For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

Below is the full slate of nominees for Freak Fest Song of the Year. IMO it is the best line-up of songs ever put together in the history of this prestigious award. Please take a moment now to familiarize yourself with the entire list:

* The land of danderoo
    * And Here's to You, Mr DandyBear
    * SuperFreakyDandyTasticRoyGBivalicious
    * Fly Me to the Fest
    * We Tried to Make Roy Go to Freak Fest
    * The dandy man

Thank you in advance for voting

Please note: The ballot is not private this year. Any/all voting must be done in plain view. I apologize for that, but nothing I can do about it. Please do not blame me. It is all dottie's fault. She removed the polling feature from the board in September with the assurance that it would be restored soon thereafter, but here we are four plus months later, and...nothing

Thanks a lot, dot. Thank you for doing your part in making Freak Fest II such a memorable experience *headache*

By the way, in the event no one votes, the Song of the Year winner will be declared via an executive order issued by me, Wildo

Thank you, and please enjoy the rest of your Fest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: For Freak Fest Song of the Year, the nominees are...

My vote goes for:  The Dandy Man

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Dandy Man, huh? That's a surprise. It was a late entry

Well, I hope Sammy is looking down on us today with a big smile

Thanks for voting, Robin

Gonna leave the poll open for a few days. You know how these things go though. One vote usually decides it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Important Freak Fest Ballot Advisory:

The polls shut down tomorrow night promptly at 9PM

At that point they willl have been open for exactly 100 hours

That's long enough

If you want to have a voice in determining the FF SotY winner, please vote now

Thank you

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache where are you? Are you okay?  What happened?

Watch Parenthood tonight...I love that show, later...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I'm right here, Robin. Doing fine, thank you

I dont know what happened, but are you familiar with the term "clusterf*ck"? I think that is what's going on right now. It's affecting the entire board

The problem seems to have alleviated somewhat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Yes, I became familiar with that term in the workplace!

I thought maybe one of the MGAA/OBN complained about something and set off a catastrophic event...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Haha. I thought the same thing. First thing I noticed was that all your postings had been deleted, so I figured OBN filed abuse reports and got you banned. But I soon realized the entire board was messed up

Looks like things are back to normal now at least

Because of the glitch though, Ive decided to leave the polls open for at least another 24 hours...maybe longer. It's the right thing to do. During the time when the board stopped functioning properly, as many as 10,000 Biv fans were potentially denied their right to vote. To ensure fairness, the voting period will now be extended

At the moment, The Dandy Man still leads one vote to zero and remains the overwhelming favorite to win the Freak Fest Song of the Year Award

Good night, Robin. Hope you enjoyed a good episode of Parenthood 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Parenthood was excellent as usual, I encourage all Biv Fanatics to watch the season finale next Tuesday, catch up on past episodes here   http://www.nbc.com/parenthood/video/

Make sure you bring a box of tissues.

I can't believe how shy the Biv Fanatics are, surely they must have an opinion regarding the best Freak Fest Song?  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

The low voter turnout is disappointing, but not atypical

Most Biv fans are reluctant to vote because they hate having to choose among all the great FBS

Especially this year. Look at the list. It's loaded

Kinda like asking Deval Patrick to pick his favorite "revenue enhancer". You know what I mean? He loves all of them

I'm a little bummed about the lack of response, but meh...I'm used to it by now

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache:

It looks like Val made quite an impression with his acting debut!

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2013/01/16/16549982-is-dancing-with-the-stars-pro-val-headed-back-to-general-hospital?lite

I hope Maks doesn't get jealous of his baby brother lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, he is very hunky in that picture, Robin. No surprise there

I'm skeptical about his acting though. He cant be any worse at it than Maks, but between them, they have exactly zero talent. Agreed?

At least he has no pretensions about it like Maks seems to. I get the feeling this GH thing is just a lark for Val. I hope it is anyway

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

And by the way, I love your new avatar:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Thanks Ache,

I think it conveys the image I want to project  :D

ETA:  Enjoy the game Sunday!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Lindsay Lohan rejects DWTS offer

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/lindsay-lohan-rejects-dwts-offer-063000023.html

Too bad,  I think it would have been a nice opportunity for her.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, too bad. She would have been a good get for the show. Everyone would have been tuning in to watch her

Imagine her and Maks teaming up. That would have been some pairing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I hope she changes her mind, maybe if Maks calls her personally?

