DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Joey Heatherton. Wow. Gorgeous. Love her hair. Very fine voice too

Someone To Watch Over Me is one of my favorites. She did a great job with it

That is video from 40 years ago? She's got a look and style that would go over today IMO

I bet she'd look good in a pair of Joe Boxers, eh?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

DWTS tonight

"The All-Stars will be dancing Argentine Tangos and Rumbas to the Michael songs...and we've got a special sneak of the songs they'll dance to:"

Apolo & Karina: "Man in the Mirror"     Emmitt & Cheryl: "Leave Me Alone"   
      Kelly & Val: "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"     Melissa & Tony: "Dirty Diana"     Shawn & Derek: " Bad"

Double elimination on Tuesday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Three double eliminations in one season? I believe that is unprecedented. Back-to-back weeks too. I know that's never happened before

If this were the start of a new trend, I wouldnt like it, but the Prez debate and election messed up the DWTS schedule pretty good this year. Hopefully things return to normal again next season

Gilles would have shined dancing the Argentine Tango. A shame he was sent home last week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

--- Kelly & Val: "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"----

How appropriate. There is definitely something going on btw. the two of them. Wishing them the best - on the dance floor or otherwise.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I don't know how much appearance has to do with it,  but as good as Shawn is ...she still looks like a chubbette to me.

That was quite an eye-catching speedo that Val wore...  TMI in my opinion,  for a minute I thought I was at The Golden Banana,   I agree with what Louis told them (Kelly and Val)  "Get a room!"

Maybe I'm too suspicious, but it occurred to me that Kelly might be playing Val in order to increase her chances of winning the mirror ball trophy, these folks are so competitive I wouldn't put anything past them.   She is the more mature one (36 to his 26)

Anyhow Kelly doesn't seem to get the votes, so maybe she and Emmitt will be going... 

Melissa and Tony still going strong!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Maybe youre right about Kelly, but her affection for Val seems legit to me, and not a cynical ploy to try and win votes. At least I hope it isnt a ploy. I'd hate to think it is

I agree, she and Emmett seem the likely two to be voted out tonight, but football players have traditionally done well on DWTS: Donald Driver, Hines Ward, and Emmett himself all won the Mirror Ball Trophy. Jerry Rice and Jason Taylor were each finalists in their respective seasons as well. Football fans arent timid about voting for their favorites, I guess. So it wouldnt surprise me if Emmett made it through to the finale 

I'm predicting Apolo and Kelly get the boot

The only one who seems a shoe-in to me is YSJ, the little bulkie. She deserved two perfect scores for her performances last night

Random question: Karina' chin dimple...real or surgically added?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Does anyone know who this gentleman is??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Red Skelton?

Karina is no stranger to plastic surgery, I read a while back she had her nose done once or twice.

I don't know about the dimple, it's hard to tell, sometimes they enhance something they have already.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Good guess, Robin, but incorrect

That is a picture of Emmett Kelly, a well known clown from prior era

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Kelly

I posted it because of Emmett (Smith) Kelly (Monaco). Get it?:)

Turns out we were each half right tonight

I'm surprised Kelly made it through, but not disappointed. She and Val earned their spot in the final

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Karina Smirnoff Nose Job   

As for plastic surgery, the most talked about is her nose job, and here are her comments:

I love it! the professional dancer tells TV Extra. It is the best thing Ive ever done. So how is she doing with her recovery? It doesnt hurt anymore, Karina, who says shes now just a better version of me. No swelling or bruising. just a little numb.

Karina Smirnoff Plastic Surgery Before and After

Karina Smirnoff Plastic Surgery Before and After

Other plastic surgery procedures may include an eyelift and a lip job. As for breast implants, it doesnt seem obvious, but who knows, she may have small breast implants to accentuate her chest. Reports is that Karina Smirnoff has had her twice-broken nose fixed.                                  http://www.mydochub.com/blog/index.php/2011/11/24/karina-smirnoff-plastic-surgery-nose-job-dancing-with-the-stars-j-r-martinez/   

Jimmy Kimmel DWTS Castoffs   http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/427472#i1,p0,d1

