DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

"Always hated hypocrites and liars...but when someone is both AND an opportunist, I just feel bad for them. Can't win at someone's expense," Chmerkovskiy tweeted Thursday, adding: "Life's best lessons are the ones that you smile through.....while they hurt you the most! I'm bullet proof....FIRE AWAY."

The girl seems to have a problem with men .  Probably stemming from her complicated relationship with her father (if I had to guess).
      Remember she also accused a former male coach of physical abuse.

You can be intelligent, high functioning, successful and attractive... and still have a personality disorder.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/solo-hope-solo/1110912152?ean=9780062136749

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, she may have issues with men, and if so, the issues may all stem from her relationship with her father. She may even have a personality disorder too. I have no idea really. Amateur psychology, not my thing

Apparently she is a very polarizing figure in the soccer world though. People there love to hate her

I find Hope to be candid and refreshing, but what do I know?

We will never find out for sure what happened between her and Maks. (Unless Maks tells me himself personally). Does it really matter though? The whole thing is going to blow over soon enough anyway, if it hasnt already

Btw, Ive decided I'm rooting for Sabrina Bryan to win the final DWTS spot this season. If either of the two males wins, the show will probably bring back fat Lacey Schwimmer to be the pro dancer, and I dont want that to happen. I dont like fat Lacey. So go, Sabrina!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I know, you're right, she is a superb athlete (Gold Medals)!
    No one can deny that.

I can't stand make believe shrinks either.

I'm still pulling for Carson Kressley!

My last sentence deleted/edited due to TMI Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oh, really? It never occured to me that you might be one of those. I had it in my head you were a real estate lady:)

Well, that's interesting. You must have a few stories, huh?

PS If you want Carson Kressley to win, you must like your dancers, dippy, tall, and spazzy:)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Off topic
    Update:  Yard cleared, woodchuck tunnels remain intact!  :)
        But... a large hornet nest had to go.    A smaller one was left alone!

Thirty-four days (as of 8/21) till DWTS!   I just think Carson is funny, he makes me laugh!  I don't know that Sabrina Bryan person.
     I won't vote anyway, let the people decide.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

That's good news for Woody then. I'm glad to hear it. I was starting to worry about him

Thanks for the WU (Woody Update), Robin

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, you win!   Actually I agree, she probably is the best choice.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/08/27/sabrina-bryan-set-for-another-round-of-dwts/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

That's good. I see they paired her with Louie Van Amstel too, whom I like. He's a good partner to have, a quality pro. He'll get the best out of her. Left handed too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Test........My avatar changed and it won't let me change it back,  I want my Andy Warhol pink flower back!

Oh No!   There is no delete button!!!   Ache, are you there?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, Robin. I am here. Wish I wasnt though. The epic disaster I predicted last night for this message board as a result of the new changeover in format is now upon us

No delete button. No edit button. No nothing button

What a ####ed up situation we have here right now

One piece of good news however. Dottie posted the following in the Patriots forum earlier tonight:

Hey guys, I posted a thread last night explaining the coming changes to the forums and pinned it to the top of all the major forums (like this one), but it didn't survive the migration last night. (We'll catch up.)

But yes, we switched from our outside vendor and built new tools ourselves so that we have more flexibility. We did a massive migration of the discussions last night, but need to do another one tomorrow in order to get all the threads back. So please be patient.

And yes, some of the features you like will be gone temporarily until we can add them back in -- including Ignore this user. We saved all of your Ignores, and hope to restore those when we add that feature back.

Meanwhile, here's a longer explanation of the changes. If you have any questions, just leave a note here or write to our Customer Support staff.

So at least the hundreds of missing threads will be returned. Or so she says. I will believe it when I see them

As for your avatar switch, I have no explanation for you. However dottie's link from last night included the following bit of info:

Profiles -- We can't let you change your avatar right now, but you'll soon be able to.

So apparently you cant change your own avatar, but the Globe can change it for you. Whether you weant them to or not. Looks like you are stuck with Ulla-la for the time being 

I always liked Ulla, so I am actually not unhappy seeing her again

But hopefully soon you will be able to go back to your pink flower Warhol

Okay, that is it for now

PS If this dumb forum doesnt get better soon, I may be forced to take the Freak Fest off-site for the first time ever! 

Peace, Robin!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I'll be patient,  it's kind of creepy that this happened though.
    Once I get it straightened out, I won't change my avatar again! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, looks like you got your Andy Warhol back. So they are apparently listening in there. Give them at least a point for that.

