Happy milestone birthday, Ken!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Happy milestone birthday, Ken!

Ken turns 75 years old today. How about that? WTG, Kenny!

Happy birthday

To "I am Woman"

He is Kenny, hear him roar
    He's wicked old. Oh, what a h oar!
    But he is young at heart
    Still potent...That's for real

When Ken was but an embryo
    FDR, he ran the show
    And SSA was just the latest mad new deal...

Oh, yes, Ken's antique
    But he's still our Prancing Prince
    I saw him back last spring
    But I havent seen him since :(

If you know him, please send him all our love
    He's my pal. He's irreplaceable
    He is Kenny!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken!

Happy Birthday, Ken!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Happy B'Day you old coot, you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Amazing, isnt it?

All those idiots, who for three years falsely accused me, Wildo, of failing to follow through on an alleged promise to throw K'35 a birthday party, didnt even bother to show up to wish that dear man a happy BD this year

Only would have taken them 2 seconds, but nope...

And such an important birthday too. His 75th!

Wow, what a bunch of jerks...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Doesn't the anemic turnout on this thread confirm your failure as a major event organizer?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

No

This is a 'happy birthday, Ken' thread, not a major board event thread

So the relative lack of response in it proves nothing, in re my talent as an event organizer (I'm peerless)

But it says a lot about someone like you who couldnt take a moment out of his weekend to wish the Prancing Prince a happy birthday

Whoever you are, youre a goon...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken!:
    Amazing, isnt it? All those idiots, who for three years falsely accused me, Wildo, of failing to follow through on an alleged promise to throw K'35 a birthday party, didnt even bother to show up to wish that dear man a happy BD this year Only would have taken them 2 seconds, but nope... And such an important birthday too. His 75th! Wow, what a bunch of jerks...
    Posted by AcheNot

Well, not make excuses but perhaps if you'd asked us nicely the way you asked the CC ladies then maybe you would have gotten a better turnout.

I alerted Ken myself to your Ken's Birthday threads and all he could say was how nice that anyone should remember his birthday on BDC and to give his regards to any losers still here who did. He said he'd stop by himself but the party is still raging away on Facebook and that's where the babes and the action are these days. So once again, first at the Marley Compound and now on Facebook, you have missed the boat, WildOn. Nobody even asks about you any more. Not even Ophelia. Not even Alex Atkind.

Better just go back to soaking your dentures in fizzy water, old man. That's all the pizzazz you can manage these days.

P&L, YOB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

Whoever deleted my post is a goon!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Whoever deleted my post is a goon!
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel

Quit lying, you FGOB. If you think you are being clever, youre not

How can you possibly forget Ken's birthday? It falls on 9/11. The date should be seared into your filthy brain

You disgust me...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! : Quit lying, you FGOB. If you think you are being clever, youre not How can you possibly forget Ken's birthday? It falls on 9/11. The date should be seared into your filthy brain You disgust me...  
    Posted by AcheNot
    Wildo, you seem to be unduly upset that Ken could not be bothered to take 2 seconds to acknowledge your birthday threads. Sorry about your hurt f-eelings but don't take it out on me if Ken thinks you're a nobody!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! : Wildo, you seem to be unduly upset that Ken could not be bothered to take 2 seconds to acknowledge your birthday threads. Sorry about your hurt f-eelings but don't take it out on me if Ken thinks you're a nobody!
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel

Ken is 75 years old. For all I know, he forgot 9/11 was his birthday himself. Old people often dont know what day it is. Just ask pingo. Youre almost at that stage yourself, ya old biddy

My issue isnt with him anyway. Stop trying to switch this around. My issue is with you. You forgot Ken's birthday. End of story

You s uck

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! : Ken is 75 years old. For all I know, he forgot 9/11 was his birthday himself. Old people often dont know what day it is. Just ask pingo. Youre almost at that stage yourself, ya old biddy My issue isnt with him anyway. Stop trying to switch this around. My issue is with you. You forgot Ken's birthday. End of story You s uck
    Posted by AcheNot

Tell us, youngster, how old are *you*?

I'm guessing, 12.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! : Ken is 75 years old. For all I know, he forgot 9/11 was his birthday himself. Old people often dont know what day it is. Just ask pingo. Youre almost at that stage yourself, ya old biddy My issue isnt with him anyway. Stop trying to switch this around. My issue is with you. You forgot Ken's birthday. End of story You s uck
    Posted by AcheNot
    Numbnuts, did you forget I have exclusive access to Ken via email and Facebook? I didn't need your pathetic little thread to give him a birthday greeting. I even told him about this thread in hopes he might show you some consideration but it appears you don't merit any. No big surprise there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

An all access pass to Ken's Hotmail account and FaceBook page? Wow, how did one gal get so lucky, YOB?

PS You forgot. Stop lying...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Did anyone blow out the candles yet?

Btw, is that chocolate or yellow cake?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

There was cake?  I wished Ken a happy birthday in your CC thread - I didn't see any cake.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

An all access pass to Ken's Hotmail account and FaceBook page? Wow, how did one gal get so lucky, YOB? PS You forgot. Stop lying...
    Posted by AcheNot

Don't think you can pull a twisterooski on my words, Ace, and get away with it.
    I'd hate to involve Dottie, but I will if I have to....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

There was cake? - I didn't see any cake.
    Posted by kargiver

Well, it was there

Had you come, youd have seen it, but you were so intent on proving your bona fides to OBN, you refused my invitation

Missed a helluva party...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! :   Don't think you can pull a twisterooski on my words, Ace, and get away with it. I'd hate to involve Dottie, but I will if I have to....
    Posted by Ghost-of-Eel

What are you on about, you old bat? I didnt twisterooski anything

Youre losing your mind, YOB. Youre as bad as reindeerplank now

Worse...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Wildo,

Eel is nicer than I am. Much nicer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Wildo, Eel is nicer than I am. Much nicer.
    Posted by reindeergirl

plank:

This isnt about being nice. I assume YOB is a nice person offline. (Online, a different story)

It's about her losing control of her mind. Her postings lately are so incoherent, theyre starting to look like yours

Which is scary...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ghost-of-Eel. Show Ghost-of-Eel's posts

In Response to Re: Happy milestone birthday, Ken! : plank: This isnt about being nice. I assume YOB is a nice person offline. (Online, a different story) It's about her losing control of her mind. Her postings lately are so incoherent, theyre starting to look like yours Which is scary...
    Posted by AcheNot

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/71/Gaslight_1944_film.jpg

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

YOB:

You may be Swedish, and you may have nice hair, but youre no Ingrid Bergman, ok?

Youre not even Liv Ullman

PS No one is driving you nuts around here. It's all on you...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thursby,

How do you know? You know nothing. I'm 50% percent English, yep. Probably more than you should know about me.

My guess is that Eel is gorgeous.

Love the post, Eel! One of my favorite films. Can we gaslight Thursby, please?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thursby, How do you know?
    Posted by reindeergirl

How do I know what? That YOB is Swedish? She told me! Or that she has nice hair? Ive seen it! It's lovely

Stop butting in, reindeerplank

This is serious. YOB has finally flipped out. She has onvinced herself that she is part of old Hollyood royalty, and that worries me

Please dont interfere. A birdbrain like you will only make things worse...

Sections
Shortcuts