It would be the best thing for her.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I will see what I can do, Robin. Ive lost influence with him though. He isnt picking up for me lately

I think he is mad about something I said last season. He really can hold a grudge when he wants to

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The polls have been open for 18 days now, and I can't keep them open any longer. It is time to reveal the final results

The winner of the Freak Fest Song of the Year by unanimous vote is...The Dandy Man!

Way to go, Dandy Man!

It now joins the other great Song of the Year winners (please see full list below) and earns its own spot in the Freaky Biv Song Hall of Fame

Thanks again to everyone who voted. Your participation is appreciated

To those of you who didnt bother...pfffft! Your lack of participation is shameful

The Freaky Biv Song Hall of Fame

These are the Things that Make Danderoo Great (a parody of These are a Few of My Favorite Things) RGBAD I*

RoyGBiv Again (On The Road Again) RGBAD II

RoyBiv Day's Back (My Boyfriend's Back) RGBAD III

The Way You Do the Danderoo (The Way You Do The Things You Do) FF 1

FudgeTown Prison Blues (Folsom Prison Blues) RGBAD IV*

The Dandy Man (The Candy Man) FF II

* - Winner declared via executive fiat...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Definition of FIAT 1 : a command or act of will that creates something without or as if without further effort 2 : an authoritative determination : dictate <a fiat of conscience> 3 : an authoritative or arbitrary order : decree <government by fiat>

Hi Ache, I always learn new words down here!

48 days till DWTS...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you for voting, Robin. Had you not, I would have been forced to make another executive decision, and the FFII SotY award would have gone to Here's to You, Mr DandyBrear. Probably

Just seven weeks 'til DWTS, huh? That's good

By the way, if you are like me and think of winter as being the 90 days of December, January, and February, then we are exactly 2/3 of the way thru the winter of 2012/2013. Isnt that great news?

I think so. Will be spring any day now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I can't wait for spring, the only good thing about winter is that the bugs die off.

I don't like the cold dry air, heating bills and icy sidewalks,  but I would never move to Florida, I've heard the place is loaded with boa constrictors! 

Too many people dumped their pets in the swamps and guess what, they have adapted to salt water and are thriving!

Killing off birds and local wildlife, an occasional dog, cat and human too.

They have about 100 babies at  time (live births)

Mumbles is on TV right now, he doesn't look well, why doesn't he retire?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Mumbles has been ill for a while, so he has an excuse for not looking so hot. I think he has until May 1 to decide if he is going to seek re-election. I hope he doesnt run

He is from Reidville, you know, home of the great Johnny's Lunch, proud sponsor of Freak Fest II

I know for a fact that Mr Mayor and his wife, Angela, have shared many Biv Plate Specials there together over the years. No doubt on the house

Very weird btw about the Florida boas

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maybe I exagerated, they have 25-65 babies at a time!

I don't care for them, a nurse I knew had one as a pet and would feed it a live rat once a week....creepy.

I don't wish them any harm but I don't want to be around them either.

They belong in the jungles of South America.       http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/2012/08/giant-17ft-python-pregnant-87-eggs-caught-florida-everglades

PS I think Dan Rea is fron Reidville? He's always mentioning it anyway.

They have a new one on at night (WBZ) and they'e been giving her more time  Jen Brein, can't decide if I like her or not, I think I prefer the guys  :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dan is a Boston native, but the two bios I read on him (wiki and bz.com) dont indicate what neighborhood he grew up in. Might have been Reidville. I dont know

If he is from there, then I'm sure he has heard of the Biv Plate Special. Would you mind calling in one night and asking him about it for me, Robin? You could invite him out to dinner at Johnny's using the gift certificate you won playing the Roy Dandy Wheel of Fortune. I bet Dan knows Johnny personally

Sections
Shortcuts