True Blood Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

Re: True Blood Fans

Thoughts on the new season??

I don't want to give any spoilers but I'm loving the first two episodes.  The end of last season went a little too far off the map for me so I'm happy to be back in a somewhat 'normal' (as compared to season one) story line.  Very curious to see what happens with Sam.  The Bill disappearance is very intriguing.  The scene last night with the introduction of Tara's new 'friend' raised a bunch of questions for me.  Also, how can you not love Eric (and I'm not even interested in his looks)?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I missed it last night.

But I do love me some Pam...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

Jeeps, haven't read the books and purposely don't look for any info on upcoming episodes.  I love the 'new-ness', really adds to the excitement of the episodes for me because I never know what's coming.  I want to go back and watch the first scene with Tara's friend again.  That actor is perfect for the role too.  We might need to set up a *read only if you've watched* thread because I don't want to spoil it for anyone else but would love to discuss.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

Tara really can't catch a break.  Actually, it seems like all the women on that show have it pretty rough.  Tara with the crazy/alchoholic mother, losing the 'only man she's ever loved', the events of last night.  Sookie lost her grandmother, her brother was accused of murder then almost killed by religious extremists, her BF kidnapped.  Even poor Arline was about to marry a murderer.  Jason's GF was killed (although she was not a good person), Daphne was killed (although also not a good person).  I'm glad I'm not a female in Bon Temp (sp?).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Jeeps, I read all of the books, but each episode is a surprise because they have changed so much of the story line... for exaple, in the books Lafayette was killed in the first book... obviously the TB writers think his character is too awesome to kill off. :)  But there are a lot of other cool things I like about the books' story line... for example, she has Elvis in it as a vampire who's change didn't go "quite right"... so he's kind of like a vampire half-wit.  Its awesome.  But the TB writers decided that to put in an Elvis in the show would be cheesy... that kind of stuff only really works in a book. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Ack... I said I never post in the forums but you guys got me over here with your "True Blood" title! 
    Thansk for the Eric pics... I'm drooling on my keyboard now...Tongue out

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I love it when Lafayette shows his vulnerable moments... he is the best character on the show by far.  

Sookie has been getting on my nerves a bit lately...

WAH my boyfriend is missing... WAH why doesnt everybody care??  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Holy crap. I didnt know this existed, then I click on it and see some pics of Eric. Thank you:)

PS, did anyone else think that Snoops video for "Hey Sookie" was the strangest thing they've ever seen???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

In Response to Re: True Blood Fans:
    Holy crap. I didnt know this existed, then I click on it and see some pics of Eric. Thank you:) PS, did anyone else think that Snoops video for "Hey Sookie" was the strangest thing they've ever seen???
    Posted by sm1231

Umm... would you care to share that video with us SM??

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

AJ - Let me know what you think of it:)
    The dancing Sookies were so bizarre!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

In Response to Re: True Blood Fans:
    PS, did anyone else think that Snoops video for "Hey Sookie" was the strangest thing they've ever seen???
    Posted by sm1231

Haha... this completely came out of left field for me.  I like Snoop but that video was a total W T F?.  I'm really curious if they paid him to do that and, if so, why or if he's really just a super fan.  So strange.  The dancing Sookies were bizarre to say the least.  At the very least it was good for some comic relief.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Not like I was surprised by this, but I was happy to hear yesterday that they just got picked up for a 4th season:)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

I'mma just stare at the pretty pictures...I don't have HBO.

Must...download...episodes...tonight...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

I'm not going to lie...at first I was like "oh, I hope this kind of happens"...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sm1231. Show sm1231's posts

Hahahahahahahaha its so true. I'm not a huge Bill fan to be honest, but I LOVE me some Eric. I would be happy to have warewolves after me if it meant he had to come save me.

25. This post has been removed.