Why can't we just all get along?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

Re: Why can't we just all get along?

In Response to Re: Why can't we just all get along?:
    [QUOTE]I think it's ridiculous that anybody who's met me once or twice would presume or represent that they know me, and would involve my name in this idiocy. 
    Posted by McBostonrob[/QUOTE]

freaking perfect McRob

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Porkie, I've been told my name was dragged into it.  All I know is what somebody told me they read or heard or whatever, so I'm not taking shots at specific people, because I have no idea what the truth really is.  I'll just reitereate that if anybody represents that they know me or what my deal is, they're probably just an idiot with an agenda. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Sorry McRob, I think I misunderstood what you wrote.  I see what you mean now, and I agree.

I read a really awesome article on Lifehacker yesterday - it's worth a once-over:

This is especially true if you've only met someone once or twice, or not even at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Why do I always feel like I'm being chastised, even when I know I didn't do anything wrong?

I think it's the Catholic guilt thing again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

The article makes a lot of sense.  But you can probably guess that I don't have the patience to care why people do the stupid things they do. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Well McRob, I've never met you so I can't make any assumptions...

And Jneen, believe me, I get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

[QUOTE]If this is a ploy to try to get me to donate more money, I'm not falling for it.

Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

Did you donate?  I emailed you, and didn't get a response.  I'm still happy to make my matching donation, and with the Mino's action drop my minimum donation requirement.

-BostonGuy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Chops, I think this is why I do much better with people who get direct with me.

Which reminds me: Last I checked, Jeeps and I are cool.

Not that anyone cares, probably.  I just felt like throwing that out there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

Why do I always feel like I'm being chastised, even when I know I didn't do anything wrong?

I think it's the Catholic guilt thing again.

That is why no one should ever catch you playing with yourself

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

[QUOTE]Chops, I think this is why I do much better with people who get direct with me. Which reminds me: Last I checked, Jeeps and I are cool. Not that anyone cares, probably.  I just felt like throwing that out there.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]

I just want to say I'm totally cool with Jeeps too.  She was wicked nice to me, and I won't forget it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

[QUOTE]I hope this is the last thread ever about this topic. Some things should just die a natural death.  This drama is one of them.
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Amen. I try and save my rancor for people who can truly do me harm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

[QUOTE]Why do I always feel like I'm being chastised, even when I know I didn't do anything wrong? I think it's the Catholic guilt thing again. That is why no one should ever catch you playing with yourself
    Posted by johnny1963[/QUOTE]

If you would stop doing it in the park we wouldn't be having these talks - Sister Mary Sexless of The Iron Cross.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

I prefer Fords, actually.  No offense to Jeeps, or Chevys either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

I prefer Bianci, Chimay and Jack

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Empire-In-Ashes. Show Empire-In-Ashes's posts

FORD!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Oh, and I am a Pontiac man! Fiero, Sunbird, back to the Fiero when my dad gave it to me, Sunfire (first car I ever bought), and then a Sunfire GT that I guess I will convert to being full electric at some point, since I can no longer buy a new Pontiac.

Cry

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

CHEVROLETS RULE!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

threadjack

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from YerZits. Show YerZits's posts

Trigger -- In case you haven't noticed: a lot of people in here are Aspies too. Or at least they are social misfits with difficulty working and playing well with others.

Anyway, lighten up, indeed. And, btw ......

Didn't you say you were MARRIED????????? With children?????

How about focusing your efforts on that!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

Points taken. Just thought it related a bit to original topic and certainly didn't want to put it in the blog itself. I apologize for yet another faux pas.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

McBRob, I love that picture.  :-D

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts