Tuesday, 11/8 - Election Day - Write In Twinny!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Tuesday, 11/8 - Election Day - Write In Twinny!

I'm 36 and wish I were at home playing TES V.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Gaming has actually been my outlet for my extremely competitive nature, now that my body no longer lets me do what I could at 18.  Whether it's playing video hockey/baseball/football online or shooting people in the face with bullets, I can still feel the agony and ecstasy of defeat and victory.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

My kids are getting Leapsters for Christmas, and I somewhat fear I'm creating monsters. It all starts with Dora the Explorer games ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Oh and yes, I am 14.

Come ONNNNN, who doesn't want to fly around like Batman?!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I'll do my homework after a few rounds of Angry Birds.  At least that's what I tell myself...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Can I be the Eric Fehrnstrom to twinny's Mitt Romney? When she makes horribly conflicting campaign statements, I'll be the guy who says "those statements are completely consistent with what twinny's position on the matter has always been. She is a strong, confident, unwavering voice of the people on this important issue and will continue to stand up for justice."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

My son once had a heated debate about which superhero was better - Batman or Superman.

Your son has serious problems. So Superman and Batman get into a beef, Superman flies into town, activating the bat signal, Batman gets into the Batmobile with his sissy wingman, drives out to where Superman's at, Superman kills him with one punch, sodomizes Robin just for laughs, and then torches the Batcave and strangles whoever that dumb butler is. Then he rounds up all the stupid penguins, jokers and ritalins and whoever that Batman can't seem to keep in jail, ties them all up and drowns them in Gotham Lake. The End.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Eddie, Superman rocks because he wouldn't kill Batman and commit all those other horrible acts.  He has principles, and he wouldn't give in to his dark side.  Batman, however, would.  He's a tortured soul.

But, if Batman DID give in to evil and Supe had to kill the Batman, then, yeah, it'd be easy peasy for Clark Kent to turn Bruce Wayne inside out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

That's what they tell you about Superman to keep you on his side. When he found out he was adopted, he started a campaign of rage that reaps a harvest of blood. Thanks, Jor-el. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Batman was actually kind of a fraud as a superhero.  He didn't have any magical powers, he was just a really rich guy who could afford really cool things.

Where does he get those wonderful toys?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I like the mentally dark. So Batman would be my favorite.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Not that Batman isn't a badass, but he did luck out with the whole Wayne fortune dealie-o.

Man, I need to finish LA Noire, too.  I have too many games to juggle!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

He is badass, he witnessed his parents murder. That alone is enough to make him dark and moody. The fortune doesnt suck either.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Well Twinny just got one vote for Mayor of Yonkers, NY

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Tuesday, 11/8 - Election Day - Write In Twinny!:
    I'm 36 and wish I were at home playing TES V.
    Posted by diamondgirl

I'm 60 and that is what my weekend will consist of.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Twinster. Show Twinster's posts

Fake-dad if I get elected and have to move there, guess what? I need my room back AND my pink Aston Martin back in the driveway. Thanks. Love ya.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Bzorn gets a thumbs up.  My dad has never sent an email, nevermind fired up video game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

If you become mayor of yonkers, can you throw my ex in jail?

Not like i have any anger towards him or anything.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Jesus Bzorn, please dont tell me 10708 is your zip.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Diamondguy wants to point out that having your whole planet blown up probably outrates having dead parents.

Also, I would like to point out that Superman is an ALIEN, and Batman is an AMUURRRIKAN!!!  That is all.

Sections
Shortcuts