Please choose your favorite BIV song of all time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Please choose your favorite BIV song of all time

Listed below are the TOP TEN RoyGBiv-related songs ever written
    Please choose your personal all time favorite NOW

The winner, as determined by your votes, will be announced at an appropriate time and date (still to be determined) and then later reposted in its own separate thread in a ceremony befitting a song of such lasting   import/grandeur/magnitude

Thank you in advance for voting
    And may God bless Mr RoyGBiv

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

Re: Please choose your favorite BIV song of all time

Sorry, Ace.  The poll of "TOP TEN RoyGBiv songs" isn't appearing.  Maybe it fell victim to Jack's homoerotic poll dancing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DigitusImpudicus. Show DigitusImpudicus's posts

The poll is now visible, but sadly my favorite RoyGBiv song is not listed.

My write-in vote is for George Cohan's incomparable "I'm a Yanking Diddler Dandy".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sorry, diddler. Write-in ballots, not allowed

Besides, my 'I'm a Devotee of Dandy' (to the tune 'Yankee Doodle Dandy) predates George's by several years

Didnt make TOPTEN because it doesnt measure up to the other great songs on the list, but it is a masterpiece in its own right and an outstanding example of the Biv parody genre.

Sample lyrics:

He has an appetite for hein-y/Swabbing rump is what he do/RoyGBiv, he went to Eastie just to lick d's a- hole/Yup, that's our pal the danderoo...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani. Show GaiusJuliusCaesarAugustusGermani's posts

Favorite BDC Infectious Virus song? I'll vote Dante's Peen-us In Tight Jeans sung to the tune of Venus in Blue Jeans

Sections
Shortcuts