DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Well that was quite a show with a lot of tension!   Here is my order of how I think they did.

1  Gilles    2 Kelly    3 Melissa    4 Emmett    5 Apolo  6 Sabrina   7 Shawn   8 Helio   9 Joey    10 Drew   11 Bristol   12 Kirstie   13 Pammie

Pammie looked depressed or she didn't feel well.  And the chemistry between she and Tristan just wasnt there, maybe they consumated their relationship already!

Bristol looks all grown up, slim, and appears to have had a little cosmetic work, but she's still stiff as a board!

Kirstie has regained the weight and looked uncomfortable,  Maks looked bored and was making negative facial expressions while the judges were speaking.

Gilles was perfect!  He oozes sex appeal and the chemistry between he and Peta (who was flawless with that Marilyn Monroe look)  was good.  I saw his wife and kids in the audience.

The rest is a blur right know, however it seemed like many of the performers were kind of chunky!  Also, I may have Sabrina and Shawn confused with each other!

Later, Robin                   

http://www.toofab.com/2012/09/25/dancing-with-the-stars-premiere-bristol-palin-pam-anderson-video/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Think either Pam or Kristie will be out tonight. Their appearance was dismal and their performance no better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Your list looks pretty good to me. I had Gilles at number one as well followed by Emmett and Melissa. I have no problem with Kelly cracking the Top 3 tho. Her performance was as good as anybody's last night. Looks like Val has a hot little partner for himself this season. I think together they have potential to make it to the Finale

I'm not crazy about the All Stars thing tho. I prefer a new lineup with fresh faces every season. I like being introduced to new people whom I never heard of but end up rooting for, like Katherine Jenkins last year. And to a lesser extent, William Levy

Are we all in agreement Pam Anderson is going home tonight? I hope so. She is disturbing to look at now, isnt she? Ugh. The hideous make-up, the horseteeth, the dumb extensions. Not pretty IMO. She's got to go

PS  
    Sabrina is the short blonde with fake hair who's thick through the middle
    Shawn is the short blonde with real hair who's thick through the middle

That's how I tell them apart...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

testing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Pam and Tristan are on Jimmy Kimmel tonight, I'll probably watch it online tomorrow.

Well, no surprises tonight, in fact I dozed off for a while.  What's with Justin Bieber and the crotch grabbing gestures, I just don't understand the young performers today,  a lot of young girls in the audience were crying!

I remember a long time ago,  when the Beatles did Ed Sullivan and the girls were crying hysterically!   Now that I understood, Ringo was my favorite.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think we ended up down here cause people didn't seem particularly interested in DWTS in the TV forum, in fact one time a whole thread vanished!  Some of us talk about it down here anyway so I figured why not?  But if anyone wants to start a thread up in TV land, I'll check it out.

Tom got Carrie annoyed with him on Monday, she was rambling and he accidently cut her off!

Maybe Tom's overwhelmed by his Emmy win.  What was with Kirstie and that long inappropriate kiss she laid on him?

Slim, nice of you to join us, look forward to your comments.   Welcome!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So, no surprises last night. I didn't watch the show last night, but read about it on the net this morning. Kind of knew the outcome, so no excitement. I don't mind if Kristie goes next, but I will be sad to see Maks leave. I like him; he didn't look to happy Monday night though.
    To be honest, I feel the show would have been a lot better and more exciting, if they had a new cast of Stars instead of the oldies, they too out of their mothbags.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In Pam's defense....an Amy Winehouse tune?

I guess the pros and celebs have no choice about what music they dance to, but I think it makes a difference,  big time.

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/405254      Jimmy Kimmel.   Pam and Tristan come on at the beginning at about 2:09,    it appears they are involved.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

She actually looks better in that video than she did under the harsh lights of the ballroom floor which made her look grotesque

That was an Amy Winehouse song, huh? I guess Pam's hairdo was an homage to Amy then. Okay, I get it now

Kimmel is good. I much prefer his monologues to Leno's or Letterman's

PS The two splits she did. Geesh. Awkward/unflattering/not attractive

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Who knows?  Corruption is everywhere.  I haven't read Hope's  book yet, but I wasn't impressed with her making accusations of abuse against Maks,  she did the same thing with a former coach... the woman has issues.

BTW: Pam and Tristan performed on The View today (toward the end of the show) and they looked much better,  Pam had her hair down and seemed much more relaxed.

I guess they decided not to do GMA yesterday.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

She wrote about the incident in her memoir, "Solo: A Memoir of Hope"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/20/maksim-chmerkovskiy-hope-solo_n_1811687.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

A bit of a conflict for some tonight, the Brown/Warren debate is on channel 7 at 7pm, hope it's over in time for DWTS! 

I don't need to watch it, I am voting for Scott Brown, I like him,  plus I will always remember the 1982 Cosmopolitan article. ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, we are taping the DWTS  (in order to fast forward the advertising). So no problem for us. We can watch both. Not even sure we will watch the debate. We are pretty much set. EW reminds me so much of an old girlfriend I had; just hated her aggressiveness.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ms Warren reminds me of a former supervisor!

Season 14 finalist and runner-up, Katherine Jenkins is back to perform on DWTS tomorrow

BTW: Ache, Scott Brown is a leftie.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

There are so many of them!  Gilles, Melissa, Helio and Shawn? (I'm still getting her mixed up with Sabrina) were excellent.     Kelly was good too, but she's so petite next to Val.    I'm thinking maybe Kirstie or Bristol will leave tonight?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think Drew had much better chemistry with his former partner Cheryl, Anna is beautiful but tall, he looks kind of little next to her.    Joey is too goofy for my taste, it's not a comedy show, plus he looks rather hefty.

I think Carrie Ann has been a little off key since her engagement fell through.

I know who I'm voting for in November but  I hate it when people try to talk me out of my choices.   Someone once told me to never discuss politics or religion in the workplace...boy were they right!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Tough call last night for who will be leaving tonight. Could be either Kristie or Bristol. I am hoping for Kristie. Her apperance last night didn't win me over. She tries to be someone, she is not. Look and act your age Kristie, and you will be fine.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Jive and the Quick Step are fun dances. Easy to identify too. For me anyway. So I enjoyed last night's show

Gilles won the night again IMO (overcoming his pulled hammy and bouff-y hairdo). Didnt receive the highest score, but meh. Not important

I agree with Slim about Bristol and Kirstie not belonging. And about Drew too. Hard to believe he won the MBT once upon a time. He looks awkward to me. His arm movements in particular are stiff and ungraceful. He may survive tonight's vote off, but I dont see him lasting much longer, which is a shame because his partner, Anna, is a doll

In my mind, I have the stars sorted out this way:

Upper level: Gilles, Shawn, Apollo, Emmett
    Mid level: Melissa, Helio, Kelly, Sabrina
    Bottom level: Bristol, Kirstie, Drew, Good Time Joey Fatone

Not a big talent gap between the first and second levels. Might even argue that some in the mid-level are superior to those at the top. But it helps to be partnered with a successful pro

Among them, the upper tier pros have won the MBT seven times. The mid level pros, zero. Hmmm...

So to me, big advantage to the upper tier

PS Is it another two hour vote off show tonight? Oh, Jesus...

Sections
Shortcuts