1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Changes to forums and article comments

Spanker:

The lack of response from the mods isnt "scary" at all. It is business as usual

That's the way they do things around here. Been like that for a long time

The wants/needs of you, me, and the rest of the users in these forums just arent important enough to bother over

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Please take note of user user_4416190 on the Bruins forum.

He has been banned, yet he still can start threads and he still can bump threads even though his posts are not viewable.

Since he's been banned he's declared war and is plainly trying to bring down the forum by making it a nuisance for regular posters to find the valid threads.

Please increase the priority of this problem because he is succeeding in destroying the forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Yeah, BH, we've been working on that. Thanks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There's plenty of room for everybody in that forum

Including those three jokers

Now quit snitching. This is the second time I have caught you in a week

And stop declaring Patriot victories before they happen. You jinxed Gostkowski last week, you stoolie...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBarker. Show TheBarker's posts

Testing again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Obviously there are many fixes need, I sure hope the BDC makes some more. 

For the ignore button, don't even worry about restoring the previous ignore lists, at this point just starting from scratch and bringing the ignore button back would be a huge help.

Also, the "quote/unquote" stuff turns most forum discussions into unreadable messes. 

I'll paste in one example. Sigh. Many of them are much worse. I would like to think the BDC wants to get this fixed.

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There's plenty of room for everybody in that forum

Including those three jokers

Now quit snitching. This is the second time I have caught you in a week

And stop declaring Patriot victories before they happen. You jinxed Gostkowski last week, you stoolie...

[/QUOTE]

Ban this guy too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dottie, here is an example that better illustrates Spanker's point about "unreadable messes". Look at this big, ugly quote pile from the Pats forum

This is just one post by the way. Try to imagine several of these stacked one on top of the other. It's what we are dealing with now. Needs to be fixed:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

~Babe's response to me, because I've never seen him give truthful stats even once on these boards:

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Babe, you lie and/or simply mislead, far more often than otherwise. 1st- Just offer up a link to your stats/tall-tales, so we can see IF this is the 1 in 10 exceptions to the babe "honesty" rule. 2nd- Just show us, whether or not, and how the total passes-total runs breaks down IN total, and in particular as it relates to the 4 games played thus far in this season, to the games where NE's Offence performed well (and won), or the one's where they've underperformed and/or lost- this way, we can check-off the lesser "complete agenda-driven guise at misleading others" AND the outright "lying" factors, All in 1 single swoop.

[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting for you to produce a shred, an iota of evidence, that I have offered inaccurate information at any time whatsoever.

2012 - 154 atts in 4 games. 2011 - 612 atts in 16 games. Do the math.

Again, your scurrilous accusations are rendered inept.

<link-free>

~Babe's very next reply post to Rusty:

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take note, we heard the same thing after Week 4 last year. This team ran roughshod over Oakland, everyone said "we can't play Oakland every week" as a way to downplay what is happening, but the difference this year?

McDaniels.

McDaniels will not cave into what Brady lobbies for in meeting rooms, etc. I know many don't want to hear this, but this is a good thing for Tom Brady, his season and his future.

This is a good thing. Last year, I thought we had it, but Brady clearly didn't respect O'Brien. McDaniels won't stand for Brady trying to dictate the offensive gameplans, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Provide links to prove your statements.

< ^ babeparilli ladies and gentlemen...Absolutely DEMANDING that sources be offered for the words in bold, but his team-wide percentages and final season end stats...? Eh, we don't need a source for that (his integrity supports those figures he proffered, all alone)>

[/QUOTE]

The stats are available at ANY site that posts NFL stats. Do I actually have to link you to them to simply show you the passing attempts by the Pats in 2011 and so far this year?

Here....

http://www.nfl.com/stats/team

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2012/

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byteam?group=Offense&cat=Passing

There are a few. Now show everybody how my saying we passed 38.25 times a game in 2011 and are passing 38.5 times a game so far in 2012 is lying.

You're being exposed as the liar here, not me.

I think it's hilarious that the people who complained the most about attacking others are doing the most attacking these days. I note wozzy as an exception. He has been true to his convictions and stayed on the high road.

[/QUOTE]

Still waiting for you to confirm those numbers you said I lied about laz. Still waiting for an iota of proof regarding your numerous accusations.