Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Have a happy RoyGBiv Day!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Have a happy RoyGBiv Day!

Hello!   Anyone here?  Am I too early?  Where is everyone?  I think I'm allergic to the mask,  so I can't wear it.   Otherwise I'm ready to party!  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

My Margarita is perfect.  How did you know Maksim is my favorite,  although Derek Hough isn't bad either.  Thanks, this is quite the event!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Kirstie Alley has lost over 90 pounds since dancing with Maks on DWTS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jerk. Show s-jerk's posts

You really should move on old chap.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

Does the punch taste funny? I definitely think there is something in the punch.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

OH SH#T!  The punch kinda tasted like Dandy was washing his socks again.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

www.entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979508919   Oops!  I hope we didn't get Maks in trouble!    Jack Jones stopped by for a minute with his 6th wife Eleanora,  he was on the way to the airport after a 2 day engagement at "Scullers Jazz Club",   he wanted to know why you don't do some lyrics to his song "Wives and Lovers", mega hit from the 60's?   Was that Carrie Fisher with her mom Debbie at a back table?   They left when Paul Simon arrived.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Of course not!   I saw Cheryl Burke lurking in the background, she was giving me the evil eye,  so maybe that's who he went off with.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

He definitely has it going on,   and he knows it.  I'm sure he will find someone who appreciates and can afford him.     I had a very pleasant conversation with him,  and he was a gentleman.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts