DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Two hours, plus I have a conflict, Dan Rea WBZ talk radio is going to talk about the Jeffrey MacDonald case around 9pm, you know, that dr murdered his wife and children in the 1970s, he swears he didn't do it, says the hippies did.   He's still trying to get out of prison, anyway I might end up listening to that and watch DWTS online tomorrow, or go back and forth...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/26/us-usa-crime-armydoctor-idUSBRE88P01P20120926?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So the "excitement " is over. I am overly surprised, Bristol and Kristie are still in the running. Must be the popularity votes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I agree, I guess Bristol and Kirstie get a lot of votes.  I enjoyed the first hour and seeing clips from  past shows as I only started watching about three years ago.    That Julianne Hough (Derek's sis) is quite the dancer.  I noticed every celeb she performed with looked like a million bucks!

Even Mark Ballas seemed better,  now that we're seeng celebs paired with different pros than before, I think it's obvious what a difference it can make.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I just hope the fix isnt in for Bristol like it was the first time she was on, when through the miracle of 'ballot stuffing', she made it all the way to the finale

If she survives next week's double elimination, that likely is a sign something is up again

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, even Mark said, Bristol isn't the best dancer. I have to give it to her though. She does look and act a lot better than the last time. Maybe the quick step is just not for her. Let's see her in some classical dances.
    I am glad Kristie showed up last night sans that aweful black wig. It certainly didn't do her any good Monday night.
    And the show must go on. - Pingo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, pingo

Bristol is a lot slimmer this time around, and she's moving better on the dance floor

I actually thought she did halfway decent on Monday, but I gotta go by what the judges say, and they gave her some pretty low marks (18 total, I think)

I'm just glad neither Kelly nor Helio got voted out last night. I like both of them and want to see them stay around for a while

Little nervous about double elimination next week though

PS Has tt passed the 10K mark yet?  Boy, she's really stretching this thing out, isnt she? It should have been over with weeks ago. She must love being the focus of so much attention, huh? I'm a little surprised by that. Thought she shied away from the spotlight. Guess I had her pegged wrong all these years. She sure fooled me...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

From today's New York Post

Posted: 12:01 AM, October 4, 2012

Pamela Anderson and her DWTS partner Tristan MacManus dining at power lunch restaurant Michaels, sparking rumors a romance is brewing . . .

Ache,  please text Maks and tell him to go rescue Tristan, before it's too late.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Media, media, media!

In response to Robin39's comment:

Pamela Anderson and her DWTS partner Tristan MacManus dining at power lunch restaurant Michaels, sparking rumors a romance is brewing . . .

Ache,  please text Maks and tell him to go rescue Tristan, before it's too late.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:

Robin, yes. Thank you for bringing this to our attention

Slim and pingo may dismiss it as no big deal, but you and I know better. It's a very serious situation

The time for action is now

I will text Maks immediately. I'm sure he will want to help out. He has major issues of his own which he is trying to work through at the moment (like, for instance, being cuckolded by Peta and Gilles), but the health/well being of young Tristan MacManus is at stake here, and that has to take priority. Sounds to me like an intervention is in order

I'll keep you updated throughout as new info becomes available

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Update:

Maks is not taking the situation seriously

He texted me back, "WhamBamThankYouPam" followed by "lololol"

Idiot

Will try contacting Val instead now...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Oh well, he is a guy, hopefully he will land on his feet when the dust has settled!

I guess Pam fits the description of a cougar.

Gilles and Peta?   With his wife and kids right there in the audience, are you sure Maks isn't being paranoid?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Maybe I am the one who is paranoid, Robin

This is the second time youve tried talking me down from the cuckolding rumor

I hope youre right, and I'm wrong!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Rycroft: Not as flexible for second DWTS

Published: Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:49 PM

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 6 (UPI) -- LOS ANGELES, Oct. 6 (UPI) -- U.S. reality television personality Melissa Rycroft said her second stint on "Dancing with the Stars" has been more difficult since she's had a baby.

Rycroft, 29, gave birth to daughter Ava Grace last year.

She told People magazine she and professional dance partner Tony Dovolani have noticed her body isn't as flexible as it was her first time on the show.

"I think Tony and I noticed right off the bat that my body is very different than it was," she said in an interview during rehearsal. "Not necessarily shape-wise, but in how it moves, and how -- more importantly -- it doesn't want to move anymore. I think my hips are mad at me from what they went through. The flexibility is gone. I'm fighting a little bit more, but you know, we'll get there."

Despite her flexibility difficulties, Rycroft said she's looking forward to icon week on the all-star season of "DWTS," in which contestants pick one of their favorite routines from their previous season and put a new spin on it.

"I'm in charge of it," she said. "We're doing samba, and we have some things in here that 100 percent we know we haven't seen on the show before. And that's exciting because after 14 seasons, you've really seen pretty much everything. When you're not allowed to do lifts, you have to get really creative."

© 2012 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/TV/2012/10/06/Rycroft-Not-as-flexible-for-second-DWTS/UPI-55851349542148/print#ixzz28XhlhzFE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Missed parts of it last night, Melissa and Tony were impressive.   I didn't care for Gilles flying act, but still, he couldn't go wrong if he tried!  Maks looked ridiculous in that wig.   Who is leaving tonight, Kirsti?  Bristol?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I guess she had some kind of meltdown during rehearsals but I dozed off, she was dancing when I came to, granted she's much better than before, but she's still out of her league with this group.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Slimpick, glad you had fun with your mandolin.
    Gilles flying act was stupid IMO. But I guess it gave him a few points w/ the judges.
    And Maks in that wig? Didn't do much for their dance act. But then again he had to drag around Kristie, so I don't blame him for disguising himself. Kristie was more interested (acccording to the pre dance clips) in showing bigger boops. She should have concentrated more on her danceing act.
    If Palin doesn't get out tonight, there is definitely something fixed with the DWTS. Poor Mark. Their number last night was not a great thing to watch compared to the rest of them.
    So my vote is again for Bristol and Kristie to leave tonight. Can't just invision another night with them.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Slim, Bristol had an "oh woe is me" moment during rehearsal last week. She became upset with Mark. Said he wasnt giving it the full effort this season because he was paired with her rather than the more talented Shawn or Sabrina (his other two returning former partners). Mark denied her accusation, but Bristol wasnt buying it, and she ended up leaving the studio in tears

My opinion: Shawn and Sabrina possess mad dancing skills, while poor Bristol looks awkward just standing still. If MB is sulking, he has probably earned the right to

Hopefully he is put out of his misery tonight, and Bristol is sent home

I agree with Robin about Maks' wig. It did look ridiculous. Made him look like Gerard Depardieu rather than Mick Jagger like it was supposed to lol

And I am predicting right here/right now that the winner of this season's MBT will be...Shawn Johnson! Her performance last night in the Quick Step was fabulous. It deserved three 10s. I love the athleticism she brings to the ballroom. And her enthusiasm. It doesnt hurt either that she is paired with YDH, the biggest winner in DWTS history

So she is going all the way, folks. Bank on it. You heard it here first

PS I hope Drew is voted out tonight. He sucks!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Good luck with that, Slim

Aint gonna happen though

It's precisely for situations like this that the DanceOff was invented

Dont be surprised if they announce its return starting next week

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, I am banking my money on Shawn too. She is athletic, funny and so enthusiastic. That she is paired w/ Derek is definitely a plus, a BIG plus.
    Kelly is another contender I like. Their dance Monday night was just awesome.
    But oh boy, oh boy - Palin was just awful. Nice set up with the chess board, but I do feel sorry for Mark. I do think the tea party was out in full force.
    Kristie was just as aweful too. Just don't understand, how she is still there. She is so awkward.  What was it with her shaking her head a thousand times? Maybe she is trying to be sexy, but she is just an old fool. If she is trying to prove something - she made things worse. And oh God, that wig of Maks? Well, the show must go on.

Sections
Shortcuts