Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Biv Day 5 (Jour de RoyBiv)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Biv Day 5 (Jour de RoyBiv)

Gilles Marini

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

He was mean to Marilyn Monroe.

"A man can have two, maybe three love affairs while he's married. After that it's cheating." -- Yves Montand

Though regarded by many fans as a Frenchman through and through, Yves Montand was actually born in Italy, just outside Florence.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

That is some quote attributed to YM. I wonder if someone wrote it for him, or if he actually came up with it himself. It is tres amusing

That's how the French think, LOL

Catherine Deneuve                    

Born: October 22, 1943 Birthplace: Paris, France Catherine Deneuve is a French actress known for her roles in Repulsion (1965), Belle de jour (1967), and The Hunger (1983).

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

LOL!
     I looked up Kelly Slater, he's an interesting guy.

Slater competing at the US Open at Huntington Beach(2011).

I had a surfboard when I was a teenager, a lot of fun, great exercise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

FILE - This Oct. 24, 2012 file photo shows actors Olivier Martinez, left, and Halle Berry at the Los Angeles premiere of Berry's film, "Cloud Atlas," in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles. Berry has married Martinez at a weekend ceremony in a church near a chateau in France's Burgundy region. The owner of the Chateau de Vallery, where the couple stayed with their 60 guests, said on Sunday July 14, 2013, that the betrothal a day earlier ended with a dinner and fireworks display. (Photo by Todd Williamson/Invision/AP, File)

FILE - This Oct. 24, 2012 file photo shows actors Olivier Martinez, left, and Halle …

PARIS (AP)Halle Berry married her fiancé, French actor Olivier Martinez, in a weekend ceremony in a village church where princes are buried in France's Burgundy region.

Ache, it's been a lovely party, as usual.   I have to go get ready for Bradley at 10p.

Nighty-night

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

root canal

Hi Ache, just wanted to check in.  I hope you are enjoying your summer.

I was, until I discovered that I need a root canal Yell

It's okay though, I found a very nice odontist, and he's easy on the eyes too!

This is my first one (root canal), I'll be glad when it's over.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

re: dental care

Word to the wise,  If your dentist wants to crown/cap an old tooth, make sure they are very good at what they do, or get another opinion, you may need a root canal first.

I was told by a dental tech that it is very common to end up needing a root canal soon after, because they drill too close to the nerve.  Happens all the time.

That is what happened to me, I had the crown done a couple of months ago...nothing but pain and discomfort, and now this.

Live and learn!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts