Yoohoo, the danderoo
    And the R.G.B.A.D.
    We've held it twice before
    This year makes it three...

Have a happy RoyGBiv Day
    And I mean it quite sincere
    Dont be sappy, have a wicked happy
    Biv Day this year!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Have a happy RoyGBiv Day!

Hello!   Anyone here?  Am I too early?  Where is everyone?  I think I'm allergic to the mask,  so I can't wear it.   Otherwise I'm ready to party!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin. How are you? No, youre not too early

Happy Biv Day!

Are you ready to sing some "happy songs"? If you would rather just dance, I have brought in Maksim Chmerkovskiy of the DWTS who is waiting for you in the ballroom area. He wants to perform a Biv Day version of the Argentine Tango, and he needs a flexible partner...

I hope youve been enjoying the BBQ Buffet provided by The BreezeWay B&G

And the free drinks at our Biv Day Open Bar

Peace!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

My Margarita is perfect.  How did you know Maksim is my favorite,  although Derek Hough isn't bad either.  Thanks, this is quite the event!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I didnt know for sure, but as an event organizer extraordinaire, I am paid to make reasonably informed judgements about the party goers who attend my events, and it just seemed to me like you were a "Max's kinda girl". Plus Max has been a regular at the RGBAD for the past three years running

Glad youre enjoying the party

Now if only the guest of honor would show up...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Kirstie Alley has lost over 90 pounds since dancing with Maks on DWTS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from s-jerk. Show s-jerk's posts

You really should move on old chap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Tell you what, jerk-o ol' boy...

The day you stop using sock puppets is the day I quit celebrating the RGBAD

Do we have a deal?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

Does the punch taste funny? I definitely think there is something in the punch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

That's not a punch bowl. It's Max's foot basin. He uses it to detox his feet after every performance. You havent been drinking out of it, have you?

OMG And you wonder why people call you the twerpy diddler

Hope youre having a good time otherwise

Nice to see you

Happy Biv Weekend

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brer.Rabbit. Show Brer.Rabbit's posts

OH SH#T!  The punch kinda tasted like Dandy was washing his socks again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Still another 23 hours to go in this great Biv Day Weekend Spectacular, so rest up and get well, diddler

Peace

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

www.entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979508919   Oops!  I hope we didn't get Maks in trouble!    Jack Jones stopped by for a minute with his 6th wife Eleanora,  he was on the way to the airport after a 2 day engagement at "Scullers Jazz Club",   he wanted to know why you don't do some lyrics to his song "Wives and Lovers", mega hit from the 60's?   Was that Carrie Fisher with her mom Debbie at a back table?   They left when Paul Simon arrived.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It is reported by the Times Free Press that the reason Maksim Chmerkovskiy didn't show was due to travel problems and illness.

Haha. Yeah, right. We all know the real reason Max didnt show up: He was having way too much fun here at the RGBAD. "#### those hicks in Tennessee" was the last thing I remember Max saying just before I passed out last night

Apologies to JJ. I am not familiar enough with his "Wives and Lovers", but there are still 11 1/2 hours left to Biv Day Weekend, so maybe I can come up with something before we're through

ETA: You didnt go home with Max last night, did you, Robin? Hmmm?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Of course not!   I saw Cheryl Burke lurking in the background, she was giving me the evil eye,  so maybe that's who he went off with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sorry, Robin. Didnt mean to pry

I just thought that an attractive woman like you might have caught the attention of the self-proclaimed Mr Sex-on-a-Stick

I assume he hit on you a few times at least though, yes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

He definitely has it going on,   and he knows it.  I'm sure he will find someone who appreciates and can afford him.     I had a very pleasant conversation with him,  and he was a gentleman.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, he's a good guy. We hang out together a lot when I'm in LA

Most people dont know this, but I taught Max the Quick Step. Prior to my instruction, his framing was all off. It was a mess actually

Until I fixed it...