Travel with a 2 year old

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

Travel with a 2 year old

Hey there,

I was thinking of going with my 2 year old son to visit my parents without my wife and baby.  This would be the 2 year old's first day and night without mommmy.  Is this too soon?  Do any of you have experience with this?  Thanks!

-BG

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

Re: Travel with a 2 year old

In Response to Travel with a 2 year old:
    Hey there, I was thinking of going with my 2 year old son to visit my parents without my wife and baby.  This would be the 2 year old's first day and night without mommmy.  Is this too soon?  Do any of you have experience with this?  Thanks! -BG
    Posted by BostonGuy3076

BG, as long as your son has spent time with your parents before and is comfortable with them, I say go for it!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

Re: Travel with a 2 year old

Thanks guys,

We went away last weekend after Mom's lactation consultant gave her the okay.  (The 2 year old is still nursing.)  I've been doing the night time routine, brought his special friends and pillows, and he knows and loves my parents.  We left Saturday morning and came back last night. 

It went really well!  He did want mommy a few times, but I was totally able to handle it, and when he got home he had a marathon nursing session.  Again thanks for the help!

-BG