DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Okay Ache, I'm on it!    

witches witchesonbrooms.gif photoChmerkovskiy Curse.........STEP OFF!!!

I'm going to cruise over to Salem for supplies...   

First priority is to make sure that Maks and Val get paired with superb celebrities this March.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LOL!

I knew you'd be on top of this, Robin. Thank you

I was just thinking though...neither of the boys has won the MBT, right?

But Val has Kelly, and Maks had Karina (and God knows who else). Not such a bad affliction, if you ask me 

Maybe they dont want the curse to be lifted! It's possible

You and I need to pow wow on this before you take any further action, alright?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I didn't realize Maks hasn't won a MBT yet, he admitted to a fling with Willa Ford,  when asked about Karina, he said he does not speak to her now.  

Must be kind of awkward on the set.  You're right, we'll wait and see what happens.  Val may end up with a role on General Hospital anyway...and then he could help Maks get in! 

Maks will turn 33 on January 17th,    ticktock... ticktock...

Oh I forgot, he's got his dance studio that he co-owns with Tony Dovolani,  they'll be fine.

Tony is 39

Derek Hough is 27 and has 3 MBTs

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Had to look up Willa Ford. Never heard of her before. Very attractive blonde though

She was on the show in 2006. Must have been the first or second season. Maks was sporting a mullett back then. See picture below

Maks is 0-14 on DWTS. Val, 0-3

0 for 17 between them, but with the ladies, theyre each hitting a home run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Peta Murgatroyd dating Peta Murgatroyd Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating   Maksim Chmerkovskiy is dating Peta Murgatroyd Maksim Chmerkovskiy Erin Andrews dating Erin Andrews Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating   Maksim Chmerkovskiy dated Erin Andrews Maksim Chmerkovskiy Karina Smirnoff engaged Karina Smirnoff Maksim Chmerkovskiy engaged   Maksim Chmerkovskiy was engaged to Karina Smirnoff

Update on Hope Solo  http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/29/hope-solo-husband-jerramy-stevens-assault-arrest/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Peta and Erin and Karina = MBT (Max's Beautiful Trio)

And three good reasons why it doesnt suck to be Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Good luck to Hope. I hope her marriage lasts forever. If it even makes it past six months though, I'll be amazed

What do you think, Robin?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I agree with you.  The comments from the TMZ article say a lot.

If they are true, he has a history of violence and she has a history of accusing men of abusing her...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache if you take Lipitor (which I doubt you would) be aware there is a atorvastatin recall (the generic version).

I guess the company in India that makes the stuff got sloppy so there are glass particles in the pills.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I do not take Lipitor, nor any drug for that matter (prescription or otherwise), but thank you for the information, Robin

PS Damn, sloppy Indians:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, I don't touch the stuff either!   I only mentioned it because a lot of people are on statins.

Dancing with the Stars: Kelly Monaco & Val Chmerkovskiy Kiss Goodbye| Dancing With the Stars, Kelly Monaco

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy in New York City on Nov. 28

She looks awfully cold...no body fat!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Handsome couple!

Ache and Robin,
    I posted a YouTube video up in the December Chat. You may enjoy it. Maks is in it for a second or two.

ETA: I could actually post it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ab9i0s4WEY0&feature=related

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

@pingo,  I'm going to try that cabbage soup,  looks simple and I eat a lot of soup  especially in the Winter.    I will use homemade chicken broth though.   Thanks

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, I use homemade chicken broth too, which I usually have on hand frozen. But I posted "a carton" for the posters, who doesn't make their own. I also use at least 2 teasp. of crushed red pepper (but I suggest to start slow). We like it spicy, and if you have a sore throath it does wonders. The cayenne kills it. LOL
    Let me know, how you like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I like things hot too.  Plus I have a tendency to add garlic to everything!

I have all the ingredients (frozen chicken broth included) except for the cabbage and carrots, but I don't like the look of the roads right now.  I will try it soon and let you know. 

PS: Reminds me of stuffed cabbage, a staple when I was growing up...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

You can definitely add garlic if you want. Also try thyme, if you like that. Of course not everything together. We love garlic too, but somehow not in soup. Strange, I know.

In response to Robin39's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I like things hot too.  Plus I have a tendency to add garlic to everything!

I have all the ingredients (frozen chicken broth included) except for the cabbage and carrots, but I don't like the look of the roads right now.  I will try it soon and let you know. 

PS: Reminds me of stuffed cabbage, a staple when I was growing up...

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

If you want to have friends, garlic might not be such a good idea  :)   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy in New York City on Nov. 28She looks awfully cold...no body fat!  LOL

Cold? I dont know about that, Robin. She looks pretty hot to me:)

I doubt she weights much more than a 100 pounds though

She and Val, dressed like twins in that picture

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

-----She and Val, dressed like twins in that picture-----

I noticed that too, Ache. And Val looks mighty happy. Guess we can stop guessing and suspecting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

@pingo,  I made the cabbage soup, I like it, a little bland but sometimes you want that...easy on the stomach,  I froze 5 servings and I had a large bowl and there is still a little more left.

I still have a lot of cabbage left, I'm going to have to chop it up and have steamed cabbage as a vegetable for a few days!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, just add some more red crushed pepper the next time you make it. I use at least 2 teasp. Sometimes more - depending on what mood I am in.
    Leftover cabbage? How about slicing and sauteeing half a chicken or turkey sausage (you can even use the spicy Chorizo sausage), then add the cabbage with some caraway seeds and sautee that too. Yummy! Actually, thinking of it, that is what I am going to make tonight. That and some dark ryebread.

[QUOTE]

@pingo,  I made the cabbage soup, I like it, a little bland but sometimes you want that...easy on the stomach,  I froze 5 servings and I had a large bowl and there is still a little more left.

I still have a lot of cabbage left, I'm going to have to chop it up and have steamed cabbage as a vegetable for a few days!

[/QUOTE]

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, I didn't get to make the cabbage dish last night. DH took me out for pizza. Will do tonight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Pingo, I made another batch of cabbage soup (had to use up the veggies) but I used a large can of diced tomatoes.  It's pretty good with a warm roll.  Well my freezer is loaded now, I'll be eating it all month!  

No DWTS till March  :(

Monday, March 18
    8:00-10:00 p.m. Dancing with the Stars

Tuesday, March 19
    8:00-9:00 p.m.  Celebrity Diving     ? new show

Tuesday, March 26
    9:00-10:00 p.m. Dancing with the Stars the Results Show

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

You mean to say, we have to wait an intire week for the results? That's going to kill the show.

Celebrety Diving? I goodled it, and it sounds really b-o-r-i-n-g.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"DWTS" will return for Season 16 on Monday, March 18 at 8 PM ET/PT, ABC announced on Monday.

PLAY IT NOW: Val Chmerkovskiy Dishes On His General Hospital Cameo

And, it appears no one will be eliminated during Week 1. The very first results show will take place the following week, on Tuesday, March 26 at 9 PM ET/PT. 

Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, everyone gets to perform two dances that way

Didnt happen this past season though, right? Someone was eliminated the very next night, I believe

I already forgot who it was! Geesh. Who was the first one gone? I dont remember

Dont tell me. I'll figure it out

Celebrity Diving? I hope it is better than Skating With the Stars from a few years back. Remember that one?  

Sections
Shortcuts