Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Re: Todays LW: Thinking about my first boyfriend. Comment section alternative

You tricked me Gee-Off!!! >:(

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

Dear LW,

You say you are pining for C, but that he's not a really good boyfriend because he's snobby, lazy and selfish.

You also say that J is the perfect boyfriend, but are apparently not so very into him.  You think you should be though, because he's perfect. [?]

You don't want to trap yourself with J, but you don't want to be alone - and all pining aside you don't want C in the long-term

OK, so do you feel that C and J are the only to men in the world?

I don't. Neither one of them quite does it for you. Move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nebmatx. Show nebmatx's posts

Dear LW, 

I think your situation is about your age. Your experience sounds about right for a thoughtful, introspective 19-year-old. 

Your feelings for C may always be unique, because he was your first everything. 

More concerning to me is how your describe J -- perfect?? No one is perfect. You are idealizing him, instead of experiencing him as a real person. Stop that. 

If you're not excited about being with J, it's kinder to him to let him go.

Don't worry so much about whether to date or not -- you're 19. Just break things off with J, focus on enjoying your life and your youth, and when you meet the next person who you are excited about dating, you'll know. 

Sections
Shortcuts