To: BDCMod1

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Re: To: BDCMod1

It's fixed!

DemandMedia/Pluck can make the check out to "Porkchop Q. Hyphen", please.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: To: BDCMod1:
    Bzorn, perhaps you missed it. I did post an acknowledgement today. And I was roundly bashed for doing so. Stebbie, as I said, if you have a complaint about BDC, you are welcome to write to customer service. I will not be debating with you in public.
    Posted by BDCMod1

Actually Minnie I did catch that but it was a little late. But as you said this is not your job anymore so I guess you should be thanked for standing up while the Canandian lilliputians were sitting down. 

But know that we have an acknowledgement how about they actually do something about it. Telling me that you know we have a problem when I already know we have a problem is nice and appreciated but it solves nothing. Once again, not your fault and you seem like a standup guy but those in charge are not doing their jobs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok, i sent this post at 10:25....which should have been on page 9, but nooooooooooooooooooooo. look at the time it was time stamped!!!

backbaybabe wrote:
    hmmmmm lets see, the last 3 posts of mine that i sent AFTER 10am, are showing up on page 3...

if this continues... i'll see you raspy kids on the other side as this place now would officially suckage that they cannot fix the technical glitches...
    if it shows up on the correct last page and correct time...

then you all are soooooo lovely and just perfect angels and the BDC techies are just dolls in my eyes who are doing everything in their power to rectify the tech issues.

hmmm would that be good suckking up to if it shows up on the last page or what? hahahahaha
    11/3/2011 9:25 AM EST

absolutely NO FUN to play when the blog is a sheot show....
    it is a TOTAL DISSSERVICE to the LW's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Dang.  Well Sally, I already cashed the check, so TS for BDC.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

BDC still hasn't fixed the Y2K bug.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Yo dawg.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

You should dump him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

I want to tea_bag the unpatched servers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sally, you're aweomse!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

Great post, Sally.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Yo dawg, I herd you like time travel.  So we put a past in your present so you can do the Marty McFly!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

when u gonna unpack dem boxes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Wait - Welker's eyes are blue?  Okay, they are dreamy.

Sections
Shortcuts