A message from Wildo to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

A message from Wildo to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III...

A message from me, Wildo, to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III (which is to say a message to each and every one of you...)

to "Blue Christmas"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK4BeD5I-Pk&feature=related

I'll have a groove Biv Day without you
    Wont waste no time even thinking about you
    Celebrating RoyBiv in my own special way
    Wont make no difference if y'all show up or nay

And when those great Biv songs start playin'
    That's when this joint will be swingin' and a'swayin'
    I'll be rockin' no doubt with you here or without
    And I'll have a groove, groove, groove, groove Biv Day...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

Re: A message from Wildo to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III...

Does your groove include a picture of him or do you rely on your imagination?

That was perhaps the gayest post I've seen yet from you, Wildie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Get your mind out of the gutter, Quest. It's groove as in "groovy"

Funny thing though, I do have a song in which I make reference to getting a "dandy" tattoo on my behind. Wasnt gonna include the song this year, but now thanks to you,  I may have to nominate it for RGBADOSOTY lol

And btw Ive posted material way gayer. You just havent been paying close enough attention...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Has anyone heard from the sad little terrier? Will he be attending?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Is there a dress code?    I'm going attend, however I'm not sure  I'll fit in, so I may leave early,  should I bring anything,  how about chicken wings?  Will there be an open bar?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: A message from Wildo to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III...:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone heard from the sad little terrier? Will he be attending?
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

I dont know who that is, but if you mean the lil coonhound (ie, the guest of honor), I am hopeful he will make an appearance, yes...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Is there a dress code? [No. Wear whatever you like. Just want to warn you though, for the 3rd year in a row, the RGBAD will be "clothing optional" to accomodate all the naturists and exhibitionists in Biv Nation]   I'm going attend, however I'm not sure  I'll fit in, so I may leave early,  should I bring anything,  how about chicken wings?  [If you want to, sure, but there will be plenty to eat. We are being catered again by the Breezeway Bar & Grill of Roxbury] Will there be an open bar? [All drinks, on the house. Designated drivers, provided on demand]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'd like to come too Ache.  Sounds like fun!  Do you need a mascott?  I can bring Amber.  She would be perfect, deaf and blind in one eye, so totaly non-judgemental since she won't have a clue what is going on..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

Given that Whitey is currently preoccupied with other matters, should we reschedule RGBAD III to a later date?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

So,  would I have to drive down Blue Hill Ave to get there?   I know it's a lovely area and all, but,  I've heard they have occasional drive-by shootings, should I wear a helmet?   Where exactly is this event being held anyway?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: A message from Wildo to those of you thinking of skipping the RGBAD III...:
    [QUOTE]Given that Whitey is currently preoccupied with other matters, should we reschedule RGBAD III to a later date?
    Posted by Brer.Rabbit[/QUOTE]

Havent spoken to Whitey since they took him in, but I talked to Billy earlier today, and he told me emphatically that Whitey wants the show to go on

Wont be the same without him, of course, but I will use my influence to make sure he has full internet access which will allow him to monitor all the great Biv day activities going on while he is stuck in the joint

Stay strong, Whitey!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]I'd like to come too Ache.  Sounds like fun!  Do you need a mascott?  I can bring Amber.  She would be perfect, deaf and blind in one eye, so totaly non-judgemental since she won't have a clue what is going on..
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

Amber = blind and deaf
    RoyGBiv = dumb

Sounds perfect, huh?

See you all at Biv Fest 2011 aka the RGBAD III:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]So,  would I have to drive down Blue Hill Ave to get there?   I know it's a lovely area and all, but,  I've heard they have occasional drive-by shootings, should I wear a helmet?   Where exactly is this event being held anyway?
    Posted by Robin39[/QUOTE]

All you need to know about the RGBAD will be contained in your BDIK (Biv Day Information Kit)

I sent yours out this morning. You should receive it by tomorrow

Peace