it a bit cooler. If it weren't for the cost I'd probably keep it about 70 year round.
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead

I finally turned the heat on this past Monday (I always try and hold out until the beginning of November).  Otherwise, I was "making do" with a small room heater for the living room and the oven in the kitchen.  I do like it cooler when I sleep; I just hate getting up when it's so cold outside the covers!  I leave it around 55 or so when I'm not here; I just turned it up to about 65 to heat up the house and touch it down when it's warm enough; will turn it down to about 60 when I go to sleep.

Those temps edge up as the outside temps go down.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Marshall doesn't sound too soothing to me - even with a glass of vino.  Shawn Colvin on the other hand - well then I don't even need the wine.  What am I saying *hitting hand on forehead*?  Of course, I need the wine!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I knew you were some kind of reptile, Will.

Sections
Shortcuts