Where is PowerCord?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Emme854. Show Emme854's posts

Where is PowerCord?

How is everybody? Is anyone still around that I used to argue with?  :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Re: Where is PowerCord?

I expected the real emme would have said none of your business but you answered that so well that I believe you are indeed emme. If you had answered #3, I would have thought you were WildOn.

Welcome back!  PowerCord has been looking for you too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Emme854. Show Emme854's posts

In Response to Re: Where is PowerCord?:
    Emme please provide proof you are really emme. If you can answer the following questions correctly I will believe it's really you. 1)  Did you used to post during the day? 2) Your mother was a former ___. 3) WildOn labled you the ________ Girl.
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night

I posted during the day for a short time then posted exclusively at night.

My mother was a former many things but she was going to become a nun when she met my father. I hope that's what you are talking to.

I am assuming you must be Wild ON, but I can't recall what you called me except that I seem to recall I didn't like it and found it derogatory.

I do remember MHC, Greg from Medford, Wild On, a hippie type woman with celiac disease that I argued with, and a younger woman who lived with, I think, 2 guys in an platonic way, who used to smoke a lot of weed. Is that sufficient proof for you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Emme854. Show Emme854's posts

I expected the real emme would have said none of your business but you answered that so well that I believe you are indeed emme. If you had answered #3, I would have thought you were WildOn. Welcome back!  PowerCord has been looking for you too.
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night

What did you used to call me? It's bugging me now. I sent PC an email a while ago but maybe he doesn't use that email anymore.  How is he doing? How are you doing? Who is still around?  Who was that woman with celiac disease, somebody's mother or something?  She had a grandson or something, just born about when I left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNotSmallFeet. Show AcheNotSmallFeet's posts

Hi, emme

It's me, Wildo. How are you?

I used to call you "HogCheckGirl". Remember? All in good fun, of course:)

The air-of-one-night is YOB, the slippery eel, your former colleague at DATP aka the Dumb As Turtle P iss group:)

The scary old bag you are asking about was MaMatriarch

She left the board, as did everyone else. This section is practically abandoned now

Dont know about PowerCord, but he seems to have found a new home at LoveLetters, whatever that is

Peace:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Emme854. Show Emme854's posts

Hi, emme It's me, Wildo. How are you? I used to call you "HogCheckGirl". Remember? All in good fun, of course:) The air-of-one-night is YOB, the slippery eel, your former colleague at DATP aka the Dumb As Turtle P iss group:) The scary old bag you are asking about was MaMatriarch She left the board, as did everyone else. This section is practically abandoned now Dont know about PowerCord, but he seems to have found a new home at LoveLetters, whatever that is Peace:)
    Posted by AcheNotSmallFeet

Ah, yes, I recall the name now. And it was the Dead Animals Tea Party, as I recall.  While I didn't like or agree with much (or anything) MA Matriarch said or thought, I do hope she is ok wherever she is.  And slip, ah, slip. Why is she now air-of-one-night? Can't she still be slippery eel?

I can't respond to love letters, as much has happened in my life in the past few years and I simply haven't the stomach to read that column.  So if PC doesn't venture over here anymore I probably won't run into him. But do tell him I say hello if you see him.

Emme

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Emme please provide proof you are really emme.

If you can answer the following questions correctly I will believe it's really you.

1)  Did you used to post during the day?

2) Your mother was a former ___.

3) WildOn labled you the ________ Girl.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Welcome back, PC. Now leave all those LL chicks and come to me ;)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

OMG emme, I missed you!
    I lost the old e-mail account we used to use.  I have a new one I can send you so we can get caught up.
    This is awesome.  Today is looking to be a little nutty, so I don't know when I'll get a chance, but I'll try to send you a private message...(can we do that now, I forget).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

BTW...the 'weed' girl was Para.

Sections
Shortcuts