For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Hi Ache,

Just got back on the boards.. But I promise to read the Freak Fest and  I am sorry I missed it : (  Can I still give you my lone vote opinon? I have not read anything so far, so I am looking forward to it. Actually missed you but if you tell anyone I will pour bleach in my eyes. Have a good night.

P&L

Amber

You can vote if you like, ambergirl, but it wont change the result. Dandy Man won fair and square and was declared the winner weeks ago. I cannot in good faith undo the decision rendered by the people of Biv Nation

Besides, Dandy Man's shiny, new plaque already hangs in the FBS Hall of Fame. It would be inappropriate for me to take it down at this point

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

Ive known about the Maks/Peta split for a while now. I apologize for not telling you, but Maks swore me to secrecy 

He promises, there will be no tension on the set this time around like there was a few years back between him and Karina

I'm not sure I'm buying that, but time will tell, I guess

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

No problem Ache. Just popped on. Won't be on the boards a lot anyway. Probably very rarely. So I wish you and "William" well. It has been a pleasure for sure. You are very talented and I hope that carries into your "real' life.

Amber

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maksim Chmerkovskiy not coming back to 'DWTS' for season 16

Maksim Chmerkovskiy is done with "Dancing With the Stars"! Fans are shocked to hear that he won't be back. On Feb. 22, TMZ reported that he won't be coming back.

Just yesterday fans found out that Derek Hough will be back on the show. It sounds like Maks just told producers a few days ago that he wouldn't be back. This might have left them struggling to find a new pro to dance on the show. They probably have a lot that are interested though. This show can change your life. Julianne Hough is now a huge actress.

Maksim is still pursuing acting and other jobs. This will not be the last that you see of him and he could end up on a television show. His brother Val Chmerkovskiy will be back for another season of "Dancing With the Stars." He has become a fast fan favorite after dancing with Kelly Monaco last season and starting a love story everyone talked about.

http://www.examiner.com/article/maksim-chmerkovskiy-not-coming-back-to-dwts-for-season-16

PS: Ache, we have to make a decision soon as to where to start the Season 16 DWTS thread, down here or up in the TV forum?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He quit the show for good? Or he just wont be appearing on the upcoming season?

Either way I'm a little disappointed I have to hear about this in the press. Maks should have told me himself personally

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The TV forum will generate more traffic, I think