In response to DWTS Season 15:

Test........My avatar changed and it won't let me change it back,  I want my Andy Warhol pink flower back!

Oh No!   There is no delete button!!!   Ache, are you there?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

(off topic) Yes, we have to remain calm, I noticed the avatar changes happened to other posters too.
    Too trivial of a thing to complain about, really.
    I think they went back to the avatars some of us had a few months ago, but the situation seems to be resolving itself. 

Don't forget DWTS returns September 24!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

DWTS’ Carrie Ann Inaba & Fiancé Quietly Split

DWTS’ Carrie Ann Inaba & Fiancé Quietly Split Posted on Sep 11, 2012 @ 02:20AM   WENN

By Radar Staff

Carrie Ann Inaba is apparently in the market for a new dancing partner.

In a surprising move, the stunning Dancing with the Stars judge and her fiancé, accountant Jesse Sloan, quietly called off their engagement a few months ago.

"They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends," Inabas rep said in a statement.

Sloan, 40, famously proposed to Inaba, 44, on Live! With Regis and Kelly in March 2011, when she was filling in as a special co-host.

The former couple first met on an online dating service.

I met him on eHarmony!  Inaba told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Access Hollywood Live in October 2011

I was dating all these younger guys. I was like,  Maybe I need to change it up a little, she said, at the time.

While creating her online profile, Inaba, at first, kept her identity a secret.

I didnt put up a picture, I didnt put anything about who I was, all she said.  I was like, You need to be sexy. I need to be attracted to you. I really put exactly what I wanted.  I love cats!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dancing-with-the-stars

Peta and Gil,  note in the article it says that Maks stops by their rehearsals,  a lot! 

I hope he's not worried.

Might be problematic working with someone you're involved with,  oh wait, he did that before with Karina.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maybe another romance developing?   http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2012/09/12/20120912pamela-anderson-regrets-sex-ban-dwts.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Maks should be worried!

Gilles Marini is without question the most physically beautiful man ever to appear on DWTS. Bar none

If he and Peta Murgatroyd are allowed to perform the Argentine Tango together...forget about it. It's all over. The ballroom will erupt, Bruno will explode, and Maks will be ymbolically cuckolded in front of the entire nation, with the actual cuckolding to take place soon thereafter, I'm sure. (If it hasnt already)

I am trying to advise Maks on this issue, but I dont know what to tell him. Any suggestions?

Gilles is just too good looking. No woman, not even the ever faithful Peta, is immune

As for Tristan, ummm. I think he recognizes a trainwreck when he sees it, dont you?

This is 2012, not 1995. The rapidly aging Pam Anderson is simply not that appealing anymore IMO

Tristan can do a lot better!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Gilles is happily married since 1998 with 2 children, but he's European, French to be exact... you're right Maks does have reason for concern.  Remember Yves Montand and Marilyn Monroe?  A very messy affair.

However, I think it's just going to make things worse if Maks hovers over them during rehearsals, and besides he has his own partner to focus on (Kirstie).

All he can do is scoop her up at the end of the workday to make sure they don't go out for drinks to unwind.

Keep the socializing in group settings

Maybe Gilles wife and kids will make their presence known.

As for Tristan maybe he's looking at the idea of a fling with Pammie as a career move?

After all she is more well known than him, He seems pretty ambitious and he can't dance forever

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Oh, I just remembered Pammie has hep c,  she spoke about it years ago on Larry King, claimed Tommy Lee gave it to her.

But TommieLee says no way Jose, because he doesn't have it, he thinks she got it from dirty tattoo needles.

Anyway it's highly contagious.

Poor Tristan

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

As I recall, Mrs Marini was a onstant presence in the ballroom during Gilles' previous season on the show. The kids too, I think. So it's possible I am overreacting to the potential illicit affair between Gilles and Peta

Maybe Maks has nothing to worry about after all? We shall see

Keep both eyes open anyway, Maks!

PS You might be right about Tristan. If he is using Pam to advance himself somehow, all power to him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh, I just remembered Pammie has hep c,  she spoke about it years ago on Larry King, claimed Tommy Lee gave it to her.

But TommieLee says no way Jose, because he doesn't have it, he thinks she got it from dirty tattoo needles.

Anyway it's highly contagious.

