I see this place is still on life support

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3290623. Show user_3290623's posts

I see this place is still on life support

How are the Boston.com forums changing?

Published 08/20/2012 01:49 PM   |    Updated 09/10/2012 02:08 AM
    How are the Boston.com forums changing?

As we roll out changes to the Boston.com forums, there are three features which will not be available.  We plan to bring these features back, and introduce new ones, over the new few months. 

hahahahahaha! Who are you people fooling?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: I see this place is still on life support

Your screen name may be "user_3290623", but there's no mistaking the avatar. I'd recognize that pube anywhere

How you doing, Quest? Nice to see you again

No one is fooling anybody. Why do you ask? hahahahahaha yourself. Who are you fooling these days?

Give my best to dandy, would you please?

Tell him that I love him, that preparations for Freak Fest II are underway, and that the event itself is set to go off as scheduled (January 2013)

Hope to see you there, Q

Best wishes

Peace & Love

PS Do you know where YOB is? Does she still post at the USuckMyBalls? I'm worried about her...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

Questie probably just stopped by hoping she'd find Perde here, explains why she's too stuck up to even respond back to Wild. Poor naive Perde's probably changed his name a few times now, trying to loose his stalker. Careful who you flirt with on the Internet, some chicks are just a bit too lonely.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Youre probably right, jack

And here I was thinking she returned in the hope of reconnecting with her old pal, Wildo

Oh, well. It was nice seeing her happy little pube again at least

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

questie is just freaking out because the Obamessiah is crashing and about to go down so she stopped by looking for her old boyfriend, trying to recapture some old times. Wouldn't it be fun if Stinky showed up? I got a kick out of his crazy troll shtick there until he self-destructed and posted Perde's place of employment with some kind of threat, and then tried to redirect everyone's anger onto me. Poor crazy fool. That one event was the beginning of the end of the Commoners part of the Boston.com forums. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes. Obama is going down, and south Florida has been brushed by Sandy of late, so poor Quest is miserable right now, I'm sure

Stinky was deeply flawed, but he was a pretty good internet villain

My favorite SOG moment was his Peace Weekend that ended so disasterously for him when he threw a nutty and spammed the board for hours in anger. As I recall it was something Quest said that set him off too. Then for weeks after, he tortured her mercilessly. That's when Roy pulled his Sgt Shultz routine, pretending he saw nothing, remember? lol

And people wonder why I still love Biv...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I like dandy
        He sees nothing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from S_jack. Show S_jack's posts

I forgot about that, Dandy showing that chivalry is really overrated and antiquated, if it means even suggesting to his master, aka Stinky, that he lay off the abuse he was dropping on his pal Quest. 

With friends like Dandy ... well, I guess you're all on you own.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Sorry to interrupt for a minute,    Dan Rea  WBZ 1030 radio has a psychic on tonight,  I know OBN/MGAA like this stuff, but I hesitate to post in CC unless I think an animal might benefit. The psychic is probably the second guest:  617-254-1030  I'll be listening for Wildo to call in for a reading!     8pm-12am   (you can listen online) 

http://boston.cbslocal.com/station/wbz-news-radio/    

Anybody Need A Break From Politics? Mark Anthony is a practicing lawyer, but it is his other career that he will be showcasing from the NightSide studio. Anthony is a descendant of a long line of psychics and mediums, and specializes in communication with spirits. Often a lecturer on life after death and contact with the spirit world, he sits down with Dan to talk about his experiences as a psychic and to take your calls! Have you always wanted to try a psychic but never actually pulled the trigger? Jump on board and put Mark to the test! Lines will be jammed, so get your call in early

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Hi Ache and Robin! Miss me?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Amber,  glad you're well.   :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Robin! Very happy and grateful to be back.  Love having a laptop, making my life and job search so much easier. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to S_jack's comment:

I forgot about that, Dandy showing that chivalry is really overrated and antiquated, if it means even suggesting to his master, aka Stinky, that he lay off the abuse he was dropping on his pal Quest. 

With friends like Dandy ... well, I guess you're all on you own.

Jack:

Just the thought of the Stinky Old Goat turned dandy into a sightless, spineless weasel

I never understood it, but I dont question it either

I love dandy unconditionally

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I must say, I'm not much for that psychic nonsense. But that's just me

Is MW Jr on later? I'm up for some good trivia tonight

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, ambergirl

Nice to see you again

I hope youre doing well and have all your strength back

OBN/MGAA, not the same without you

P&L and welcome back!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi, Ache 

I listen to the psychic mumbo jumbo for amusement...I can't believe how naive some people are.

True bottom feeders (psychics) taking advantage of those who are grieving loved ones.

Although, I did see a ghost once!

Anyway  I slept through the segment!  JR was on last night and will be on tonight, MW jr will be on Monday at 12am and another day during the week, Thursday 12am?  BJ will be on Sunday 10pm-12mid.

Well I better go buy some batteries and batten down the hatches.

I bought this Magic Flame stuff in case I lose power and have to boil water for coffee, but I can't figure out how it works, when you open the can it looks like blue gel, no wick?

I'll ask the guy at the hardware store!  Update: problem solved.  "Magic Flame" Canned Heat- Cooking Gel Fuel

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Hopefully there will be no widespread outages this week otherwise jackbu (not to be onfused with S_jack) will just have one more excuse not to do his homework Monday night. Not that he needs another excuse. A guy like him has a million of them, I'm sure

In anticipation of Sandy by the way, Ive been taking unheated showers, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich/uncooked Ramen noodle diet, and reading by candlelight for a week. So if I should lose power (and I am hopeful that I wont), I will be prepared

PS Just got in from taking William for his walk. He did the cutest little poopshit you ever saw. (In the shape of the letter G). He is getting very creative with them now. Wish I had taken a picture 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Don't you have a camera phone?    I have a new avatar I'd like to debut, if they would bring back the option.

Do you thnk jackbu has rejected us?   The horror!   It's hard to say goodbye.

Oh well, life goes on.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I suspect it will be a while before we are able to switch avatars again, Robin. It's been two full months since they did the changeover, and the only function we've gotten back so far is EDIT

And, yes, I have a camera phone, but I forgot to use it. Next time I'll remember

W's poopshit looked something like this though:

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

That is a very healthy bowel movement (in the shape of the bowel) firm, not watery, whatever you are feeding him, continue.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes! It is shaped like a dog's bowel, isnt it? Interesting

He had a lime rickey with lunch. Do you suppose that accounts for the coloring, I wonder?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Sorry, I tried to post a pic but it didn't work.    

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oh, okay. No problem

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Does it show up now?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Nope

Sections
Shortcuts