1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Disappearing posts (multiple threads) ?

Something going on?   Seems like many recent posts/threads have vanished.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Re: ? Disappearing posts (multiple threads)

Yeah, we're looking into it, Robin. We're are in the process of transitioning from the company that supplies these forums to our own forums, built by us, so it may be related to that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, the Bruins forum has lost every post for almost the last two months.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Mondays are the absolute worst days to do something like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dottie:

Given your history of rapid response to problems facing the users of these forums and your amazing record of success fixing these problems in a timely fashion, I am reassured to know that in regard to this latest issue plaguing our board today that you and your crack team are "looking into it". (No, I am not being facetious...)

PS All lost threads are important, and it is imperative to recover each and every one and return them to their appropriate forums. But some threads are more important than others, so I hope you are prioritizing

Among the threads that vanished today is the "RoyGBiv Appreciation Day IV" thread that featured ten new and original Freaky Biv songs, each one an instant classic in my opinion. If this thread (and those wonderful songs) were to remain missing much longer, it would be a tremendous blow to our community here

Please dont let that happen, okay? Please do everything in your power to retrieve this thread immediately and place it back where it belongs (in the Commoner forum)

Thank you, dot. Biv fanatics across the nation and around the world are depending on you