DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Did I hear Freak Fest Ache?? My heart is thumping.. Speaking on nationality, I am a Heinz 57 : )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He's a superfreak!
    Superfreak!
    Biv's superfreaky
    Yow...

Are you saying youre a mix of nationalities? I'm not sure what you mean

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My father was Irish and French and my mother was Scottish and English, so we use to joke we were Heinz 57 : ) I think we all are pretty much a mix of cultures in the end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

And you are too young to remember that song! LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache, look at what one of the CC regulars posted this morning.

"As I post this, I'm thinking - PLEASE, DogLady, no diagnosis, or article for me to read. I'll trust whatever my dentist diagnosis is, and..."

Wow, don't they understand when you post your ailments on a public forum it's possible you may get a variety of opinions!

I wish they would stop mentioning my screen name, it feels like harassment, like they are trying to bait me to respond.

I'm used to being around intelligent people all day, who want and value my opinions.

I rarely post up there, so I don't understand their rude comments. Plus why would I comment on a dental issue? Silly, silly people!

I'm done! The only reason I go up there anyway is out of boredom, or to help me fall asleep.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Robin/Dl!

If I can offer some advice and you of course don't need to pay me no mind! I don't come on This forum often because I know it is not my cup of tea all the time. I am in love with Ache's writing and sarcastic wit so it draws me only for that reason. CC is not for you. I know you mean well with your links, but it is obviously not received well. So in that note, take it with a grain of salt. I don't think tt meant to be rude but to just say ahead of time, I don't want any links. CC is a community of talking and sharing. Boring to you of course but I personally love it because in the end our lives can be quite mundane You don't talk or share, so that is probably not the place for you. Honestly think about it. We know nothing about you except for your links. But you come alive here and this is where I like you. I keep both forums seperate if you notice and it has been respected by everyone. So post away on Pets, Commoners, Health and wherever you want and be happy but why keep going on CC when you are not well received? It is like picking at a scab all day. I wish the best for you of course and hope we are still friends on this forum. By the way, I poked fun at you on the Food forum : ) I hope you got a chuckle : ) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Thanks,  but this is a public forum ...so I'll post in any forum I want,  unless a BDC moderator instructs me to do differently.

No problem with the food comment, I ate meat growing up, Hilltop, Thanksgiving etc.

Once I realized I was eating murdered animals, well it kind of turned me off, so I'm not a strict vegetarian but I do avoid red meat.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I assume the offending party is tt trumpet. She must have you on the brain or something

By bringing up your name that way, she reinforces the negative opinion the woman of OBN/MGAA have toward you already

You should regard it as a hostile act, unprovoked and gratuitous

I'd suggest you file an abuse report against her, but I'm already on record inre snitching. I dont like it. Sometimes though offenses are so apalling they must be brought to the attention of the moderators

(My recommendation to the mods: Permanent revocation of trumpet's posting privileges and immediate deletion of her 10,000+ posts from the board)

trumpet's recent pattern of hostility toward you needs to end NOW!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Why so defensive? I am starting to feel unwelcome here myself... As they say, No good deed goes unpunished. I have my big girl pants on, if you don't want me posting here, I won't. And I won't get my panties in a bunch over it either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, you are so cute! :)

It's all foolishness....

The psychology as to why people choose to post on these forums and the transference issues that go on are very interesting, if you decide to publish an article regarding the subject,  I think it would be well received.

This is not a private club,  everyone is welcome to post!  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Got it. Over and out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

On a final note. So funny about you bit*ching and moaning about not being accepted on another Forum, yet here you are being the mean girls on this one. Look up the word Hypocrite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Back on topic DWTS:  http://www.examiner.com/article/brooke-burke-cancer-dwts-melissa-rycroft-speaks-out?cid=rss

I can't believe Brooke Burke has had 4 children!   Hope she has a smooth recovery.

BTW: Double elimination coming up this week...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Shame on you. Hypocrite.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Please report me. Will be my badge of honor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, I thought you might enjoy this video  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQaQm7VMmQg&feature=fvwrel

The Armenian churches in Watertown and Cambridge have picnic events at least once or twice a year, good food and belly dancers!

I will let you know the next time I hear of one coming up.

I am 1/2 Armenian and proud of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What a bigot... now I get it...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15^

You are nasty, your culture is nasty. Explains everything. Ugh,..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Thank you for bringing the lovely Sofia Sarkisyan to my attention today. What a sexy dancer. I must have her for the Freak Fest! I trust you will make yourself available to serve as my translator when I negotiate fees with her agent

PS Exposure at a major cultural event like the Freak Fest is all Sofia needs to become the next great belly dancing superstar

ETA: Sorry to hear about Brooke. That's very sad news. I wish her well

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

amber:

I dont know why you are flipping out on Robin today. What did she do to deserve that kind of treatment?

I honestly dont understand where youre coming from when you call her "nasty" or "bigot" or "hypocrite"

She is none of those things

tt troublemaker is the one you should be directing your displeasure at IMO. She's the one who started the hullaballoo today. Not Robin...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I'll do my part and try not to go up there...

ETA: I don't have cable, that's my excuse.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I know, it is entertaining...chaos can be addictive!

Yes, I hope jackbu reappears,  now let's get serious and focus on DWTS tonight. Yikes!  Double elimination coming up.

PS: Ache, I would love to translate, however my knowledge of the language is limited, unfortunately back then they believed if  you were American you only needed to speak English, so despite my interest in learning the Armenian language, I was told it was not necessary.

I know a few good swear words though!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin

Ive actually already contacted her agent, Ned Yossarian, who told me Sofia will be happy to dance at the Fest and will even waive her fee provided I dedicate a Freaky Biv song in her honor, which of course I will be happy to do

Apparently, she is a big fan

People think I'm kidding when I say "Biv Fanatics across the nation and around the world", but I'm not. It's all true. Love for Roy is national, international, and universal

Yes, double elimination this week. Always makes me nervous

Too bad it isnt triple elimination though. Then we could get rid of jackbu...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Okay, folks, here are the numbers from tonight

The judges awarded 201.5 points for the "duo dances" and 196.5 for the "trios" for a grand total of 398. Add that to last week's 242, and you get 640

Below are total scores for each dancer (from last week and this week) along with his/her percentage of the 640:

Melissa - 99 (15.4)
    YSJ - 93.5 (14.6)
    Kelly - 92.5 (14.4)
    Emmett - 92.5 (14.4)
    Gilles - 92 (14.3)
    Apolo - 91.5 (14.2)
    Kirstie - 79 (12.3)

Looks bad for Kirstie. Gonna take a lot of votes to make up the 2% deficit she is facing. But there isnt much difference among YSJ, Kelly, Emmett, Gilles, Apolo, so nearly everyone should feel a little vulnerable right now

The only one who seems safe tonight is Melissa

But we all know who her partner is and the curse associated with him, so despite her perfect scores this evening, Melissa really isnt out of danger just yet...