DWTS Season 15

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 15

Robin:

Prior to today's Patriots game, which was played in London, the Brit national anthem "God Save the Queen" was sung by our very own Katherine Jenkins

She sounded great and looked even better

Just thought you'd want to know

PS Pats won 45-7

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/hot_to_fox_trot_F9VVE5OEvp8CtOWoqN5KlM

They made a mistake in the article; they meant Sabrina Bryan, not Shawn Johnson dated Mark Ballas.

That Katherine Jenkins is very talented, she has a fragile quality about her though....not as bad as Susan Boyle (nowhere like that!)

I hope we don't loose power because of the storm, my rabbit ears don't work so good when it's windy! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, when it's windy out, over-the-air TV reception is pretty spotty, but easier dealing with that than losing power altogether

So far, so good here. Lights still on. I hope yours are too, Robin

Just had a big rain dump. Wind though, not nearly as fierce as I was anticipating/dreading. It's been stiff all afternoon, but not big and scary yet

How's Fred doing? I bet he is loving this weather

Okay, Wildo, signing off

PS MB and SB, huh? Hmmm. He must have been going through a Chubba Phase back then...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I haven't seen Fred in a while,  I think he and his twin brother are hibernating under the shed, that's the last place I saw them hanging out about a month ago.

I still have power but I went to channel 38 to get away from the catastropic storm coverage.    I may give up and go to WBZ radio soon, the constant fading in and out reception is annoying.

Taylor Swift is on DWTS tomorrow,  I don't get her appeal, but whatever.

Better take William out to do his business, weather is supposed to be the worst from now till 9pm. 

Stay safe,  Robin 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

ATTENTION DWTS FANS:   DWTS will be on tonight, see channel 5 bottom of screen for alternative channels such as  MeTv channel 5-2    8pm  Don't be late!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Gilles is just too much, noone can compete with him imo, he's perfect!  Peta too, of course.

Too bad about Melissa's neck injury, it's going to limit what she and Tony can do and I was really pulling for them.

I still can't tell Sabrina and Shawn apart.

Missed Apolo and Karina's number, between poor reception and leaving the room for a minute.

I didn't think Emmitt was at his best, unconvincing as a cowboy.

Kelly and Val did a nice performance, they look very cozy together.

The judges were very kind to Kirstie with their scores so maybe she's leaving tonight?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

We missed the first hour - due to the storm. I knew, we could watch it on another channel, but DH wanted to stay with the weather. Hope they will repeat them tonight as they usually do.
    It is too obvious, who the judges like and pull for, and who they don't like. I was quite surprised, Kristie got the extra points. But like you said Robin, the judges were kind. And don't forget she also got high scores on their individual dance last night. So maybe she won't be leaving tonight. As we all know, show biz is often done behind the curtains. I have a feeling Melissa want out with her neck injury - and the judges will be kind to vote her out tonight.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Wow. Another high octane post from star pupil, jackbu. Intentionally so, I assume

If it were any more lifeless, it would have to be put to sleep

Dont forget to vote Yes on Question 2 next week, jack...

I dont know what was more annoying last night: the black bar across the bottom of the screen that scrolled repetative weather-related information and which blocked a quarter of the television screen or all the pandering done by the stars and the pros to us victims of Hurricane Sandy. Kudos to Kelly, YSJ, and Apolo for not playing that game

Was hoping that Chubrina Bryan would be sent home this week, but that aint gonna happen obviously, not after her perfect score last night and her near perfect score last week. Despite her lack of name recognition, she now has to be considered one of the favorites to make it to the finale. She also demonstrated little bit of Tonya Harding competative fire when she flipped poor YSJ over her back (clearly deliberate!) for the purpose of injuring her knee. Lookout, Gilles. Youre next

I think it will be between Kelly and Kirstie tonight which mean Val v. Maksim...Chmerkovskiy v. Chmerkovskiy, which will be interesting. Hate to see either one go, but I think that is what it will come down to

Two other things:

1) I agree with Robin that Gilles will be hard to beat. To use a Len Goodman-ism, Gilles performances are always "full on and flat out". I just wish he would stop wearing those gay looking shirts. Very unmanly

2) Bruno pronouncing "lasso" as "lazzoo" lol A definite highlight last night

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ugh... I'm bored... I missed all the Biv activities and more I'm sure Ache.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was hoping that Chubrina Bryan would be sent home this week, but that aint gonna happen obviously, not after her perfect score last night and her near perfect score last week. Despite her lack of name recognition, she now has to be considered one of the favorites to make it to the finale.

[/QUOTE]

Oops!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There were no Biv activities in your absense, ambergirl, so you picked a perfect time to have surgery...

Everyone is gearing up for Freak Fest II however

Youre invited of course

Hope to see you there

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

When I saw the three remaining couples I thought for sure the Tony Dovolani curse had struck again....but no!

Sabrina eliminated, none of us saw that coming,  I feel bad for Louie, he never seems to make it to the finale.

Well at least I won't get Sabrina and Shawn mixed up anymore.

Poor Derek,  must be a serious injury for him to drop out.

I never saw Karina so upset, glad she and Apolo get to stay.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Me too, Robin! I was sure that the Dovolani Curse would impose its will once again tonight. Fortunately it did not

I feel a little bad for Chubrina. The top scorer three times in just six weeks of dancing. Geez. You cant perform much better than that. Now she's out of it

I also feel bad for myself. Was looking forward to calling her "Chubrina" right through December, but now the nickname is useless to me. Oh, well

And best wishes to young Derek Hough on a speedy recovery. MB is a good fill-in, but he is no YDH

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: DWTS Season w

Happy to hear that Ache. You do know I am your biggest fan...Flashing back to my favorite movie "Misery by /"Stephen King. Cathy Bates anyone???   You a fan? What is up with Dog Lady and Robin39?? We both know they are the same person. but whatever. Hi Robin/Dog Lady : )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nothing is up with Robin

She's simply doing her thing like she always does (posting helpful information...saving animals...watching DWTS) and being persecuted/villified for it by the women of OBN/MGAA

I'm not a big Stephen King fan, but I do know "Misery" and the role Kathy Bates played in the movie version lol (I believe we went over this once before during the turkey relocation project days:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thought we may have somthing in common. Sadly not : ( But I love your writing. It is amazing Ache..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

No matter what you say Dog Lady and Robin are the same person in my opinion... and YOU? Lots of personaliitys !!! Alwayss been a fan Ache : )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, Robin and doglady are the same person. That's no secret. She's been very open about it

Me? Just one personality. Not sure what you mean by "Lots", but okay. No problem

'night

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

testing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

We really need to stop letting the public vote on these things.

Even worse? There will be no elimination NEXT WEEK because of Hurricane Sandy, which caused massive power outages.   Um, shouldnt that be this week?   Didnt the storms affect whats happening right now?   No sense.  

excerpt from  http://blog.chron.com/tubular/2012/10/dwts-the-week-six-shocker-returns/ 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So Sabrina went home. I am shocked. With a perfect score for the past 3 weeks, how could that happen? Why do we have the judges sitting there, when the popularity votes are the ones that count. Now, I won't be one bit surprised, if Kristie takes home the trophy.
    Too bad Derek is injured. I hope he still will do the choreography for Shawn and Mark.
    Robin, that there will be no elimination next week is due to the election - not Sandy.

25. This post has been removed.