Today's Love Letters Poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Today's Love Letters Poll

Is it really just another office romance?
    Should Crushing at Work jump her co-workers bones?
    Yes or no....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Re: Today's Love Letters Poll

In Response to Re: Today's Love Letters Poll:
    I think as soon as she tells the guy she has a crush on him, he will shut her down. Poof.  Crush is gone. Problem solved. no bones will be jumped.
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick

CHC, so what you're saying is, she should say something, but you don't think it will go anywhere?
    Good point, but if he likes her, why would he shut her down?  Maybe he's just nervous and afraid to say something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

The effing letter is already up?!?

At my work, crushes are something to pass the time.  (You notice I didn't join up here until my office crush went to a different job).  Nobody follows through on them unless they are completely stupid.  You just sort of  have a thing for someone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I once dated the receptionist here named Pam.  We got married and she got pregnant but it turned out that the real dad was the guy that ran the warehouse, Darrell.  Needless to say I ended up quiting that job and getting a job at Schrute Farms picking beets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalablue. Show lalablue's posts

if they decide to not do it, the sexual tension will prove too much and they will end up doing it in a supply closet. or maybe I watch way too much TV and my reality is distorted? either way, the show will start SUCKING. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Wait - Pam's baby isn't Jon Krasinski's?

Sections
Shortcuts