what is your snow situation today?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

Re: what is your snow situation today?

If you leave a broken chair, traffic cone, or some other piece of crap in the street trying to save your spot--trying to save a spot ON A PUBLIC STREET--I'm going to move it. I'm not going to park there, giving you the opportunity to vandalize my car, but your folding chair will be gone, and I hope your precious space is, too.

This "tradition" has turned everybody into selfish dillholes. If I shovel out a spot, and you shovel out a spot, etc., ALL the spots will be shoveled, and there's no need to junk up the streets. Why can't we grow the f up?

And why don't the towns enforce the ordinance?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: what is your snow situation today?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: what is your snow situation today? : So much for "in rain, snow, dark of night".  You SHOVEL a path so they can get to the mailbox and they can't get out of their truck? Sheesh. 
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

I know!  That Post Office motto is a load of bunk.  Even when our mailbox is completely clear, the number of times we don't get a delivery is quite high.  Like if it snowed the night before, even if the roads are clear, we sometimes still won't get a delivery. 

I'm sure they have their reasons, but it does make you wish they would rewrite their motto to something like "We're pretty reliable three seasons out of four!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Not to play devils advocate, but I believe it's been years since anything good has come in my mail.  It's just bills and junk mail.... If the mailman isn't going to make an effort, I say keep it ... "I'm sorry I don't understand, we never received that, maybe you could send out a copy" ... It works for me