Re: DWTS Season 15

edit: oops

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

And here is the breakdown of the judges scoring tonight:

Bruno - 134 pts
    Carrie Anne - 133.5 pts
    Len the Grouch - 130.5 pts

Seventeen perfect 10s were awarded. Bruno handed out the most (7). Len, the least (4)

Scores were incredibly high throughout. Only four (out of 42) were below 9: Kirstie got three 8's for her Trio dance, and Shawn received a 7 for her trio. Everything else was 9 or above

Okay, enough with the numbers...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I'm hoping against hope that the Dovolani curse doesn't kick in...  Melissa and Tony! 

That tribal dance must have been Mark's idea, remember when he made Bristol wear a gorilla costume.   He knows Len doesn't care for those things...

I'm thinking Emmitt or Kirstie are vulnerable, although Apolo doesn't seem to get the fan votes, we'll see.

The show is 1 hour tonight 8p-9p

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I noticed Mark's tats too, even Derek has a lot of them, I don't understand it.

One or two for fun... okay, but to cover your arms, chest and back?

Not so long ago, excessive tatoos were considered an indication of antisocial/sociopathic personality disorder.   Just saying.

Tatoo removal methods are not perfect, there is often an obvious discoloration, especially when you go out in the sun, the treated area tans differently than the unaffected area. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Department of Corrections?  

PS: Tristan had a bunch of tatoos too,  seems to be popular now....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

I'm pretty sure YDH's tattoos are only temporary, used to decorate his body to give it a tribal look. They probably washed off in the shower immediately after

And Slim is right: the first seven dances were shorter than usual by a good 30 seconds I would say. Maybe more. I didnt like it, but that's what happens when you try to squeeze fourteen dances into a two hour show, I guess. Half of them had to be shortened in order to fit everything in

And finally, a gold star for heretofore failing student, Slacker jack

1) For actually watching the show last night. I'm sure it killed him to do so

2) For making me laugh. "vietnamese waltz". Very funny, jack! I assume the humor was intentional ("flashbacks"), and not inadvertent...

Prediction: Kirstie and Kelly go home tonight, which means so long, Maks and Val as well

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Unbelievable!

I figured out that some of the tatoos were fake when I looked at Derek tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Shocking result tonight. I am not happy with it. Gilles deserved a spot in the finale

Should make for an interesting Kimmel tonight tho

And at least Maks wont be smelling the Frenchman on his girl anymore. That's a relief...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/424900#i1,p4,d1

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/424903#i1,p0,d1

Jimmy Kimmel Live   DWTS castoffs... Kirstie and Maks, Gilles and Peta

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I wasnt paying attention to what Gilles was doing,  but I did notice Peta hanging on him/rubbing on him, looking more anxious than I'd ever seen any pro dancer in the moments just before being voted off

Seemed a little weird to me. I bet Maks thought it was weird too

Thank you, Robin, for posting the Kimmel links

Maks looked good in his new Brooklyn Nets hat. Peta, smokin' in her tasteful white mini

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]..

Meeow!  Cat Fight.  If this doesn't get Jack back nothing will.  I haven't a clue to what any of you have been talking about for the past 2 pages, but that's okay. Pass the popcorn.

No cat fight Slim. Just saying my goodbye to this forum due to Robin/DL the hypocrite. Cries foul when other forums don't like her endless links. When I nicely try to tell her conversation is better, she didn't like it. My satisfaction is no matter how much she may b*tch about CC in the future she has showed her true colors and she is inconsequential in the end. End of story : )

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/15/hope-solo-jerramy-stevens-marry-following-assault-charges/

Season 13 DWTS alum Hope Solo marries her boyfriend of two months.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

ambergirl:

Your "advice" to Robin last week was basically "OBN/MGAA doesnt like you. You dont fit in there. Please stay out". You also told her in your very first sentence that she was free to ignore your advice, which she did, but in a respectful way. She said thanks, but this is a publi forum and that she would post where/when she wanted to

How does that make her a hypocrite?