Poor Tristan

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, she's nasty business

Keep your distance, Tristan!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

‘Dancing’ man ready for Star turn

By Gayle Fee And Laura Raposa With Megan Johnson | Tuesday, September 18, 2012 Photo
    Photo by ABC Photo

Dancing with the Stars go-to-guy Tony Dovolani doesnt think that being paired up with former partner Melissa Rycroft in the upcoming 15th season means the happy hoofers are a shoo-in for the disco mirror ball trophy. In fact, Tony contends he and The Bachelor babe have more to prove!

But we really, really want it, said Dovolani, who made it to the finals in Season 8 with Rycroft when she joined the ABC dance contest after then Access Hollywood co-host Nancy ODell was felled by a torn meniscus.

With the other couples there is an element of surprise, Tony told the Track. But the judges and the audience have seen what we can do, so we have to find a way to keep it fresh and reinvent ourselves. Hopefully they will see that this couple means business!

Dancing with the Stars: All Stars, co-hosted by Haverhill homey Tom Bergeron, will premiere Monday night at 9 on Channel 5.

The Yugoslavian-born ballroom pro said his former partner, whom he said was thrown to the wolves during her first go-round, came to Season 15 rehearsals with a new attitude, new life experiences  Melissas a wife and mom now  and no fear of the dance floor.

And thats a welcome change for the DWTS vet and Capezio spokeshoofer, who is usually paired up with the, um, challenging cases like reality show mama Kate Gosselin, chat show gal Wendy Williams and tennis legend Martina Navratilova.

I am the go-to guy because of my teaching experience and patience, but I dont mind, laughed the dancing pro who grew up in Connecticut. Its a challenge  but it doesnt usually work in my favor!

BTW, Dovolani said fellow New Englander Maria Menounos did a fantastic job during Season 14, but her rah-rah spirit for Boston sports teams did not exactly rub off on him.

I tend to root for the athletes more than the team, he said. I like Tom Brady [stats], of course, and Ray Allens a UConn Huskie, but watching sports? Thats boring to me.

File Under: Ballroom Blitz

Drop dimes to trackgals@bostonherald.com or 617-619-6376. Follow @TrackGals, @GayleFee and @LauraRaposa on Twitter!

Article URL: http://www.bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1061161136

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Inside Track got it right about poor Tony being saddled with a 2nd or 3rd rate celeb dancer every season. No mention about the Dovolani Curse though. I am surprised at that

Shoddy reporting, girls!

PS Youre going to like Melissa Rycroft, Robin. Nice looking girl/elegantdancer/long, graceful lines

I had never heard of her the last time she was on, but she won me over very early

She made it all the way to the finale too but ultimately lost out, the Curse of Dovolani proving to be too big of an obstacle to overcome, I guess...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache,  Oh well, we warned him!

Get your fill of Maksim Chmerkovskiy while you can, because a rep for the longtime "Dancing With the Stars" performer has confirmed that Maks is getting ready to leave the ABC show.

It seems he's interested in pursuing other opportunities, including acting and potentially a reality show with his brother, Val.

His rep said that Maks has decided not to renew his contract when it expires in 2014 - or in "DWTS" terms, two more cycles following the new season of "DWTS: All-Stars."

That season will bow on Monday, for which Maks has been paired once again with Kirstie Alley.

Speaking on his decision to leave after 15 seasons of "DWTS," Maks told the New York Post that he's ready for his career to take the spotlight.

"Essentially, 80 percent of our job is to give somebody another push in their career or we make them into likable characters. But at the end of the day, they go off and they better themselves," he said. "I loved doing it, but to be honest with you, at 32, I am at 'what-about-me time.'"

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/entertainment/Maksim-Chmerkovskiy-to-exit-DWTS/-/9837584/16696340/-/yumr4r/-/index.html#ixzz27DFFDA2h

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Maks thinks acting is easy and that his good looks/popularity will ensure him success in Hollywood

Earth to Maks: Acting is not easy. Good looks and popularity guarantee nothing

Youre kidding yourself if you think a big audience exists for the Maks/Val reality show. I'm a DWTS groupie, and I doubt even I would watch a single episode of that thing. If it ever gets on the air that is (which I doubt)

It's good Maks is thinking about his future. He aint gettin' any younger. His body probably suffers daily with little aches and pains from all the dancing. But he is setting himself up for a huge letdown, if he imagines a big Hollywood payday is out there waiting for him

Stick with DWTS for as long as they keep wanting to hire you back, Maks

That's my advice

And good luck this season, my friend. Maybe this is the year you finally win the MBT

(doubtful)