DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

edit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I love cabbage, so have to try your soup Pingo. Is it on the recipe thread?  Ache, when is your next Fest?? Getting kinda itchy...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Pingo posted the Cabbage Soup recipe in the Lose it thread on 10/30,  just be aware that a head of cabbage can make at least 2 batches of soup and the chopping is intense!  Otherwise it's all good.

I throw a cup of elbow macaroni or whatever pasta I'm trying to use up in it also...

ETA: Correction the recipe was posted on 11/30  not 10/30

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Oh! good to know Robin. I will cut it in half. Thank you. I def want to try it. My mom used to make a pasta soup that I would give my right arm to make, so loving the elbow mac suggestion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache?? Where are you???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Ache, when is your next Fest?? Getting kinda itchy...

The RoyGBiv Winter Freak Festival will be taking place in January

Time and date, TBA

Gonna be the best Freak Fest ever. Stay tuned for further details

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I can't wait Ache : ) Thanks for the update!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Moonlight Mile     today at 2pm channel 56,    

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moonlight_Mile_(film)#Soundtrack

I have probably seen this movie already,  but I'm going to check it out.

BTW:  Ache, I keep hearing that song (in my head)   "Out of Time"   by the Rolling Stones,   so glad you called my attention to it!  It's a good tune.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just as a side note Ache. Will be hard to beat last year. Pressure on! But I am your biggest fan : ) I feel like Kathy Bates right now,,,,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hope you enjoyed the movie today, Robin

Looks like a pretty decent soundtrack to me

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Just as a side note Ache. Will be hard to beat last year. Pressure on! But I am your biggest fan : ) I feel like Kathy Bates right now,,,,

When you feel the Power of Biv like I do, it makes you immune to pressure

Freak Fest will raise expectation levels on all future Biv events

I'm not kidding either

Freak Fest II, coming in January. Do not miss it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I just got shivers Ache....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

The movie Moonlight Mile was okay, a little sad.  I guess it flopped at the box office despite having an impressive cast.  Channel 56 is showing it again tonight at 8pm.

I will check out Anything but Christmas on the ION channel at 7pm tonight, and then of course Bradley Jay at 10 pm!

PS: Ache,  I'm trying to be enthusiastic about the Freak Fest activities, but I have to be honest, I don't understand it   :-/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I guess I need to do a better job educating people about RoyGBiv, the influence he has had on me, and the impact he has had on this forum as a whole. The only thing you have to appreciate about him though really is that he is the world's biggest brownnosed freak. But you knew that already

Freak Fest is simply the winter time version of RoyGBiv Appreciation Day. Last year (2011) I had such a backlog of material (songs I didnt have time to post during the RGBAD), I decided to create a new Biv holiday event to accomodate all that unused material. Hence Freak Fest was born

Both Freak Fest and the RGBAD are mock tributes, intended to make fun of Roy while at the same time honoring him and his legacy of shameless toadyism

When the RGBAD was first held (2009), most of the people who knew Roy (friends and enemies) were still active here on the board. Now all of them are gone (including the last holdout, YOB), so it may seem strange that I continue the celebration like I do

But the tradition lives on, the passion still endures, my love for RoyBiv is neverending

Plus Biv fanatics across the nation and around the world are depending on me to put on a good show, which I intend to give them...

I hope that answers your questions, Robin. If you have any more, feel free to ask

Hope to see you at Freak Fest

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I hope RoyGBiv makes an appearance...maybe he's out there lurking :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He definitely lurks

Rumor has it that "curveballshitter", who I am sure you remember from his many appearances at Biv events in the past, is actually Roy himself

I cant confirm the rumor, but no evidence exists to dispell the rumor either. Plus Roy had an extensive history of sock puppet usage during his time here on the board

And, yes, I do expect curveballshitter to appear at Freak Fest II next month

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, I think Pam was the first one that got eliminated last season.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/10/pamela-anderson-federal-state-tax-lien/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Yeah, Pam. I forgot

She better pay up what she owes. The IRS, not amused by tax scofflaws, Pammy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ache, lots of shiat going on in my life right now. Not sure if I can attend the fest. Signing off on BDC for now. But make me proud as usual in case I am not back in time. I can always catch up!

Your #1 fan,

OBG, Ambergirl

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'm sorry to hear that, ambergirl. I hope it isnt related to the "shiat" from a few months ago. I hope it's different "shiat"...not so serious "shiat"

If youre unable to appear at the Fest though, I will dedicate the first FF Song of the Year nominee to you, okay? That's a very special honor, unprecedented in Freak Fest history. The dedication will appear in the "Special Note" section. Please look for it

You better make it back though. You represent half my audience. Who will replace you? WinterBride-y? Please!

Best wishes, ambergirl

Biv Nation is thinking of you

P&L

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Ache,

I jumped back in the forums due to the horror that happened in Connecticut.. So decided to take a peek on here. No shiat on the health front : ) Just very stressed from being unemployed and becoming a Debbie Downer. I find I am inficting that on everyone.. I am beyond honored having the first FF song of the year being dedicated to me.... besides, only the good die young and that certainly won't be me! Your post made my day and gave me my first smile : )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, I'm sorry youre feeling stressed out, ambergirl, but happy to hear the "shiat" isnt health related. I thought for sure that's what you were suggesting

btw FF is the best stress reliever on the planet

Take one dose of Freak Fest and call me in the morning

Sincerely,
    Dr Ache

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I will take your advice Dr. Ache.

2 smiles in 2 days shows me how compentent you really are : )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It must be serious if Val is letting her snuggle with the family dog!

http://instagram.com/p/TPXMCOhTfu/

https://www.examiner.com/article/kelly-monaco-and-val-chmerkovskiy-of-dwts-teasing-fans-with-new-photo?cid=rss

PS: Ache, if you try the cabbage soup,  I have made it both ways and I still say it's better with the elbow macaroni thrown in (especially if you don't care about calories!)  Just my opinion,  LOL

Also I'm looking ahead to DWTS Season 16, should we have it down here in The Commoners...or should we venture up to the TV forum, any thoughts?