DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Susan reached for Donnie, huh? I didnt notice. Well, that makes it different, I guess

But still all those whispers were a bit much. There must have been half a dozen of them. I wouldnt even have known she was struggling up there if he hadnt kept it up

She has an odd stage persona anyway. Last night, no different. Looked like the same old Wacky Sue to me 

ETA: 1989 was pre-internet. News gathering and reporting were a lot different back then

ETA2: Just watched Kimmel. Bristol, very attractive girl. A shame she dont dance very well...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Missed it all, huh?

That's great

Way to do your homework, jack...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://abc.go.com/watch/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars/SH559050

If you want to catch up!

PS:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dancing-with-the-stars-drew-lachey-threw-a-fit-over-bristol-palin-20121810

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ho ho!
    Hey hey!
    Drew Lachey
    Just go away!

And shut the hell up please
    You arent that good
    Never were
    Your exit from the show was about right

Agreed, Robin?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

At least Bristol is attractive.   I don't know how Drew won the first time, and I thought Kirstie should have left before Bristol.

I guess DWTS will only be 1 hour Monday and Tuesday cause of the debate.  No eliminations this week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, I mentioned the debate in an ETA last week

I assume Monday's scores will be added to the following Monday's scores otherwise there will be nothing at stake this week

A bit of an anti-climax with no results show on Tuesday, but what are we gonna do?

The big question is what will jackbu be doing on Monday. Wanna bet he misses the show again?

He strikes me as the kind of guy who just mails it in...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

jackbu can watch the shows he missed online and redeem himself by posting his opinion before Monday evening.

Re: Susan Boyle.  This month she's sung on "Dancing With the Stars" in the U.S. and performed in Las Vegas with Donny Osmond, a childhood idol. http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/general/view.bg?articleid=1061169236

Ache,  "Coming Home" at 4pm,  but,  they edit out most of the sex scene between Jane Fonda and Jon Voight.    http://boston.thistv.com/view/movie/413/Coming%20Home   The music is good.

The movie at 6:30pm Wicker Park looks interesing, not bad for over the air tv.

You're probably watching sports anyway :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oxygen deprived at birth? Learning disabilities? Awww. Poor SB. No wonder she's so wacky. I feel bad now. I will try to be nicer to her from now on

My favorite song off the soundtrack from that "Coming Home" movie --> Youre out of touch, my baby/My poor discarded baby/I said, baby baby baby, youre out of t-i-m-e...

And, yes, I will be watching football this afternoon. Pats vs Jets. 4:30 in Foxboro

It's a big game especially after that debacle in Seattle last week

Go, Patriots!

ETA: jackbu will never 'redeem' himself in my eyes. He has demonstrated several times already little/no desire to put any effort in this season. His lazy attitude and pattern of indolent behavior is a recipe for failure. I have no use for someone like jackbu... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFe78Cm0YCE&feature=fvwrel

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/OUT-OF-TIME-lyrics-The-Rolling-Stones/3457033178A620E94825689A002722A2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin. That was great

Listened twice

Gave me an idea for a Freaky Biv song too:)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

We must have posted at the same time, here's a list for all the movies from Coming Home, maybe you'll get some more ideas!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077362/soundtrack

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It's only a germ of an idea at this point, Robin, but if I am able to put something together in time for Freak Fest, I will be sure to give you a writing credit, okay?

The BFF by the way is less than three months away

*singing*
    Youre quite a sch muck, Roy Dandy/My poor, dumb bastard Dandy/I said, Dandy Dandy Dandy, youre out of l-i-n-e...

PS That is a helluva soundtrack. I hope you enjoyed the movie

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/dwts-judge-carrie-ann-inaba-collapses-while-in-the-middle-of-judging-all-stars

I'd like to know what medication Carrie Ann is on!   ;)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Gilles and Peta!  The rest were a blur.  I'm not looking forward to watching Kirstie try to pull her weight tonight for the team dance!

I agree about the debate, a tie.

Both of them kept repeating themselves, I'll be glad when the whole thing is over...

PS: You can use the word feces without any problem, it's the same thing as p00p...Oh nevermind, that wouldn't sound right!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Do the dancers choose their music? I think the choice of music makes such a difference in how the judges look at the performances. I thought last night's 4 couples were all great, but Whitney Houston definitely added a few point to Peta and Gilles.
    The DWTS team was phenomenal. Have to give lot of credits to the 3 Star-girls. Don't understand why Carrie Ann didn't give them a 10; she is usually hands out the higher scores. Tonight's team dance should be interesting. Two prof. girls and Kelly, and then Kristie. Like I said, should be interesting.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Did anyone notice those Brad Pitt  Chanel #5 commercials?   YUCK!!! 

Here is the dog version, much better IMO   http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20641599,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

pingo, on special occasions like last night, the 'stars' pick their own music, but most weeks they are told what song theyll be dancing to. I think that's how it works

Emmett was pretty good last night. I think maybe Ive been underestimating him. He's yet to give a 'best performance' (someone has always topped him), but he has been pretty consistent overall. And his pro partner is a winner

Looks like jackbu neglected to do his homework again. Wow. He may be a brilliant student (doubtful), but if he refuses to do the work, I have no choice but to fail him

PS Kennel No. 5 lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

9pm  That team dance was too much, they are lucky they got 9s for it.

Maks didn't seem very enthusiastic about it either!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Do you blame him, Robin? If I had to hoist fat Kirstie Alley in the air twice in one routine, I doubt I'd be too enthused either. Poor Maks

Having said that, I enjoyed the team dance. I thought it was fun

Everyone was exceptional tonight. My favorite though as usual was young Shawn Johnson (YSJ). She and YDH were outstanding again. What a team. I dont remember her being this good the last time she was on. YDH must bring it out of her or something

By the way, just a reminder:

You cant post "p00p" or "sh*t" on the board

But!

You can post..."poopshit"!

Goodnight, everybody

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I agree Shawn and Derek were excellent, I thought Len was harsh in judging them regarding that jump/? of a lift business.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Very entertaining night last night. They were all so good, but Shawn and Derek were outstanding. Very different from their usual routines.
    Didn't care much for the team dance, but it was good entertainment. The "high school team" was far better IMO. Yes, poor Maks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Carrie Ann deducted for the phantom lift

Len marked them down because the dance lacked content...not enough elements in it to please Mr Grouchy

Bruno was the only judge who got it right. He gave out a 10