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/427471#i1,p0,d1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving Ache!  I hope you and William have a great time! Be sure to give him some turkey as a treat. Won't kill him, I promise : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Robin. Our differences doesn't mean I will never wish you well. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, her post-op picture is a lot more flattering than the pre-op. It should be though: It's better lit, and she's smiling. Her doctor did a good job, I must say. Nice streamline. No wonder she is happy with the result

I just hope Karina doesnt turn into one of those types that every six months or so goes in for another touch up here and there. Seems like she may be headed in that direction

Thanks again for the Kimmel vid, Robin

Cheryl gonna be the Bachelorette? Hmmm. I might actually watch that show if she's on it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving Ache!  I hope you and William have a great time! Be sure to give him some turkey as a treat. Won't kill him, I promise : )

Thank you, ambergirl. Happy Thanksgiving to you too

Dont worry about William. He's fearless. He eats anything/everything. Butternut squash, his favorite

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

My daughter is a huge butternut squash fan. I would be flogged tomorrow if I didn't cook it. I too love it but my favorite is turnip. I get the whole thing to myself as everyone else hates it : )  I am going to miss giving Amber a plate of turkey with gravy and the fixings. Cleaning up afterwards was never pretty but it made her happy one day of the year : )  And she lived 14 years with that bad thing I did! LOL! In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to tell you I think you have been misunderstood for a long time....  I love your wit and your writings and I am not shy to say it. I hope I have another year to look forward to you. : )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I have enough new material to last 30 Freak Fests and 30 RGBADs (at least)

I will be expecting you at each/every event

Wishing you good health, a happy Biv Year, and a bowl of delicious roasted butternut squash soup (please see below)

Sincerely,
    Ache

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

YUM! And I am not surprised at the least of you having enough material for 30 more events : ) I am envious of your writing. I hope at some place in your life, you get to share it besides here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Robin, your silence speaks volumes, but I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

• Will Johnson or Monaco become the first celebrity to win two Mirrorball Trophies? And will Johnson's pro partner, Derek Hough, take home a record fourth Mirrorball?
    • Can Rycroft's partner, Tony Dovolani, finally win a Mirrorball after 14 tries?
    • Or will Monaco's partner, Val Chmerkovskiy, one-up big brother Maksim and win his first Mirrorball?

http://www.accesshollywood.com/melissa-rycroft-on-why-she-and-shawn-johnson-arent-dancing-rivals_article_72854

Melissa and Tony!  I might even take the time to vote Monday night...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, you have to love my freaking picture : ) 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Vote in our final Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars opinion poll of the season below:

The results of this poll will be collected on Tuesday, November 27.

' Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' poll: Who deserves to win? Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy 26.90%   Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani 28.28%   Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough 44.83%  
    For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s92/dancingwiththestars/news/a440282/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-final-poll-who-do-you-want-to-win.html#ixzz2D8afE4ha
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, this is the exact line up I have. Shawn and Derek deserve to win, but Melissa and Tony are close. Kelly and Val are very good too, but not to the extent of the other two couples. But anything can happen Monday. And unfortunately, it seems the callers have more to say, than the judges. Wishing all three couples the best.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I know, but I want Melissa and Tony to win (he's such a nice guy)...I could never be a judge, *sigh*           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Dovolani

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:

Vote in our final Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars opinion poll of the season below: The results of this poll will be collected on Tuesday, November 27. Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars' poll: Who deserves to win? Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy 26.90%   Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani 28.28%   Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough 44.83% For more breaking entertainment and tech coverage follow Digital Spy on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s92/dancingwiththestars/news/a440282/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-final-poll-who-do-you-want-to-win.html#ixzz2D8afE4ha
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Last time she made the final, YSJ was the underdog. This time around she is the overwhelming favorite

I expect her to rise to the occasion Monday night, nail her two dances, and earn two perfect scores. I will be surprised actually, if she doesnt

Melissa or Kelly may pull the upset, but it's going to take overwhelming performances to do so, as well as the kind of viewer support that I dont think either one has enough of

Of course poor Melissa also has the added burden of the Dovalani Curse to overcome, so she is really up against it

I'll be rooting for all three though. I like them all

Sections
Shortcuts