Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Re: Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

In response to Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative:

Girls are dumb.

Boys are smelly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

Smelly can be cured.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

In response to Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative:

Smelly can be cured.

D'oh!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

The hot ones who run with the older guys and do all kinds of dirt way too early are invariably the ones at the 15th reunion with track marks up and down their over-tattooed arms.

It the curse of early boobage development.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

The hot ones who run with the older guys and do all kinds of dirt way too early are invariably the ones at the 15th reunion with track marks up and down their over-tattooed arms.

I give it three years before she's stripping to pay for day care.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Archangel Michael. Show The Archangel Michael's posts

Why don't my replies look like everyone elses?

Mama always said you were special.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowderGirl. Show PowderGirl's posts

When I read that the LW thought she wasn't immature, I sighed and said "oh god, here comes the ramblings of a teenager." And I was right, good god, these are Facebook-level young "love" problems and of course Meredith validates her and tells her how thoughtful and mature she is.  

She probably still measures her age in fractions.

Is there something wrong with telling people that I'm 32 and 2/3?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Nope, apparently that's not it ... looks like USER ERROR

half of my replies have the 'neat' format...while the others don't.     Chalk it up to more BDC oddness?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from -kaptainfriday-. Show -kaptainfriday-'s posts

LW, consider the fact that monogamy might not be your thing.

Who says you have to exclusively love one or the other?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

When I read that the LW thought she wasn't immature, I sighed and said "oh god, here comes the ramblings of a teenager." And I was right, good god, these are Facebook-level young "love" problems and of course Meredith validates her and tells her how thoughtful and mature she is.  

She probably still measures her age in fractions.

Is there something wrong with telling people that I'm 32 and 2/3?

No PG.   Nothing at all.

And Geoff - post your reply down below the last "Quote" line and it gives it that desirerable 'nested' look.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts