For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

edit

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He's rude to people who phone in, huh? I'm a little surprised at that. Doesnt seem the type

Well, dont ask him about the Biv Plate Special then, Robin. He might not appreciate it and get surly with you. No sense in opening yourself up to a potential nasty exchange with Mr Rae

The Faulkner Hospital by the way is located across the street from the Arnold Arboretum, where I often take William for his daily peepee and poopshit. When he finds out we walk past the building that birthed Dan Rae, he will become very excited, I'm sure

Here is a recent photo. William asked me to post it. He wants to make sure that "Robin, the nice lady on the internet" doesnt forget him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You seem very familiar with the Faulkner, Robin. Guess I dont have to tell you what is located nearby. You probably know already:)

Sounds like youre not too crazy about Dan Rae. I have to listen now to see if he really is like you say:)

For lunch today William had a peanut butter and banana sandwich on pane Tuscan whole wheat bread. Not sure what we'll have for dinner later. Maybe his favorite, Burger King

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

That"s a pretty nice looking tee-shirt actually. Simple, elegant. I wouldnt mind having one myself. They only come in white though, huh?

You know, Robin, if you dont want "Dan Rae" plastered across your, umm, upper torso area, you can alway wear the shirt backwards:)

I assume the overnight hosts steer away from politics and more toward lighter topics, while Dan Rae focuses mostly on political discussions. Am I right about that?

PS Dont know about the horse meat, but come to think of it, William has had more of a trot to his gait lately. Hmmm...

And they are just Whoppers, not Big Whoppers. I think you are confusing them with Big Macs, another fave dinner item for William and me:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks for the summaries, Robin. Each late night host has his/her own niche, I guess. Everybody, different. Dean Johnson seems interesting, and of course I know of Morgan White. I bet he uses the exact same sound effects he did when I listened to him many years ago. Does he still use the "KABON-G-G-G-G-G-G" one when someone answers incorrectly?:)

I like it that Dan Rae is still harping on the fake Indian lol. I think that's funny. I have to listen to some of that

It's Saturday. Who's on tonight? Bradley Jay?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

edit

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin. Thought I'd give my old avatar a rest for a while

Ive always liked the theme music to The Saint, and the halo'd stick figure, very cool too

That Ethel Merman song is a riot, huh? Is it me, or do those lyrics sound a little, ummm,  racially insensitive?

"Just like Battle Axe, Hatchet Face, and Eagle Nose/I'm an Indian t-o-o-o-o-o-o" LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

36 days till DWTS

Jacoby Jones on DWTS? The star of the Super Bowl may be interested in a spot on the popular TV show, "Dancing With The Stars," according to a conversation he had with Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I generally pull for the football players who appear on DWTS, but I draw the line with Jacoby Jones. No way in hell will I let myself root for a Baltimore Raven. Nope. Aint gonna happen

William was out with me the whole time while I was shoveling Friday night/Saturday morning. He didnt move a single flake of course, but I never would have gotten the job done without him. Thank you, William. You are a true inspiration

Dont know Cheryl Cole, but I just did a Yahoo image search on her. Very pretty. YDH, a lucky young man

A picture of William...dauntless as ever...even during the height of the storm

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Ache - William is absolutely ADORABLE!  I have a BT myself - they are characters!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/02/11/casting-buzz-wholl-be-part-of-new-dwts-cast/1909851/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+usatoday-LifeTopStories+%28Life+-+Top+Stories%29

GMA will announce the new celeb cast on 2/26

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to princess-cal's comment:

Ache - William is absolutely ADORABLE!  I have a BT myself - they are characters!

Thank you, prin. I'm very proud of William. He's been my buddy and good luck charm for over nine years now. I dont know what I would do without him

I swear, if he wasnt out there with me on Friday and Saturday, I would still shoveling out from under the big storm we suffered through

You have a 'Boston' too, huh? That's great. I didnt know that. I'm sure he is a delight

There is only one William though:)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I was wondering when they were going to announce the new line-up. Gotta wait another 2 weeks, I guess. Alright, I'll be patient

(ETA: Names listed in the article not very encouraging)

By the way, I trust that Mr Jay made it home safe and sound the other night and was back at work last evening

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Bradley was back on Sunday.   He was grumpy though, says he wants NO MORE SNOWSTORMS  in NEW ENGLAND, ever again!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Blizzard blizzard, go away/I agree with Bradley Jay/No more snowfall, no more storm/Take me to a place that's warm

Sincerely, Wildo...

If Mr Jay is thinking of starting up an initiative petition for the purpose of making nor'easters (and winter storms in general) illegal in Massachusetts, tell me what Stop & Shop parking lot he will be at this weekend to gather signatures, and I will sign

PS I take it, you are still not too crazy about Jen (three days a week) Brien

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

She's okay.

Dean Johnson hasn't been on in over 2 weeks?

Bradley and Morgan are getting much less time.

I don't like to hear the same one every night, I like it when they mix it up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

OH NO!!!  I was hoping she was the one. 

Maks is a heartbreaker.

Now he has 2 ex gfs (that we know of) he has to work with at DWTS

DWTS Pros Maksim Chmerkoyskiy Peta Murgatroyd Split Posted on Feb 16, 2013 @ 6:36AM | By Radar Staff Getty ImagesGetty Images

Its all over for Maksim Chmerkoyskiy and Peta Murgatroyd. The Dancing with the Stars professional dancers have ended their 10-month long romance.

It was Max who pulled the plug, reports Us Weekly. He just "wasn't feeling her anymore", a source said.

The new season of the ABC competition premieres March 18. The cast will be revealed next week on Good Morning America .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Ache,

Just got back on the boards.. But I promise to read the Freak Fest and  I am sorry I missed it : (  Can I still give you my lone vote opinon? I have not read anything so far, so I am looking forward to it. Actually missed you but if you tell anyone I will pour bleach in my eyes. Have a good night.

P&L

Amber

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Photo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Not sure if you can see the picture I posted but I thought it would make you chuckle and appropriate for BDC : )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

For those of you that don't have cable:

March 2, Channel 68 ION television

03:00 pm ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST AT THE MOVIES  McMurphy thinks he can get out of doing work.

Sections
Shortcuts