1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Test

123,  123,  123        No change.

Avatar from "The Artwork of Catherine Darling Hostetter" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Test

The only positive I can think of about this mess is it occured during the DWTS off-season*. If it ever happened in-season...oh, geesh...I dont even want to think about it

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, Robin. Until then I will put on my Waldo J Mudge investigator's hat, head over to OBN, and find out which of one of those hens is responsible, okay?

I will get to the bottom of this thing, Robin. Dont you worry

* - Not to mention the FF and RGBAD off-seasons as well!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It's fixed.  Laughing  Yay!    Thank you BDC, I knew it was some kind of a mixup.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin. Great news! Glad youre back

Dont thank the BDC though. They had nothing to do with it. The great Waldo Mudge is responsible for this happy outcome

He tipped me off early last night of a late breaking development in the case. I kept it to myself because I didnt want to get your hopes up

But as usual Mudge came through. I knew he would. He always does. The guy just knows how to get stuff done. And in record time too. Amazing

PS We wont know who perpetrated this despicable act against you until Mudge issues his final report. But make no mistake: this was a dirty, inside job, so dont be surprised if as many as half a dozen OBN members are implicated. Pretty outrageous, huh? Makes me so mad!

On a happier note: This might be the thing that finally brings that horrible organization down for good. Wont that be something? At the very least, dottie will be forced to take action against them. I recommend a permanent ban for the whole lot of them

After what they did to you, that would be justice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache,

Yes it was nasty,  I have even more empathy for what you went through (in the past).

About 30 minutes after you mentioned Waldo J Mudge, my account was reinstated.

Nice wake up call though,  I'll be even more selective about who I interact with around here.

Bizarro!  Have a nice weekend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The power of Waldo J Mudge. All I have to do is invoke his name, and people around here start to scramble. Hilarious

He is a legend in the private eye business, and I'm glad he was able to help you out this time, Robin

I like your new avatar btw. Youve been experimenting with a few of them lately. Is this one a watercolor?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Yes,  I like her style.

Avatar from "The Artwork of Catherine Darling Hostetter"  

9. This post has been removed.