Exactly 9 months have gone by since the last RGBAD. You know what that means, right?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Exactly 9 months have gone by since the last RGBAD. You know what that means, right?

Only 3 months to go til the next RGBAD!

Y-a-h-o-o-o-o!

RoyGBiv Appreciation Day III...the Good Biv-rations Edition

RGBAD(GBE)

Taking place as scheduled: June 2011 (time and date still pending)

Song parodies welcome!

*singing* I'm pickin' up good Biv-rations/It's givin' me excitations/Good (bop bop) good Biv-rations (bop bop)/Good good good good Biv-rations...

I will see you all there, okay?

ILD
    SGH
    RGBAD(GBE)...NMTE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Re: Exactly 9 months have gone by since the last RGBAD. You know what that means, right?

Red Green Blue will be the color scheme?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Exactly 9 months have gone by since the last RGBAD. You know what that means, right?

No, YOB

The color pattern for the RGBAD III will be the same as it was for RGBAD I & II (brown, dark brown, and filthy brown) for reasons that should be obvious to you by now...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

Will we be able to reuse the favors, decorations and party hats from the poorly planned and woefully mismanaged WOMAD 2010?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, but paint everything brown first, or else youll be tossed

And it's WODMAD, not WOMAD, you twerpy diddler...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

In Response to Re: Exactly 9 months have gone by since the last RGBAD. You know what that means, right?:
    [QUOTE]... And it's WODMAD, not WOMAD, you twerpy diddler...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Just another example of the abysmal, piss-poor promotion of WOMAD 2010.  Even the acronym was misspelled.

In the furture I will have all my event planning and hosting needs fulfilled by Ken1935 Enterprises.  Ken can turn a party on a dime, literally.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

You're always welcome to join us, Thursby. Most of them are a nice lot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irish-Cursory. Show Irish-Cursory's posts

Oops.  Did I get drunk and walk into the wrong house again?

Hello peeps.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Irish. Pleased to make your reacquaintance. Long time, no see

Keep your calendar free in June please. That's when the RGBAD III will be taking a place. It's a very big event around here. You dont want to miss it, I assure you

See you there, okay?

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

I might come, Wildie, but only if pingo is coming too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Couldnt even convince her to attend Pingo Appreciation Day. How am I supposed to get her to attend Biv Appreciation Day?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

Did you ever really try? 
    What about Gunny? Is he coming? I actually had better check with him to see if we're allowed to attend this year. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, Gunny graciously agreed to appear in a "This Day in Biv History" thread I'm planning for the RGBAD III in which I will take a look back at the origins of "SGH"

Very exciting

I'm hoping he and Biv will re-enact the exact moment when Roy's nose and Gunny's "H" made initial contact

Awesome, huh?

If that doesnt draw a crowd to the RGBAD III, I dont know what will...