Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani. Show GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani's posts

Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot

Cal, was a noble and moderate poster @ BDC before he succumbed to the cruelty, extravagance, and sexual perversity, other posters presented to him. Much to the amujsement of others he often came across as an insane tyrant on the boards. I miss him. I'm thinking of bringing him back. What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Re: Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot

For the love of Jupitor!! Bring that guy back!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot:
    [QUOTE]Cal, was a noble and moderate poster @ BDC before he succumbed to the cruelty, extravagance, and sexual perversity, other posters presented to him. Much to the amujsement of others he often came across as an insane tyrant on the boards. I miss him. I'm thinking of bringing him back. What say you?
    Posted by GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani[/QUOTE]

Hi Thursby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot : Hi Thursby.
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

plank:

It's posts like yours above that remind me why you are/always have been/always will be...
    Go to fullsize image

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani. Show GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani's posts

In Response to Re: Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Caligula: Little Soldier's Boot : plank: It's posts like yours above that remind me why you are/always have been/always will be...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Would that be a Tweety Bird, or an Achey Bakey Turd Bird?

Sections
Shortcuts