Trigger's Advice To The Letter Writers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Trigger's Advice To The Letter Writers

Since I can still post over here, but not over there, I will start posting my advice to the letter writers in solitude. Much better that way anyhow. His New Girlfriend Wants Me Gone ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear Cut-Off, I really don't know that there is much you can do here. Sounds like you may even still have more than friendship feelings for your ex. Interesting that he went much younger, as in less mature and less likely to be looking for commitment. The fact is, she is his girlfriend now and no matter how controlling or immature or jealous or whatever she is acting, you kind of need to respect that. Sounds like he is going behind her back to still stay in touch. Maybe things will calm down over time and more contact will come with that. I don't think you have to cut him off and out of your life, but you two are not together anymore. If there is space for you in his life, and it sounds like he still wants that from those simple texts, then it will work itself out. You really can't force this or you force him to choose between you and his new girlfriend. Unless you are a friend with benefits, don't expect to win that battle. Peace & Love, Trigger 11

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Re: Trigger's Advice To The Letter Writers

why cant you post in LL? if you can post here, you should be able to post over there. hmmmmm, sumtin's not right

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I think I just completely misunderstood who was whom and played along with a comment by someone and really screwed up. I am me and nobody else, so I don’t know who else was posting. I feel completely awful and flush with guilt and disdain for myself in once again misreading a situation. It’s best for me and more so this place to leave. I am not unstable, but way to aloof to fit in here with a lack of understanding social boundaries. I do try hard, but I always end up failing at them. I guess I was the one referred to. Better to assume so, regardless. Thanks for the fun times and I am sorry for the others.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from aBoyandhisDawg. Show aBoyandhisDawg's posts

Trigger you can't take anything here seriously. I think everyone picks on each other and it should be for laughs. If people get nasty, that just shows their weakness. Doesn't mean you need to be dragged down by it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop's last stand. Show porkshop's last stand's posts

Trigger, I think I know what you're referring to, and you may have misunderstood what happened.  But I'm not going to speak for anyone.

Edit:  It wasn't me, people, I didn't do it this time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoVa. Show MoVa's posts

Trig, honey, you're fine. Post whatever you want, whenever you want. People can read it or not, just like they do with the rest of us misfits.