1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

New Forum

Hello BDC,

Can I please get a new forum made.  It will be called Confidential Chat Book Club.  Many thanks in advance!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: New Forum

Ambergirl spearheaded this (thanks, Ambergirl!), and a bunch of us in CC are hoping this gets added up there with CC soon.

Thanks!

~kar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

It would be nice to have this separate thread for us to discuss books we are mutually  reading.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dottie:

While youre at it, would you mind creating a new, separate forum within the Commoner forum to accomodate the popularity/appeal of RoyGBiv Appreciation Day and the RoyGBiv Winter Freak Festival?

These are the two most important events that take place annually on this section of the board (interest in them has never been greater), and each is worthy IMO of having its own distinct space

Biv fanatics across the nation and around the world have been after me to petition you to set these new forums up, and with Biv Day fast approaching (less than three months away!), you are uniquely positioned right now to help us out, get this thing done, and in the process, make thousands of Biv devotees very happy

Thank you in advance for your effort, dot
    I know you will come through for us
    You always do...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Yes I agree, wouldn't that be discrimination to deny a request for a forum for one individual and then grant it for another?   PS: There is a Book forum that could use some activity!   Nothing personal Ambergirl!  I'm just saying why not include everyone!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Good point, Robin

I hope dottie acts on both requests made in this thread, but given there already is a book forum on the board, my request should take precedence

Just sayin'...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I third Ache's request! I LOVE his events. I honestly never seen the book forum until you mentioned it. Duh! I will start my book on there. Thanks DL and Ache!