AcheNot's prodigious memory.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

AcheNot's prodigious memory.

Does the wonderkind remember a conversation years ago about a mutual friend who has just recently won a book prize? If the WO does not recall to whom I refer then that confirms for me that the AcheBreaky is a fraud. Just to be sure, I will ask J. if he has a fellow allum who pretends to own a Boston Terrier and uses him as an online OB magnet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory.

Any conversation Ive had with you (or ever will have with you), I immediately and permanently erase from my mind. I do so to preserve my own personal sanity

Having said that, I do remember the conversation you mention above, but only because I was so shocked to find out that my able and talented friend, J, would associate with a talentless, old bag like you

Never asked him about it, because I am hoping and praying it isnt true

Wouldnt be the first time you lied to me about something

And so far the only "OB" William has drawn my way is you, an unfortunate turn of events for which he has justifiably been given The Strap...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory.":
    Any conversation Ive had with you (or ever will have with you), I immediately and permanently erase from my mind. I do so to preserve my own personal sanity Having said that, I do remember the conversation you mention above, but only because I was so shocked to find out that my able and talented friend, J, would associate with a talentless, old bag like you Never asked him about it, because I am hoping and praying it isnt true Wouldnt be the first time you lied to me about something And so far the only "OB" William has drawn my way is you, an unfortunate turn of events for which he has justifiably been given The Strap... Posted by AcheNot
    Unbelievable! I steal your make believe dog and you retaliate by trying to steal my real life friend. Maybe the appropriate response would be "SHOCKER!". In any case, your attempt to bait the lovely and kind OBs of BDC with this strap talk isn't going anywhere. But I believe it will end with The Strap across your own boney derriere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The only thing "make believe" about William is the absurd abduction fantasy you like to spin

Other than that, he is the genuine article. Just like me

I resent when you suggest otherwise

Now apologize to William, YOB, or else youre next in line for...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In response to "Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory.":
    The only thing "make believe" about William is the absurd abduction fantasy you like to spin Other than that, he is the genuine article. Just like me I resent when you suggest otherwise Now apologize to William, YOB, or else youre next in line for... Posted by AcheNot
    All I can say, Thursby, is that tt sure had you pegged.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

xtto?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nothing

The Patriot's loss in the SB has put me in a funk

I feel like poopshit right now

This is what I get for being a sports fan, I guess...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Amber, you seem kind of needy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory.:
    Amber, you seem kind of needy.
    Posted by Yobettyob

Bingo!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

I'm sure Ache will show up... when he feels like it or has the time!               Hi Yob!   Hi Ache!   Hi William!        Happy Valentines Day (Tuesday).    Don't eat too much chocolate!     Ache:  Chocolate is toxic for dogs (just in case you didn't know).   You could broil a couple of chicken livers for William as a special treat! Believe me, you don't want to have go to the emergency vet clinic ($) if you don't have to,  they are very good at what they do, but... just saying.    
    Posted by dog-lady

Happy Valentine's Day to you too, D-lady. Thanks for the chicken liver idea for William. I think I will make a chicken liver paté and mold it into a heat shape foe William's valentine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

In Response to Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory. : Bingo!
    Posted by reindeergirl

... was his name-o!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Hi DL!

Happy Happy Valentine's Day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: AcheNot's prodigious memory. : ... was his name-o!
    Posted by Yobettyob

Heh heh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'm sure Ache will show up... when he feels like it or has the time!               Hi Yob!   Hi Ache!   Hi William!        Happy Valentines Day (Tuesday).    Don't eat too much chocolate!     Ache:  Chocolate is toxic for dogs (just in case you didn't know).   You could broil a couple of chicken livers for William as a special treat! Believe me, you don't want to have go to the emergency vet clinic ($) if you don't have to,  they are very good at what they do, but... just saying.    
    Posted by dog-lady

Once a week, every week, William and I split a Three Musketeers bar. Usually Thursday or Friday. We call it our "choccy" time. Been doing it for seven years now with no ill effects

William also enjoys Hershey's Kisses which he eats tin foil and all

William has no fear of toxicity. He laughs at it actually. Thinks it's funny

Happy V Day tomorrow, Robin:)
    From your 2 longtime admirers and friends,
    William and Wildo

Sections
Shortcuts