New BDC is crap

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from outoftowner1224. Show outoftowner1224's posts

New BDC is crap

Used to love it but not anymore.........  why did it have to be changed?  Something wrong with the older version.  If it can't go back to the older version is there a way to give options on how it is viewed that way it was before or the way it is now?  Really, really bad.  And I am not the only one unhappy about this.  Boston Herald here I come!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gsthunder. Show gsthunder's posts

Re: New BDC is crap

In response to outoftowner1224's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Used to love it but not anymore.........  why did it have to be changed?  Something wrong with the older version.  If it can't go back to the older version is there a way to give options on how it is viewed that way it was before or the way it is now?  Really, really bad.  And I am not the only one unhappy about this.  Boston Herald here I come!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yup, the new website they have is HORRENDOUS. It is as painful to look at as it is to navigate. I used to come here for sports info but not anymore. Just awful. The web design team on this created an epic fail. Just awful, awful, awful. My gripes aren't about it being different either. It is all about how ugly it is and how NOT user friendly it is.

What a shame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lifetraveller2. Show lifetraveller2's posts

Re: New BDC is crap

Why is the same damn story about Mariano Rivera on the top page FOR DAYS???

Who is running the asylum at BDC? Don't you have any shame? Don't you know any about about websites and their audiences?

NO. You obviously don't.

Sections
Shortcuts