Why can't we just all get along?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: Why can't we just all get along?

I find Oscar Wilde quotes appropriate for many occasions, in this case we have two to choose from:

“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

or

"I don't at all like knowing what people say of me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited.”

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TamaraLee. Show TamaraLee's posts

Folking?  Hrm, is that like a new dance?  Like the "Dougie"?  Wink

In Response to Re: Why can't we just all get along?:
    I keep forgetting how to spell that folking word!!!  Ooops.
    Posted by Seebell

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

OMG - This is the 2nd time EVER THAT I TOTALLY AGREE WITH CHOPS!  Excuse me while I go out and play a 'Lottery' ticket!  I say jolly good to ya Chops! And for what it's worth - I don't get to sign into 'LL' too often because of work mostly - so I don't know who's fighting with who - but normally people (including myself) like to tease or goof around with others here because it makes a funny or a domino effect of wicked funny funnies/laughs jokes....... People (including me sometimes) are sensitive or get sensitive and don't want to be constantly picked on.....except for CSean - I think he likes to get picked on.  But then when no one picks on me for awhile - I feel like no one likes me anymore.....But hey - that's just my silly opinion. And again - I totally agree that whoever is angry with someone for whatever reason then please e-mail that person directly. Goodnight Folks.  'And peace will guide the planet - this is the dawing of the age of Aquarius..........Sympathy & Understanding......
    Posted by Seebell

Wait a minute! Getting picked on means they like you? Awwww, maybe I will come back!!!

Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I miss Dread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

i miss dread as well... why he be gone?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Nope, that was me!

Tongue out

Wait a minute...what?!?!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Thank you Sally Hyphen.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

HEY TRIGGER!!!
    Yeah man!!!!! We love you man!  YOU SNAKE YOU - har har haaaaaaaa!
    I just 'snorted' (coulda been the marquarita buzz goin on..)
    One more drinky-poo for me and all will be right in My World.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Hi CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!
    Peace Pot & Microdot OH MY!!!!!!!
    Lots of funny stories from those days.......especially the fun ole Junior High daze - High School I straightened up and just drank booze.
    Oh THEY should have a breathalizer for logging in here......Everything looks fuzzy and my head is going around in circles......
    I'm loggin out now and going to enjoy my marquarita buzzzzzzz......
    "And we all shine on, like the moon, the stars and the sun.....yes we all shine on - ON & ON & ON!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Sally, it was the name of Jack Burton's truck in "Big Trouble in Little China".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Damn right!   One of my favorite flicks of all time; a seriously underrated movie.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Why can't we just all get along? : He he. I liked that movie. Kim Catrall was awesome. Kurt Russell is a sort of an under-rated actor. He's got some good chops.
    Posted by Sally-

LOVED Kurt Russell as Snake in "Escape from New York."  :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

HEY TRIGGER!!! Yeah man!!!!! We love you man!  YOU SNAKE YOU - har har haaaaaaaa! I just 'snorted' (coulda been the marquarita buzz goin on..) One more drinky-poo for me and all will be right in My World.....
    Posted by Seebell

I want what you're having!

Tongue out

Never thought of any innuendos or alternate meetings. I was in a They Might Be Giants mood and saw a snake eating itself. That made me think of 'I Palindrome I' ("Like a snake head eating the head on the opposite side..."), so I copied it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

poking with a hyphen is fun

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

I only make fun of one person with malice, and I'm finally ready to just let things go and tell everyone who it is so I can make amends publicly.

So it's with much contrition that I deeply and regretfully apologize to--- oooh, a sundress!  Gotta go.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I think it's ridiculous that anybody who's met me once or twice would presume or represent that they know me, and would involve my name in this idiocy. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

I think I just got trolled, because I couldn't find your name anywhere in here.  Unless your name is "Dougie".

Sections
Shortcuts