She never asked for your advice. It came unsolicited. You volunteered it without any prompting from her

No offense, but if I were in her position last week, I would have rejected it too

And PS trumpet absolutely was being rude. Imagine if I had posted a message about a problem I was having with a new planting, and in the middle of my post, I say something like, "As I'm posting this, I'm thinking - Please, trumpet, no amateur gardening tips from GT, okay? When I want a layperson's advice on perennials, I will ask my neighbor. Thanks anyway"

How well do you suppose that would go over with the ladies of OBN? Pretty badly, I would say

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Yeah, I read about Hope the other day. Meant to post about her

Hey, I wonder if Jerramy smacks her around as hard as Maks used to??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache,  when Hope talked about her childhood I got the impression it was chaotic, so I wouldn't be surprised if she unconsciously recreates what she experienced growing up.  (I know... psych 101)

I keep meaning to read her latest book, might explain a lot.

Regarding OBN/MGAA,  I think it's best for me to ignore, after all,  any response could be perceived as encouragement.    

I have learned to cut off all communication with anyone who is rude or disrespectful.

Everyone is welcome to comment here,  just wanted to explain my lack of interaction with certain posters. 

Bowl of Popcorn          Pass the popcorn   :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

unconsciously recreates what she experienced growing up

Hmmm. That's an interesting thought. I dont know if it explains Hope's behaviour, but it definitely might explain some of my own:)

By the way, Robin, just want to let you know, I love your links. Theyre great. Keep posting them. Theyre always timely and relevant to the ongoing discussion

It isnt your fault that OBN/MGAA prefers going around being clueless and uninformed

Thank you

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"unconsciously recreates what she experienced growing up"

Ache, I know you know this stuff.  People that were abused as children often think it is okay for the people they care about to cause them pain,   because their parents hurt them emotionally and or physically...they associate love with pain and think it's normal.    It often takes years of psychoanalysis to untangle this stuff...which is not an option for most people anymore.   The original relationships are unresolved so they keep recreating them trying to work it out.

Thanks for the compliment,   I have learned a lot from you.  ;)

I'm going to return to my Lifetime Tv online movie now  "Stalked at 17" 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My beef is not with you. No need to defend her. She is a big girl with big girl panties she can put on and defend herself.  Hope we can enjoy conversations going forward. As you know I am a fan.

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ambergirl:

Your "advice" to Robin last week was basically "OBN/MGAA doesnt like you. You dont fit in there. Please stay out". You also told her in your very first sentence that she was free to ignore your advice, which she did, but in a respectful way. She said thanks, but this is a publi forum and that she would post where/when she wanted to

How does that make her a hypocrite?

She never asked for your advice. It came unsolicited. You volunteered it without any prompting from her

No offense, but if I were in her position last week, I would have rejected it too

And PS trumpet absolutely was being rude. Imagine if I had posted a message about a problem I was having with a new planting, and in the middle of my post, I say something like, "As I'm posting this, I'm thinking - Please, trumpet, no amateur gardening tips from GT, okay? When I want a layperson's advice on perennials, I will ask my neighbor. Thanks anyway"

How well do you suppose that would go over with the ladies of OBN? Pretty badly, I would say

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Speaking of panties, I found a brand new pair of Joe Boxer thermal underwear today(top and bottom)  pink flower pattern, a nice cotton blend with the original tags still attached for $3.99!

I recommend the  Salvation Army and  St Vincent DePaul,  take the time to hunt, you never know what you might find.

BTW: thermal underwear reminded me of pjs which reminded me of the Serta Sleeper mattress commercials which reminded me of Joey Heatherton!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcgMYGzmz8&feature=related  

Remember her from the 70s?  She married Lance Rentzel the NFL football player...well you know the rest.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ambergirl's comment:

My beef is not with you. No need to defend her. She is a big girl with big girl panties she can put on and defend herself.  Hope we can enjoy conversations going forward. As you know I am a fan.

I know your beef isnt with me. I am just trying to understand the nature of your beef with Robin. You say she is a hypocrite, but I see no evidence of hypocrisy

I'm not trying to be funny either. I honestly dont get why you suddenly became angry towards her last week. The conversation did not start out that way, nor did Robin say anything to provoke it in that direction