Biv Day III

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Biv Day III

Hey, everybody. This is your pal, WildOn, with an important announcement:

The annual RoyGBiv Appreciation Day celebration will be taking place this year on Saturday June 25th and Sunday June 26th

Repeat: The annual RoyGBiv Appreciation Day celebration will be taking place this year on Saturday June 25th and Sunday June 26th

Hope you can all make it

This marks the first time in Biv Day history that the RGBAD will be held over a two day period and on a weekend. The previous RGBAD's (Biv Days I & II) took place mid-week and lasted only a day apiece, an unfortunate bit of scheduling/duration which may have helped contribute to the low turnout at each event. As you recall, exactly none of you attended either one (pfffffft!)

The hope this year is that the new, extended weekend dates will spark interest and may even persuade a few of you idiots to show up

No, I will not be holding my breath...

Regardless, the RGBAD III is open to everyone, so you are all welcome to join in on the fun. See you all there, okay?

Two other things:

1) I am dubbing the near fortnight-long run-up to the RGBAD "The Twelve Days of Biv Week", and I may or may not post a song parody of the same title. Please stay tuned

2) Rumor has it, the bdc will become a pay-for site soon and that this message board will be reserved for members only. If so, you have seen the end of Wildo (They dont call me the "Ultimate Freeloader" for nothing). And without me, that means no more RGBAD, so this might be the last Biv Day fete ever, which may be joyful news to some of you, but for the rest of us, it is a sad proposition indeed:(

Final Biv Day celebration or not though, I promise that the RGBAD III will be the biggest, grandest Biv event of them all

If this is the last, it's gonna be a blast

That is not only our official motto for 2011, but more importantly, it is also a Wildo Ironclad Guarantee

And you know what you can do with one of those, right?:)

Peace out, Biv fanatics!

See you all at the RGBAD III

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Re: Biv Day III

Where did you hear that rumor?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The LLI and the SIS

Dottie even mentioned a preliminary launch date of 7/1. I'll believe it when I see it, but if she's finally right about something (there's a first time for everything), then Zero Hour is almost here

Happy Biv Day...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from curveballhitter. Show curveballhitter's posts

3 years rent free

priceless

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

In Response to Re: Biv Day III:
    [QUOTE]3 years rent free priceless
    Posted by curveballhitter[/QUOTE]I hope this so promised pay only forum will finally force Wildie to get the help he needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]3 years rent free priceless
    Posted by curveballhitter[/QUOTE]

Hello, curveballshitter

How are you today?

Hope youre enjoying a happy Biv Week

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biv Day III : I hope this so promised pay only forum will finally force Wildie to get the help he needs.
    Posted by Pandora[/QUOTE]

Oh, Quest, dont be so jealous just because Biv gets all the attention around here, and not you

Maybe if you were a little more interesting/lovable like dandy is, I would be holding a QAD this week, and not a RGBAD

Ever think of that, Ravi baby???

But a happy Biv Week to you anyway...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from curveballhitter. Show curveballhitter's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Biv Day III : Hello, curveballshitter How are you today? Hope youre enjoying a happy Biv Week
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

i'm just fine.

have any luck with your weight problem?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Male anorexia is nothing to laugh at, curveballshitter, but to answer your question, everything is fine, thank you. I gained 6 ounces over the weekend though, so I'm feeling kinda bloat-y right now. Resisting the urge to B&P...

Happy Biv Week, my friend

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache,

This was posted by Robin in CC.  

[QUOTE]I just called someone at Boston Globe,  they don't have any plans to change anything right now,  they said they would make announcements if and when they decide about charging and give adequate notice,  she said she wasn't sure it would effect Boston.com anyway,   and to just wait and see.   They have the Globe Reader for $14.00 per month which is supposed to give you  more complete articles,etc.
    Posted by Robin39[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks, amber. Maybe this isnt the last RGBAD after all

That's good news for me and even better news for Roy Dandy...