Beta websites are for testing NOT for public release

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifetraveller2. Show lifetraveller2's posts

Beta websites are for testing NOT for public release

Hi, why doesn't this new beta website work? It's a mess of unorganized stories that scroll forever. I've been checking since April 15th but still not any better. The layout is visually bad and the navigation worse. Some links don't work - like links to a major news story! Why did BDC put out an unfinished product?  I still have to go to the Boston Herald.com for news because at least their website works. Also - and perhaps the young'uns who designed this new site don't know, but - it's actually embarrassing to say it is a beta version ESPECIALLY if the beta version does not work. Typically in those cases the beta version is taken down and the previous working version is put back up. Also, beta versions are usually only released to a limited test group before being released. It's really embarrassing to you to still have this site up there in full public view.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Beta websites are for testing NOT for public release

It's tough to embarrass the idiots who run this place. Nothing seems to faze them

Doesnt matter how bad the board gets. No one is in a hurry to fix anything around here

I guess they must prefer "broken"

This Beta Release thing is just the latest example/debacle

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aueudumu. Show aueudumu's posts

I have found the new format to be very disorganized.  PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD ONE! I actually found myself going to the Herald site the other day for local news because this one is such a nightmare now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from curlyhoward77. Show curlyhoward77's posts

Bring back the old bdc. I mainly look @ sports. Where are the schedules, the standings? Can't find anything. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soupergirl. Show soupergirl's posts

I counldn't agree more!  This new format sucks!  PLEASE bring back the old one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from outoftowner1224. Show outoftowner1224's posts

This new format is crap!!!!!!!!  Not coming back!  Boston Herald here I come!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsfan4life. Show rsfan4life's posts

not liking the beta site. too much of the sides taken up by ads. I like to be able to glance at everything at once, not have to scroll down for each section. may have to choose another homepage if this site continues this way. too hard to read.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifetraveller2. Show lifetraveller2's posts

Why is the same damn story about Mariano Rivera on the top page FOR DAYS???

Who is running the asylum at BDC? Don't you have any shame?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kcunn2000. Show kcunn2000's posts

Boston.com ruined in a blink of the eye!!

This website is garbage! It's now become pop up advertisements that slow it down to a crawl!!! Who is responsible for this BS? Nothing loads correctly... You had a really nice website for years & now it looks as though you sold out to the advertising glut! As usual Corporate BS & greed got the best of this usually liberal paper... I'm deleting off my favorites now as many of my friends have already done! Will find another news source.

Very Disappointed in Danvers  

Sections
Shortcuts