Dont get mad...get WODMAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dont get mad...get WODMAD

Coming in August:

The WODMAD...Wordsmiff of da Mumff Appreciation Daze...a weeklong tribute to Cedric, the washed out twerpy diddler of the Word of the Day
    thread (the WOTD of the WOTD)

Everybody is invited to attend, so please join in on the fun, okay? Well, everybody except reindeerditz. She is a birdbrain and not welcome...

Special guest appearance by PunyJunie G-Symp. Free bedaubings for one and all

The event by the way is looking for a host. So if you think you have what it takes to emcee this thing and are interested in the position, please submit your resume to the Wordsmiff Appreciation Daze Planning Committee today

Thank you, and have a happy WODMAD:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD

Oh, I can't wait for your illustrious return to CC. You'll be their dinner.

BTW, is this another one of your events where everyone RSVPs, but no-one shows?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I don't have the cycles to commit to hosting, but I will glady make an appearance.  Please have the Red Carpet cleaned and vaccuumed prior to my arrival. Also, circulating pre-party rumours regarding my choice of date is highly encouraged.

Thanks
    Your Pal,
    PowerCord

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD:

Oh, I can't wait for your illustrious return to CC. You'll be their dinner. BTW, is this another one of your events where everyone RSVPs, but no-one shows?
    Posted by reindeergirl

reindeerditz:

The purpose of staging an event like last month's RGBAD isnt to see how many people "show up". In fact the assumption is, no one will. The purpose is to provide me, Wildo, with a platform from which I get to make fun of the guest of honor

To that end, the RGBAD2010 was a tremendous success, ie 4 hilarious song parodies (5 if you include the post-event 'Dandy Del, the danderoo' song) and an RGBAD Tutorial that was a pure belly laugher

See? This is why you are barred from these kinds of events and always will be. You lack a basic understanding of how things work around here

That, and because you are a birdbrain...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

So you were singing to an empty room?

Interesting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, kinda like Pavarotti during rehearsal at the Met

Only difference is, I write my own material

He didnt...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

You are a masochist.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Dont get mad...get WODMAD:
    Coming in August: The WODMAD...Wordsmiff of da Mumff Appreciation Daze...a weeklong tribute to Cedric, the washed out twerpy diddler of the Word of the Day thread (the WOTD of the WOTD) Everybody is invited to attend, so please join in on the fun, okay? Well, everybody except reindeerditz. She is a birdbrain and not welcome... Special guest appearance by PunyJunie G-Symp. Free bedaubings for one and all The event by the way is looking for a host. So if you think you have what it takes to emcee this thing and are interested in the position, please submit your resume to the Wordsmiff Appreciation Daze Planning Committee today Thank you, and have a happy WODMAD:)
    Posted by AcheNot
    Was there a WOTD for sentimentality? If so I nominate Ache as BDC's Most (that WOTD in adjectival form ) .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Keep hanging around reindeerditz, YOB. Youre starting to sound like her now. And making about as much sense as she does too

No idea what you just said, but I guess I'm gonna have to get used to that now...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You are a masochist.
    Posted by reindeergirl

And you are a superditz

She's a superDITZ! SuperDITZ! She's superditzy (Yow)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Are you an operatic castrato?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No, a Libertarian

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

In Response to Dont get mad...get WODMAD : Was there a WOTD for sentimentality? If so I nominate Ache as BDC's Most (that WOTD in adjectival form ) .
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel

Would mawkish or maudlin work?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dont get snide...get WODSNIDE

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

Interesting fact about "don" .... the Word of the Day!

Don is an early 14th Century contraction of "do on," as doff is a similar contraction of "do off."

Who knew?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

Don is an early 14th Century contraction of "do on," as doff is a similar contraction of "do off."

Could this be an historical antecedent to Wildon's apostro-phobia?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Don is an early 14th Century contraction of "do on," as doff is a similar contraction of "do off." Could this be an historical antecedent to Wildon's apostro-phobia?
    Posted by illiteratusasinus

What accounts for his masochism?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Illit:

I am working very hard, as you know, to try and attract someone to host the WODMAD for you. (Not looking too good at this point btw)

But you arent making it any easier for me when you post messages like those two beauts of yours above

*shaking head*

And you wonder why people call you the 'twerpy diddler'?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Don is an early 14th Century contraction of "do on," as doff is a similar contraction of "do off." Could this be an historical antecedent to Wildon's apostro-phobia?

How estoteric. I wonder what "wil" is a contraction of and from what century.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD : What accounts for his masochism?
    Posted by reindeergirl

Self loathing after his career as a castrato (and voice) plummeted.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

Illit: I am working very hard, as you know, to try and attract someone to host the WODMAD for you. (Not looking too good at this point btw)   But you arent making it any easier for me when you post messages like those two beauts of yours above *shaking head* And you wonder why people call you the 'twerpy diddler'?
    Posted by AcheNot

Whoa!!!  I make several interesting comments about one of Ache's most notable quirks - apostro-phobia - and not a peep.  Then the always insightful Raindeergirl posts and with in 15 minutes Ache is all over the board!

Looks like someone has a crush.  Or, is Ache just trying to use Reindeergirl to get back onto Confidential Chat?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from illiteratusasinus. Show illiteratusasinus's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD : How estoteric. I wonder what "wil" is a contraction of and from what century.
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel

Interesting.  Is "wil" another of Wildon's quirks?
    We should check with his alter ego, Wildoff.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD :    is Ache just trying to use Reindeergirl to get back onto Confidential Chat?

No, I am hoping reindeerditz hooks me up with one of the sexy alien broads from Planet Pingo...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD : Interesting.  Is "wil" another of Wildon's quirks? We should check with his alter ego, Wildoff.

"Wild On! Wild Off!!!" Sounds like an ad for The Clapper.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Dont get mad...get WODMAD : No, I am hoping reindeerditz hooks me up with one of the sexy alien broads from Planet Pingo...
    Posted by AcheNot

Ashton Kutcher/Demi Moore much?